Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike (5118 Views)

Funny Photo: The Only Foreign Investment Gov Oshiomole Brought To Edo In 8yrs / Wike Achieved In 6months What Amaechi Couldn't In 8yrs. / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
If you have been living in Rivers for the pass 8yrs under Ameachi administration you will know how Rivers people suffered and how Billions were stolen under Ameachi watch. Ameachi made a promise yesterday that he will complete all Railway projects, but couldn't complete Rivers State monorail project which he used to steal Billions of dollars. Well we Rivers people are trying hard to put Ameachi and his 8yrs of suffering and hard times behind us. God bless him
Rejoice Rivers people God has sent a man to put Rivers State back to the map and back to the Garden city that it use to be. Take a look of how my state will look like in the next 8yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2015
this op is a confirmed idiot

28 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
Thank you sir for the insult! Please sir may it also please you to know am not an idiot, am just a guy who like the progress Rivers State have enjoyed since Wike took to office

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Deborahj(f): 2:25am On Nov 13, 2015
OP I wonder what are you doing here, @Bigmillz common you needs to 'be on Cartoon Network!!

7 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Deborahj:
OP I wonder what are you doing here, @Bigmillz common you needs to 'be on Cartoon Network!!
why you say so?

2 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by palladin: 3:41am On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
why you say so?
she means you are a joker.

7 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Deborahj(f): 3:44am On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:

He is a Teenager,

2 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by mankan2k7(m): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Wike my man, Ameachi a transporter

8 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Deborahj:

He is a Teenager,
ok joker! Confirmed, is She not He
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by ada5454: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Good
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by callmelanner(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2015
*pours cold water on the OP*
Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!!
This ur dream is taking longer than expected
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by luv2luvu: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
If you have been living in Rivers for the pass 8yrs under Ameachi administration you will know how Rivers people suffered and how Billions were stolen under Ameachi watch. Ameachi made a promise yesterday that he will complete all Railway projects, but couldn't complete Rivers State monorail project which he used to steal Billions of dollars. Well we Rivers people are trying hard to put Ameachi and his 8yrs of suffering and hard times behind us. God bless him
Rejoice Rivers people God has sent a man to put Rivers State back to the map and back to the Garden city that it use to be. Take a look of how my state will look like in the next 8yrs.
It's past 8 in d morning somebody please wake dis dude up.

1 Like

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Op don't take this personal but you no get sense!!! Even Abuja isn't like this yet. Wike is preparing to leave office bro.

3 Likes

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by braimeddy: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Op I think you are day dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:

hey fam am not a joker am just been realistic. She just a hater with small view of life

1 Like

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by thundafire: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
OP may u be stupid till u stop bribing seun 4 putting dis trash on FP even abuja or lag dnt look like dis so stop day dreaming
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Deborahj:

He is a Teenager,
Hey hag am way older than you nd what you think. I guess you ar one of those people who come here and insult people cuz of your lack of life. My best
advise to you Deborah is go get a life, been stupid and disrespectful won't get you anywhere. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2015
thundafire:
OP may u be stupid till u stop bribing seun 4 putting dis trash on FP even abuja or lag dnt look like dis so stop day dreaming
Am from and my dream and wish is that Rivers State be like that someday. I didn't say Rivers is like that already, and I also cleared something. If you have a friend or family member here call the person and ask how is the condition of Rivers since Wike took to office, it's way better than when Ameachi was in office and they hating on me for sharing my view.
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Deborahj(f): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
From your post, I can see you spent most of your time on Cartoon Network

Bigmillz:
Hey hag am way older than you nd what you think. I guess you ar one of those people who come here and insult people cuz of your lack of life. My best
advise to you Deborah is go get a life, been stupid and disrespectful won't get you anywhere. Thank you
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Deborahj:
From your post, I can see you spent most of your time on Cartoon Network

you don't worth one more quote from me again so Imma let you keep fooling yourself, cuz you don't worth a minute of my time
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by danton(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Am not doubting you, but we are in Nigeria, we have this habit of going banana at a critical time. Hope it CHANGE
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Rotimi47: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
OP posting picture of what wike can't achieve in 3billion years.
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
Thank you sir for the insult! Please sir may it also please you to know am not an idiot, am just a guy who like the progress Rivers State have enjoyed since Wike took to office
and can you please do yourself good by listing out the progress been enjoyed by Rivers people
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:

You took a pic from a developed country and posted for us. Do we look like idiots?
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
AdmiralDru:

You took a pic from a developed country and posted for us. Do we look like idiots?
I don't say that rivers state. I mean that how Rivers State going to look like in 8yrs time
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
and can you please do yourself good by listing out the progress been enjoyed by Rivers people
peace, corporation between the Riverine and the upland people, reclaiming all the properties that was stolen by the last administration, the road in Rivers State have been upgraded since the last 5months, economical boom.
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:

What concerns yoruba snakes with Rivers?
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
callmelanner:
*pours cold water on the OP*
Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!!
This ur dream is taking longer than expected

You can insult the OP all you like in your lame attempt to derail this thread but the good people of Rivers know better.

Amaechi is a thief.

Buhari is a hypocrite and receiver of stolen cash.
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
peace, corporation between the Riverine and the upland people, reclaiming all the properties that was stolen by the last administration, the road in Rivers State have been upgraded since the last 5months, economical boom.
we need picture facts about some major road been constructed or upgraded by the so called administration, as for peace in the state...hahahahahah I laf, when there is shootings every day by day eg. let m ask you what happened to Sir Opunabo Inko-TarIa.. please do not come and deceive people here on Nairaland who do not live in Rivers State.
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
PappyMason:

What concerns yoruba snakes with Rivers?
who is taking this Demented fellow serious
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by doctokwus: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
Your education needs a re-evaluation.
If Wike gets to complete a 4year tenure, which is not likely to happen anyway,he wud take Rivers state 20 years back. Get some sense and be in the vanguard of those that want to rescue Rivers from the calamity that awaits her under Wike.
It's d same thing a few of us said prior to the 2011 elections that GEJ was a disaster waiting to happen,but bigotry and sheer gullibility fooled the majority,now see the havoc he has left.
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
who is taking this Demented fellow serious

Yoruba Awoofers like you pledge loyalty to the bearer of awoof tienz.

Go and concentrate on your impoverished region.

Snake
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Why they love Amaechi but hate Wike in Osun
[/size]

Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020 Election’ll Be Easy For Us, Says APC / Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? / Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.