Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach (60956 Views)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by friends4ever(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Are you as dark as this guy...

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Rajjah(f): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
LaurelP:

Why do u say so? Someone broke your heart?
dem no fit
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by johnstin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
You want to take an action contrary to GOD, your Creator's scheme, just to please a man- a mortal being.
You are playing with the wrath of GOD!
Have the fear of GOD and don't do it.

Make no mistake, the man in question will still cheat on you after the commiting the abomination(bleaching).

If your man is a womanizer, he will still cheat no matter how yellow or beautiful you are.

At times I wonder why some of my friends who have beautiful women still cheat.

The answer is not far-fetched. If you are not a born-again christain, there is a tendency you can cheat irrespective of the beauty or "hottness" of your wife.

There are a few rare cases of people who are not born-again christains being faithful to their wives. It is indeed very rare.

Final remark: don't bleach, remain the way your Creator made you.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by mike404(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
SHE MUST BE A SOUTH-WASTERNER
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
admax:
Ladies need to know for you to keep your man, you have to lose yourself meaning; be real with the guy you claimed to Love! this is vice versa though except one party is deceiving the other. undecided

Any lady that bleaches her skin is suffering from acute inferiority complex! angry

Any guy that bleaches his skin is a.......Tout!
angry angry angry
Haha...no education and grammar ...those keep many real men off their tracks.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by cruzyteejay(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isoryt

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by baba2nday(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
The Weeknd- "As you Are"
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Moz22: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Richiy:

You are one of the reasons humans will not advance. You use girls, spit on them and pay them their token? You are no better than they are. And you best remove your number because people like you have no place in my life.
Epic
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ManTiger(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sigh

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
MissGdope:
Her boyfriend must be Airforce1 grin
But on a serious note..

Nahh actually this post does not deserve a serious comment. I refuse to belief believe that this topic is not a joke
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
My sister is dark skinned and she is married.
Got married at 23 as a corp member.

Ain't you good looking.. ??
Ain't you presentable..?
Do you lack captivating aura..? .

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hope this is a joke, when I am blessing God daily for my brown/ebony skin.

Na wa o,

My advice - Please use shea butter, you would love how naturally baked your skin would look.

Cheers
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ehinmowo: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
my sister, don't lose your man if you feel he loves you. I knw some will say he shud take you d way u are but pls, one good sacrifice deserves another.
Meanwhile, beaching has side effects wen it's excessive. so make sure stay within the limit. I will recommend 30-35% level. goodluck
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
You must look so burnt to really consider the "bleaching" option!!

TURN YASELF TO HYPO!!

I DON'T CARE
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by QueenEdna(f): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Look at your bleached fingers...

Who told you that no man is worth the stress?

Na it you go bleach?..

Pls someone should check her pix for me to confirm watin I de yarn
Do i look light skinned to you ? Im still my chocolate skin aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ proud of it. Just cos you seee dark knuckles dont mean i bleach. Sometimes one may purchase a cream thats not good for their skin aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ it can result in that aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ sometimes when you get sun-burned it could affect some sensitive part of the skin like the knuckles. Tho im sure you must be one of those random guys who have been disturbing me here cos dont know why you are sounding so pained.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Diamonddris(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenEdna:
Do i look light skinned to you ? Im still my chocolate skin aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ proud of it. Just cos you seee dark knuckles dont mean i bleach. Sometimes one may purchase a cream thats not good for their skin aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ it can result in that aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ sometimes when you get sun-burned it could affect some sensitive part of the skin like the knuckles. Tho im sure you must be one of those random guys who have been disturbing me here cos dont know why you are sounding so pained.

That's always bleachers defends...it not new sha..

At least people don see say u de bleach for nairaland...

Go ask fella about yellow fever, sun don clear the yellow part comot...

You are lucky o

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
low self esteem issues...
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by bellotaofeek: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
There is no section of Nigeria constitution that refrain you from doing so....u have the fundamental human right to create your serf. it's your personal problems....bleach, draw tattoo.blow ur boobs, hips Infact you can implant artificial prick so that no man can even complain about you again..... Weeere! you belong to the kingdom Animalia.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by STILESGANG: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Light skinned male and female are always considered more attractive than their dark skinned counterpart.sThis is a well known fact,so I don't blame the girl for feeling insecure.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by binkc(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Black is beautiful my dear, why not be contented with your true colour.... olodo
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by miracle4(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
porrigeyam:
Please does anybody knows any cheap private uni in Ghana?? Please pm or quote this post

As for d topic... Young lady, lupita is dark...Kerry Washington is dark,operah Winfrey is dark, mama taraba is dark, NOI is dark, so like seriously if this what you are bothered about then I have no advice for you seriously.
see http://www.unixclusive.com/
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by QueenEdna(f): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

That's always bleachers defends...it not new sha..

At least people don see say u de bleach for nairaland...

Go ask fella about yellow fever, sun don clear the yellow part comot...

You are lucky o
i dont give a damn, anybody can think what they please, i already spoke the truth its your biz if you believe or not....
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by STILESGANG: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
Bleaching is for Yoloba people. They think toning their skin would reduce their dirtiness
Are you always this stupid on fridays angry
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by repogirl(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
She has serious inferiority and self confidence issues. Too bad.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by kishiadeolu: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
By the time your boyfriend changes his taste to dark skinned babes..i wonder what you will look like
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Sanguine(f): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Black is beautiful anytime, anyday. Any lady who contemplates bleaching her skin just to please or keep some boyfriend of hers sure has serious complex issues. And what's worse, the so called boyfriend will eventually end up never marrying you... Smh!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by seangy4konji: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
When God wants you to be a wife material but you are hell bent on being an olonsho for life and the devil self is just pouring fuel into the part of hell fire you are hell bent on going...

Fine girl go bleach ooo and plenty men deh wait you to sampulu u wella...
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Allosaurus: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
STILESGANG:
Are you always this stupid on fridays angry
[/s]
Ask your father that
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Diamonddris(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenEdna:
i dont give a damn, anybody can think what they please, i already spoke the truth its your biz if you believe or not....

I don't care if you give a damm or not..

Nairalanders please look at her pix again and tell the others what you see...

Just stop it, it dosent fit you, u r a fine girl sha,

Stop bleaching

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by STILESGANG: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Ask your father that
I'm sure you don't have one
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nelgenius4me(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
No doubt emotional decision may rubbish a man /woman rational thinking. To be what you are not because of people's opinion is the height of irrationality. Toning or bleaching has it consequences but a lot of people rarely accept this common truth. Girl accept your skin, you will definitely find a man who will love you for who you are.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by mimicious(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Have u even asked ur self the reason he dated u in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.