Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) (43055 Views)

National Assembly Service Commission / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / What Happened To National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by viktor01(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
HMMMMMMMMM. People bashing her for her syntax error, who good english don help? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by viktor01(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
I can bet on my virginity that Buhari himself cannot figure out the error and those of you reiterating the error found out probably because the first guy pointed it out.

'CASE OF KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK'
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by ajepako(f): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Those criticizing the lady and calling her 'half-baked' for bad spelling should desist from that.

She may actually be a qualified graduate

It may be the effect of constant use of text message language

Believe me, text message language has adversely affected our spelling

And consciously or unconsciously, we use them even when inappropriate..
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by udomma1005(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

You are a very wicked heeedioot! grin grin
And you must be very stuuuuuufid!
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by onatisi(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Someone tried this in London and got a job .i don't know if it will work in Nigeria but I know many ppl reading this thread will have noted the number on that placard and will have been calling the lady to offer her a job. It is all about marketing and attention .the lady will get a job because she chose the most unusual way to sell herself to prospective employers.the lesson here is "THINK OUT OF THE BOX"

1 Like

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Princek12(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Damalex4luv:

It's possible she made the mistake when she was in a rush to write those words. Don't quickly jump to criticise her. I remember I made one or two mistake too yesterday when I sent a message to a white man, it was after I sent it that I noticed the mistake.

There are basic rules of grammar that no one should make. And I can guarantee you it wasn't a mistake because she made the grammatical error twice.

That error (the use of "am" instead of "i'm"wink is common among a circle of Nigerian graduates, and it is a reflection of the failed educational system.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2015
She is with her CV (sic).She can can give it to you to feel if you want-
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by sukkot: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Princek12:

There are basic rules of grammar that no one should make. And I can guarantee you it wasn't a mistake because she made the grammatical error twice.

That error (the use of "am" instead of " i'm " ) is common among a circle of Nigerian graduates, and it is a reflection of the failed educational system.
nigga, its not ' i'm ' though. even that is bad english. is it >>>> I AM
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by aprokomania(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
eleko1:
Y'all bashing /blasting her should take a chill.Nobody is beyond grammatical blunder. Wish her well.Grammar isn't her language.
her poor grammar and sentence construction is inexcusable. don't prop her up in her ignorance because it makes you sound equally ignorant.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by udomma1005(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
eleko1:
Y'all bashing /blasting her should take a chill.Nobody is beyond grammatical blunder. Wish her well.Grammar isn't her language.
Noted,nobody is beyond blunders,but that she is trying to showcase her graduate status fit for employment,she should have done the necessary. Would any multi-national outfit offer her a slot with this kinda flaws exhibited even before an aptitude test?
Let us be frank,she missed the mark she targeted,dear.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by iamosamede55: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Be there criticizing her, the next thing you'll se on NL front page is that she has landed a job. Because she was creative and thought out of the box. The ones that can write in English very well, will still be here commenting on her thread announcing her new job. It takes guts to succeed in the current labour market.
I knw the case of som1 dat performed woefully in a job interview, and he got the job. His performance was so bad, that he was recruited because the manager felt he needed to impact on him, afterall it was a graduate training role.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Eddy2cute(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
lasisi69:
End time graduate
hehehehe this really gat me laughing
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by holajeedayy: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:
I'm a graduate, not AM a graduate. Isn't it shameful how most 'graduates' in Nigeria do not know the difference between I'm and am?

By the way, I need a job, not "I need job". Madam graduate, it's a fiercely competitive labour market out there. At this rate you might stand a better chance of getting 'job' by putting your School Cert forward and downplaying your 'graduate' status.

just imagine u criticising her as english language is key to economic hardship and unemployment,how many chinise or indian tech guys that dominate world tech understand english,alot of engineers come solve our technical problem in nigeria with out knowing how to speak just a sentence,do u know if she is an engineering gradute?
So who english do help.....go alaba u go prefer igbo language
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by j1mmy: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
contactmorak:
This lady was spotted yesterday walking around Abuja with that sign over and asking for a job. Decided to put it up in case anyone has a job for her. She looks like she really needs the job...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/this-female-graduate-walks-from-fed.html

I am a graduate - NOT "AM a graduate"

If you can't spell, speak and write correctly you don't deserve a job - go and be a house girl instead!
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by MadCow1: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you unemployed yourself so how can you employ her ? you want to pay her with biafran dollars ni ? grin

Listen.. I will Stab you in the throat, pull the daggar down to your abdomen, use your intestine to hang you up o an tree and use your blood to paint a warning on the wall to all others who dare call me a Biafran. angry

I aint fhucking around.. I have killed before and will not hesitate to do it again.. Ask those Chickens that we had for Christmas last year about me. angry
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by horgahnlah(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
This is shameful a university graduate can't differenciate between pronoun and verb.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by sukkot: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Listen.. I will Stab you in the throat, pull the daggar down to your abdomen, use your intestine to hang you up o an tree and use your blood to paint a warning on the wall to all others who dare call me a Biafran. angry

I aint fhucking around.. I have killed before and will not hesitate to do it again.. Ask those Chickens that we had for Christmas last year about me. angry
shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Unclerukus: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2015
iamosamede55:
Nigerians are too bothered about english, communication is what matters. I'm sure everyone that read the advert she placed on herself got the msg. You don't get to see the french, russians or even the chinese bothering themselves about good or bad english. I beg who English don help
You live under a rock? English is our official language.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2015
lasisi69:
End time graduate

yu and end time is like neymar and Suarez
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Princek12(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
sukkot:
nigga, its not ' i'm ' though. even that is bad english. is it >>>> I AM

You are also the product of a failed educational system. I am is preferable in professional papers, but when people use "am" their intention is to use "i'm," which is the proper contraction of I am. I'm is the proper contraction, as opposed to "am." Again, while in a professional paper I am is preferable, i'm is not grammatically wrong. Using am instead in place of I am or i'm is grammatically and linguistically wrong.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by fpeter(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:
I'm a graduate, not AM a graduate. Isn't it shameful how most 'graduates' in Nigeria do not know the difference between I'm and am?

By the way, I need a job, not "I need job". Madam graduate, it's a fiercely competitive labour market out there. At this rate you might stand a better chance of getting 'job' by putting your School Cert forward and downplaying your 'graduate' status.

I wouldn't give her a job with the apostrophe in NIGERIANS.... undecided
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by MadCow1: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2015
I just 'TURECALLERED' this bitches number..

She Is Igbo and Named NKECHI..

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why always us?

Goodbye cruel world.. cry

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by sukkot: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Princek12:

You are also the product of a failed educational system. I am is preferable in professional papers, but when people use "am" their intention is to use "i'm," which is the proper contraction of I am. I'm is the proper contraction, as opposed to "am." Again, while in a professional paper I am is preferable, i'm is not grammatically wrong. Using am instead in place of I am or i'm is grammatically and linguistically wrong.
nigga you wrong. try using >>> i'm <<<< in any professional job interview, you will be thoroughly lashed with koboko and thrown out of the interview room. your CV will be used to wipe the chalk board

IT IS >>>> I AM
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

And as a graduate u shld know what an abbreviation is. Only the smart and intelligent people understands d message she's passing across. Not a block head and fault finder like u.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Enesi47: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
eleko1:
it s buhari language abi?
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
We all should not be insensitive about this lady's desperate measure to seek for a job, do you know the situation she has gone through, or may be going through, and here you are faulting her grammatical blunder, by the way who grammar don help? people who has made it well in life are really not scholars. so biko look beyond the grammatical error, and if it's possible help do the needfu.l
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by djbussy(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
you need wisdom not a job.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by calddon(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

Dias difference between a job n job. A job is white collar whereas job is used for identifying work done by labourers, i.e job men
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by eleko1: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Lif dem.She'll surely get job b4 those online Professor.Make dey sidon here dey speak English as if dat go put food on their table..
dayo23:
Don't mind him, Mr know it all, am sure he understand Grammar than Prof Wole Soyinka. Yeye angry
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by missKiffy(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
I pitied her initially then i read the placard and was quite disappointed
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by haconjy(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

can I ask u some questions?
can your president and other politicians speak half of what she said? n even u, are u perfect. you help her to get one instead of u looking for her grammatical error..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.