Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever (2811 Views)

Funny Meme Pics Only Betting Peepz Can Relate To / Funniest Joke Ever.... / If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Topsyvic(f): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
My Dad and my Mum were watching one American movies yesterday evening when i heard the sound of the movie..i decided to join them,as we were watching the movie,a young boy like my age started romancing his madam's sister..they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part,i looked straight into my dad's eyes and i noticed that his eye has changed..
Then all my attention went straight to the video. They were still kissing,when they both fell into the chair close to them..i knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to open the girl's bra..when my daddy looked at me with hard eye nd shouted with a loud voice"TOPSY HAVE U IRON THE CAR??"

Dix z my first tym of posting..how try i am?

4 Likes

Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by BrightEye(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
Lol, u try.....
But try to edit some of ur spellings.
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by DuchessLily(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Lol @Iron car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Iamfrank(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Topsyvic(f): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
BrightEye:
Lol, u try..... But try to edit some of ur spellings.
tank Xo Much..Will Improve

1 Like

Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Topsyvic(f): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
sadeveryone kip viewin without commentin..am i dat bad??nid ur comment to kip me goin plss

1 Like

Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by vickkydgreat(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
lol wetin u sef dey find for dere... U go soon iron grass sef nt car... U really tried dear
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by kozy55: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by EHoudini: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cracked ribs hahaha hehe eh
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by referandum(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Topsyvic:
sadeveryone kip viewin without commentin..am i dat bad??nid ur comment to kip me goin plss
YOU TRY GET ABOUT 10 COMMENTS YU TRY NAH SOMETIMES YOU GO POST BETTER THING SEE 20000 VIEW 1 POST
NO WORRY MA SIS NAH #ENDTIME DEY WORRY PIPU FOR NOW
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Topsyvic(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
referandum:

YOU TRY GET ABOUT 10 COMMENTS YU TRY NAH SOMETIMES YOU GO POST BETTER THING SEE 20000 VIEW 1 POST
smiley
referandum:

tank uuu
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by papirossy(m): 4:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Topsyvic:
My Dad and my Mum were watching one American movies yesterday evening when i heard the sound of the movie..i decided to join them,as we were watching the movie,a young boy like my age started romancing his madam's sister..they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part,i looked straight into my dad's eyes and i noticed that his eye has changed..
Then all my attention went straight to the video. They were still kissing,when they both fell into the chair close to them..i knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to open the girl's bra..when my daddy looked at me with hard eye nd shouted with a loud voice"TOPSY HAVE U IRON THE CAR??"

Dix z my first tym of posting..how try i am?

go iron water wey you use bath too...
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Dantee005(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol...iron ko ..iron ni...Nt bad 4 ur first tym....
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by 123papas(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol
Topsyvic:
Re: Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever by Ojaylee(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
"TOPSY HAVE U IRON THE CAR??"
My rib o too funny u try wella

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Doctors Do / Funny Pictures Of NEPA electricity supply / The Half Sisters Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.