Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (25036 Views)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by emamos: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2015
The National Orientation Agency, NOA, on Thursday warned of planned terror attacks in the South-West region by Boko Haram.

Consequently, NOA, has advised schools, churches and mosques, among other usually crowded places, on the need to put measures in place to arrest any possible attack.

A statement released in Ado-Ekiti by the state Director of NOA, Mr. Dayo Famosaya, said the alarm had become necessary because of the need to be security conscious and watch out for strangers in their neighbourhood.

Famosaya, in the statement entitled Public information on security consciousness and awareness, said Boko Haram fighters may have infiltrated the South-western part of the country, going by the content of security agents reports.
He said: “They have threatened to deploy cluster bombs in the zone. These cluster bombs are usually housed in discarded metallic materials such as cans of beverages and soft drinks.

“The bombs may be concealed in bags and for it to have more grievous effect, they have planned to deploy these bombs in crowded places such as schools, markets, stadia, churches and mosques.”
It warned the public to watch out for people wearing flowing apparel, as it was the type of cloth they wear to hide their weapons

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/13/boko-haram-planning-to-bomb-south-west-noa-raises-alarm/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by tolexy007(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked Pls where in SW? make I kuku pack my load run commot for lag....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by NinaTohBadt(f): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
WHEN ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET IT RIGHT?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by bmxshop: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Active Community Policing is the watch word.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by passwelle: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Coming from Fayose's Ekiti state, a few days after the military instituted a panel to look into the Ekitigate saga ....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by looseweight: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Oh nooo
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
So why are you telling us

We shouldn't go to market, school, motor parks anymore?

Why is our security intelligence poor mehnnnn

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by tempest01(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
Our intelligence aapparatus is lacklustre

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by dalyricist: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
huh

grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by AltarBoy1: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
In a country where the govt don't care about the citizens (thats if att all the citizens exist in their mind) then anything is bound to happen. When I look at Nigeria and the way they are handling boko haram, all I see is a country that is at the mercy of these terrorists. From the north to the south, all I see is innocent citizens that are prone to danger and threats which the govt could easily prevent. But why will they, since they wont benefit from peace and stability. Moreover, their kids and family are somewhere safe with security guards protecting them.

Are you searching for jobs.... Check my signature for recent openings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaFlash: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
v
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by frisky2good(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
They will not succeed!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Osirimononaye(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by tolexy007(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
passwelle:
Coming from Fayose's Ekiti state ....
undecided
passwelle:
Coming from Fayose's Ekiti state ....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by INTROVERT(f): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
When did NOA become a security agency....?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by boboLIL(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
God forbid oh

Mk their plans scata oh

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family...

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by tolustx(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
This is just a scare. It will never really happen.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Elslim: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Hahahaha next story abeg
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by SurePresident: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
It's a lie, a mere igbo propanganda. Meanwhile a guy directed me to read:
the latest news on biafra here: https://www.nairaland.com/2731149/again-some-people-died-during#39938153
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
They should enjoy it,, after all are they not in marriage with the North?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by deramarks(f): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
The. Only way to end boko haram is if eveybody starts goin about naked den there won't b any where to hide d bomb. Unlike diz post if u can am only sayin my owm but...*itz not my biznex sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Not only the South-West, but all parts of Nigeria.
We all should be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by holyokoto(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
that land na YOLOBA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by PLANETMARS(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Shekau just dey sambisa dey play ludo. I blame Biafra cuz if to say mumu ojukwu no lead those million goats to slaughter in 1967 goat meat for cheap for market lol what am I even typing........100% werey

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by osaslord500(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by ERONX(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
There was once a COUNYRY...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by emamos: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Billygee2u:
how did you get the information?
dnt worry
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm...

Dividend of North nd West Deal..

They can visit Osun state to greet Aregbesola their uncle for all I care..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.