Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt (3865 Views)

Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by shortgun(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Buhari Paid TSA Consultants
N60 Billion, Not N25B Per Day
As Exposed – Nigerian Senate.

REMITA is owned by the APC
leader Ahmed Tinubu; who is
alleged to be acting as a front
for President Buhari. REMITA is
requested to "remit" back a
total of N2.5trn they received
as Commission.
Paying N6trn a year to REMITA
will crash the economy. The
main reason for Buhari's 'profit
warning', "that Nigeria is
broke"

The Nigerian Senate have
requested the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) to immediately
terminate the contract awarded
to a private firm REMITA for the
implementation of President
Muhammadu Buhari’s version
of the Treasury Single Account
(TSA) policy, which pat REMITA
1% commission for every
transaction.
The Senate instructed its
committees on Finance,
Banking and other Financial
Institutions, and Public
Accounts to carry out a holistic
investigation and report back in
two weeks, asked the firm to
return the sum of N2.5 trillion
which has allegedly been
collected so far.

President Muhammadu Buhari
secretly awarded the Company
the contract without following
the Nigerian banking rules.
The Senate had also asked for
the prosecution of all members
of REMITA’s board of directors
according to the provisions of
the Bank and Other Financial
Institutions Act (BOFIA).
Senator Dino Melaye, on his
debate on the motion, said that
the “Federal Government on
15th of September 2015
mopped up the sum of N2.5
trillion Naira through its e-
collection agent, Remita.
On his part, the Majority Senate
Leader, Ali Ndume expressed
surprised at the revelation given
that the President assumed
office on the back of no-
tolerance for corruption
campaign.
He said: “I didn’t believe that
this could happen under this
government.
However, if it is
true, the people involved are
saboteurs, and must be
compelled to return the money,
and face the wrath of the law

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2015
I nu kwa'm buhari nka! O' di kwa egwu! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by mozel247: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Y this lies. Everything tinubu.. Formal sure-P chairman is the chairman of remitance. Y this wicked lies and character assassinations. Don't u guys have conscience..?

20 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by banki(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
shortgun:
Buhari Paid TSA Consultants
N60 Billion, Not N25B Per Day
As Exposed – Nigerian Senate.

REMITA is owned by the APC
leader Ahmed Tinubu; who is
alleged to be acting as a front
for President Buhari. REMITA is
requested to "remit" back a
total of N2.5trn they received
as Commission.
Paying N6trn a year to REMITA
will crash the economy. The
main reason for Buhari's 'profit
warning', "that Nigeria is
broke"

The Nigerian Senate have
requested the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) to immediately
terminate the contract awarded
to a private firm REMITA for the
implementation of President
Muhammadu Buhari’s version
of the Treasury Single Account
(TSA) policy, which pat REMITA
1% commission for every
transaction.
The Senate instructed its
committees on Finance,
Banking and other Financial
Institutions, and Public
Accounts to carry out a holistic
investigation and report back in
two weeks, asked the firm to
return the sum of N2.5 trillion
which has allegedly been
collected so far.

President Muhammadu Buhari
secretly awarded the Company
the contract without following
the Nigerian banking rules.
The Senate had also asked for
the prosecution of all members
of REMITA’s board of directors
according to the provisions of
the Bank and Other Financial
Institutions Act (BOFIA).
Senator Dino Melaye, on his
debate on the motion, said that
the “Federal Government on
15th of September 2015
mopped up the sum of N2.5
trillion Naira through its e-
collection agent, Remita.
On his part, the Majority Senate
Leader, Ali Ndume expressed
surprised at the revelation given
that the President assumed
office on the back of no-
tolerance for corruption
campaign.
He said: “I didn’t believe that
this could happen under this
government.
However, if it is
true, the people involved are
saboteurs, and must be
compelled to return the money,
and face the wrath of the law

Sometimes it's best to keep quiet if they arrest you now for libel and defermation of character you will say buhari is a dictator

Is there any company called remitta?
When did buhari sign any contract awarding the company to collect money onbehalf of fedral government

When did "system specs" start collecting money....
You guys are crazy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by Opinedecandid(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Buhari is not corrupt.

He might only be 'kworrupt'!

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by psucc(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2015
@banki, are still on planet earth or you are posting from Mars? Haven't you read or hear about the Senate probing the activities related to the implementation of the TSA? Haven't you heard or read about a particular private company earning about N2.5b per day from the TSA?

What is more corruption than this? Or is it the name of the president that makes such dubious transactions corrupt free?

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by banki(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
psucc:
@banki, are still on planet earth or you are posting from Mars? Haven't you read or hear about the Senate probing the activities related to the implementation of the TSA? Haven't you heard or read about a particular private company earning about N2.5b per day from the TSA?

What is more corruption than this? Or is it the name of the president that makes such dubious transactions corrupt free?

I read and I see a lot of nonsense
However I know that there is no company called remitaa and I know the company at question has NOTHING to do with TINUBu or BUhari

We pay mastercard interswitch verve visa etc commison on transaction what is wrong in paying an indegineus Nigerian firm commission?

6 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I nu kwa'm buhari nka! O' di kwa egwu! lipsrsealed
Opinedecandid:
Buhari is not corrupt.
He might only be 'kworrupt'!
psucc:

See when the whole business started

Throwing more light on the e-Payment/e-Collection Remita software, which the Senate on Wednesday resolved to probe, CBN sources said the implementation of the modular solution was approved by the former CBN Governor who is currently the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II, and former CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, [size=14pt]in 2011 to facilitate the transfer of government revenue to the TSA[/size]

I hope i can safely assume you know who was President in 2011?

see the promoters of the company called SYSTEMSPECS who are the owners of the software called REMITA

However, investigations by THISDAY showed that Remita was not an agent or company, but the software platform used for the transfers, while SystemSpecs, whose Managing Director is Mr. John Obaro, is the owner of e-Payment/e-Collection solution. The company’s website further revealed that the chairman of SystemSpecs is the former Director General of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Dr. Christopher Kolade. Other directors of the company include a former Executive Vice-Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi, Mr. ‘Deremi Atanda and Dr. Emmanuel Eze.

Can you guys show how Buhari or Tinubu are connected to this 'fraud'?

Also the actual amount that is in dispute

CBN sources informed THISDAY that contrary to the assertion of the Senate that N25 billion had been paid to SystemSpecs, it was N8.6 billion that was deducted by the company for the transfer of N1.5 trillion since the enforcement of the TSA by the current administration in the last few weeks.

Also, see what PMB did immediately he heard about it

But when it was discovered that SystemSpecs had deducted about N8.6 billion for the recent TSA transfers of N1.5 trillion, we immediately asked them to reverse the deduction, which they complied with. “The issue was brought to the attention of the president (Muhammadu Buhari) and he asked that the money be returned immediately which is what has happened.

You can read more below

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tsa-transfers-central-bank-recovers-n8-6bn-from-owner-of-remita-systemspecs/225480/

5 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
banki:

I read and I see a lot of nonsense
However I know that there is no company called remita and I know the company at question has NOTHING to do with TINUBu or BUhari

We pay mastercard interswitch verve visa etc commison on transaction what is wrong in paying an indegineus Nigerian firm commission?

The stench of your HYPOCRISY is oozing through my laptop.
Even CBN acknowledged today that such a company was awarded a contract from CBN and that they are trying to recover the funds from then.
LIAR.

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by drss(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
banki:

Sometimes it's best to keep quiet if they arrest you now for libel and defermation of character you will say buhari is a dictator

When did buhari sign any contract awarding the company to collect money onbehalf of fedral government

You guys are crazy
see dis one? Ar u just coming from pluto? Buari is totally corrupt!
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

Even CBN acknowledged today that such a company was awarded a contract from CBN and that they are trying to recover the funds from then.
LIAR.

Actually, he's right. There's no company called REMITA. REMITA is a software owned by a company called SYSTEMSPECS

8 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by banki(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

LIAR.

Well please tell me where I lied?

Is there any company called remitaa
How is it owned by tinubu?

5 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
banki:

of course you didn't lie bro. It's bitterness that is preventing him and others from seeing the truth of your posts cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Actually, he's right. There's no company called REMITA. REMITA is a software owned by a company called SYSTEMSPECS
I am glad you said 'OWNED'.
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

I am glad you said 'OWNED'.

I'm also glad you now realise you were very WRONG and IGNORANT to accuse banki of lying when he rightly said THERE IS NO COMPANY CALLED REMITA wink

or you still insist there's a company called REMITA doing business with CBN? grin

5 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2015
banki:

What is the difference between Six and Half-a-dozen?
And did i make mention of Tinubu?
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

I'm also glad you now realise you were very WRONG and IGNORANT to accuse banki of lying when he rightly said THERE IS NO COMPANY CALLED REMITA? wink

or you still insist there's a company called REMITA doing business with CBN? grin
Ever tried separating a brand from the owner?
Denying Remita is denying it's owner, both are one and same, so i still maintain he LIED.
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

Ever tried separating a brand from the owner?
Denying Remita is denying it's owner, both are one and same, so i still maintain he LIED.

See his very first post where he showed he isn't as ignorant as you

banki:

You guys are crazy

If only you didn't allow your hatred and bitterness about Buhari get the better of you, you'd have realized the guy made effort to separate them. REMITA ISN'T A COMPANY, IT'S A SOFTWARE, JUST LIKE WINDOWS 7 ISN'T A COMPANY BUT A SOFTWARE.

He wasn't denying REMITA, he was pointing out ACUTE IGNORANCE

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

See his very first post where he showed he isn't as ignorant as you

If only you didn't allow your hatred and bitterness about Buhari get the better of you, you'd have realized the guy made effort to separate them. REMITA ISN'T A COMPANY, IT'S A SOFTWARE, JUST LIKE WINDOWS 7 ISN'T A COMPANY BUT A SOFTWARE.

He wasn't denying REMITA, he was pointing out ACUTE IGNORANCE
And as you mentioned, tried separating Windows from Microsoft or Coca-cola from NBC?
Tell your friend to stop lying.
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

And as you mentioned, tried separating Windows from Microsoft or Coca-cola from NBC?
Tell your friend to stop lying.

You're the LIAR my dear.

He asked a simple question, IS THERE ANY COMPANY CALLED REMITA?

If indeed you're honest, a simple NO won't kill you wink

9 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by Iroh88(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

LIAR.
As you old reach na so you mumu. like the poster you quoted said, there is no company called remitta, it is rather q "software".

The op just posted a mass of trash without source but you aren't bothered about facts as long as the subject is critical of Buhari.

You can choke on this if you have sense to read and understand.
theV0ice:

See when the whole business started
Throwing more light on the e-Payment/e-Collection Remita software, which the Senate on Wednesday resolved to probe, CBN sources said the implementation of the modular solution was approved by the former CBN Governor who is currently the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II, and former CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, [size=14pt]in 2011 to facilitate the transfer of government revenue to the TSA[/size]
I hope i can safely assume you know who was President in 2011?
see the promoters of the company called SYSTEMSPECS who are the owners of the software called REMITA

However, investigations by THISDAY showed that Remita was not an agent or company, but the software platform used for the transfers, while SystemSpecs, whose Managing Director is Mr. John Obaro, is the owner of e-Payment/e-Collection solution. The company’s website further revealed that the chairman of SystemSpecs is the former Director General of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Dr. Christopher Kolade. Other directors of the company include a former Executive Vice-Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi, Mr. ‘Deremi Atanda and Dr. Emmanuel Eze.
Can you guys show how Buhari or Tinubu are connected to this 'fraud'?
Also the actual amount that is in dispute
CBN sources informed THISDAY that contrary to the assertion of the Senate that N25 billion had been paid to SystemSpecs, it was N8.6 billion that was deducted by the company for the transfer of N1.5 trillion since the enforcement of the TSA by the current administration in the last few weeks.

Also, see what PMB did immediately he heard about it
But when it was discovered that SystemSpecs had deducted about N8.6 billion for the recent TSA transfers of N1.5 trillion, we immediately asked them to reverse the deduction, which they complied with. “The issue was brought to the attention of the president (Muhammadu Buhari) and he asked that the money be returned immediately which is what has happened.

You can read more below
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tsa-transfers-central-bank-recovers-n8-6bn-from-owner-of-remita-systemspecs/225480/

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by Iroh88(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

You're the LIAR my dear.

I fear for the kind of kids that man is raising.

3 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Iroh88:
As you old reach na so you mumu. like the poster you quoted said, there is no company called remitta, it is rather q "software".
The op just posted a mass of trash without source but you aren't bothered about facts as long as the subject is critical of Buhari.
Iroh88:

The issue tire me bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Iroh88:

Obviously your small brain is on a terminal leave not to differentiate between denial of existence & a brand representing someone.
MUGU.
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by luvinhubby(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

You're the LIAR my dear.

If absence of honesty kills, nobody will be alive in APC now.
Whether company software or company, are they in anyway different?
And i asked you a question, is six different from half a dozen, yes or no? cheesy
Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by Dannyset(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2015
And when u people are arrested, charged and sentenced for libel now, olodos like you will be shouting dictator. I don't know when you will outgrow the past defeat that befell you.

3 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by theV0ice: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

If absence of honesty kills, nobody will be alive in APC now.
Whether company software or company, are they in anyway different?

My friend, the question remains IS THERE ANY COMPANY CALLED REMITA?

A simple yes or no would settle this matter wink

3 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by omenka(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

My friend, the question remains IS THERE ANY COMPANY CALLED REMITA? A simple yes or no would settle this matter wink
Reading through these comments, I'm feeling ashamed for the guy.

5 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by Iroh88(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

Obviously your small brain is on a terminal leave not to differentiate between denial of existence & a brand representing someone.
MUGU.
Your case is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by OBAGADAFFI: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2015

........Throwing more light on the e-Payment/e-Collection Remita software, which the Senate on Wednesday resolved to probe, CBN sources said the implementation of the modular solution was approved by the former CBN Governor who is currently the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II, and former CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, in 2011 to facilitate the transfer of government revenue to the TSA.

..........However, investigations by THISDAY showed that Remita was not an agent or company, but the software platform used for the transfers, while SystemSpecs, whose Managing Director is Mr. John Obaro, is the owner of e-Payment/e-Collection solution.

The company’s website further revealed that the chairman of SystemSpecs is the former Director General of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Dr. Christopher Kolade.

Other directors of the company include a former Executive Vice-Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi, Mr. ‘Deremi Atanda and Dr. Emmanuel Eze.

Remita, which has been adopted by the CBN as the e-Payment and e-Collection platform of the federal government, is currently used by all 22 commercial banks and over 400 microfinance banks nationwide.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2015
why are you so foolish that when you type erroneous figures and post idiotic news, you dont feel an itch of a sense?

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Iroh88:
you are a very big fool. answer the question. is there a conpany named Remitta? Yes or No? You idiot! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ohaneze Ndigbo Endorses Biafra Protests In SE/SS / Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.