Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell (47916 Views)

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Sixbounty(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
this same product- TEETH WHITENING PEN. is available in wholesale price @ #1200 each, &dozens,, and when u order for 20pieces and above is sold @ #900..
u can reach me on whatsapp 08093393858 free delivery within Lagos.
hurry up now and get involve in December Bonanza ! Bonanza!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sixbounty:
this same product- TEETH WHITENING PEN. is available in wholesale price @ #1200 each, &dozens,, and when u order for 20pieces and above is sold @ #900..
u can reach me on whatsapp 0 7065843658 free delivery within Lagos.
hurry up now and get involve in December Bonanza ! Bonanza!!

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you need more hot selling products. OR you want to learn how to import goods yourself at a very cheap rate(cheaper than alibaba,aliexpress,ipmart,dhgate........) Then join the IMPORTATION WEALTH whatsapp group for just #1500 only!!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you need more hot selling products. OR you want to learn how to import goods yourself at a very cheap rate(cheaper than alibaba,aliexpress,ipmart,dhgate........) Then join the IMPORTATION WEALTH whatsapp group for just #1500 only!!!! Whatsapp07065843658
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
AS e dey HOT!!! Impoters are smiling$$$$
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
If u still av dout abt my importation whatsapp group,then halla me on whatsapp,so I can add u for free just for few minute,just to convience you. COME. AND. ENJOY. D. XMAS. NEWYEAR. WEALTH. WITH. US.....
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keep thinking about it,while others are making cool CA$H!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do you have a special event happening soon on your social calendar? If you're looking for a last minute touch- up to your smile, then a teeth whitening pen might be just the thing for you. Teeth whitening pens are thin, plastic tubes that house a whitening gel and are small enough to place in a purse or pocket. Portable whitening pens help improve the color of your teeth by removing leftover stains on each tooth's surface. Often, these types of whitening products produce visible results immediately after your first round of use. Ingredients Peroxide is the main active ingredient in most over-the- counter teeth whitening products, including the whitening pen. According to the American Dental Association (ADA), "carbamide peroxide, used in many bleaching products, breaks down into hydrogen peroxide and urea, with hydrogen peroxide being the active bleaching agent. A bleaching product containing 10 percent carbamide peroxide yields approximately 3.5 percent hydrogen peroxide." The peroxide breaks down, allowing oxygen into the enamel of your teeth and lightening it. Other ingredients of peroxide-containing tooth whiteners may include glycerin, carbopol, sodium hydroxide and flavoring agents. Many whitening products are currently available to consumers today, and the amount and type of active ingredients, the form of the product and how they are applied may vary widely. Convenience Teeth can be stained from colored foods, such as berries, red sauces, coffee, tea, red wine and dark-colored sodas – as well as smoking cigarettes. A teeth whitening pen fights these common stains and is functional because of its size, portability and general convenience. Use it regularly to achieve and maintain your desired level of teeth whiteness. The product takes seconds to apply, and it is best if you avoid eating or drinking anything for the first hour after application to make the whitening process more effective. How to Use Whitening pens like this are easy to use with no mess and effectively remove stains for a whiter smile in as little as two days. Just twist, brush and go. The pen can be included in your regular oral care routine twice daily as recommended. Start by brushing your teeth with a toothbrush like the Colgate Optic White™+ Whitening Pen, which includes a reusable whitening pen that twists securely into the bottom of the toothbrush's handle. After a thorough brushing, just remove the top cap and twist the bottom of the pen until you see the gel on the brush tip. Apply a thin layer of whitening gel to each tooth's surface, making sure that the entire tooth's surface is in contact with the whitening gel. Don't rinse; the product needs to stay on your teeth to work. If quick and convenient teeth whitening is your goal, then a whitening pen might be the right choice for you. To make regular improvements that stay with you, follow the directions of the product you use. Your smile is one of your most important assets, so for optimum wellness, remember to receive regular professional cleanings. You can also call me for discount price if you want to make money as a distributor of this product

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
efritin.com/en/ad/teeth-whitening-pen-for-sale-lagos-5
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
XmAS BONASSA!!!!!!!!!!! XMAS BONASSA!!!!!!!!!
I have decided to give out a product at a deadly cheap price, the same as what some china suppliers offers!!
This xmas bonassa goes to those people who will buy above 50 pieces of TEETH WHITENING PEN......... And I am giving it out for.................#700 each....instead of #1000 each.......AND ITS FREE DELIVRY ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA..........wow !!!!!!(This is the cheapest any importer can offer).

Offer last for just 7DAYS........
Remenber this same product is sold around #2000 out there in the market!!!!
CALCULATiONz
#2000 - #700= #1300
Now for 50pcs u will gain #1300 * 50 = #65000 ...WOW... That's sixty five thousand naira!!!for just 50pcs now imagine 100pcs!!

This is the season were every body wants to look good. Making this product one of the FASTEST SELLING PRODUCT NOW !!!!!

No risk involved I offer PAY ON DELIVERY TO ANY WHERE!!!!!
Call/whatsapp 07065843658.

STAY BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2015
This makes quite a lot of sense; sensible idea.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2015
This offer will last just for a week
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
IIIIII NNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDD $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by pweetymama(f): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Order your car scratch removal at unbelievable wholesale price.just call my number from my signature.
Compare my price with any online stores.

Any quantity u need.

We deliver anywhere in Nigeria.

Order now!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
There are still spaces left for those who want to join the IMPORTATION WEALTH whatsapp group
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by monlawal(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello guys,
Now that CBN is attempting to stop payment in dollars with our naira debit cards, how are we going to survive in the importation business?
January is just a few weeks away.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by smallvilletolu(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2015
get a payoneer card or paypal.. i think
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
merry xmas and happy new yr to y'll
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
join us for our first importation business lecture this new year 2016
100 percent practical whatsapp training. Nxt sunday
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Happy New year oo my people
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Kaybee14(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
somtiano2:
contact us for electric lunchbox, and handheld Sewing machines big and small sizes. this are hit selling products now, we can supply upto 100pcs per product, pay on deliver. whatsapp: 08037854627
I appreciate the OP who created this thread and your submissions thus far. It is indeed an eye opener to many business opportunities.
@Somtiano2, Please, kindly differentiate between the big and small/mini handheld sewing machine by uploading their pictures with their current prices. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Thank you !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.