Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (viewers Discretion ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (viewers Discretion ) (823 Views)

David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (viewers Discretion ) by Tazz22(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
When I say graphic, I mean very graphic and so sad!
According to reports, a male student of the University
of Professional Studies, Accra stabbed his girlfriend to
death late last night/in the early hours of the
morning. The unidentified student allegedly stabbed
the lady severally in the neck, chest and head after he suspected she was cheating on him. The body of
the deceased has been sent to the Alfa Hospital at
Madina. While the accused who attempted to commit
suicide after the heinous crime is being treated in
hospital. According to Ghana's Starr News, the boy is in critical
condition after his failed suicide attempt. The alleged
photos are horrific to look at. See them after the cut...

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (viewers Discretion ) by phorget(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2015
If you cant stay faithful in a relationship then stay out of it.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (viewers Discretion ) by kadas01(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
phorget:
If you cant stay faithful in a relationship then stay out of it.
For your mind, that is enough "justification" to "butcher" a human being in "cold-blood" as well as "cut a person's life short"?!!!

Smh for you!!
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (viewers Discretion ) by phorget(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
kadas01:
For your mind, that is enough "justification" to "butcher" a human being in "cold-blood" as well as "cut a person's life short"?!!!

Smh for you!!
lol... I am not the one that lost his/her life here, it wouldnt be my cup of tea if dozens actually did.
You are not forced into a relationship and you should have the will power to pull out once you sense that such relationship aint working out... If you actually chooses to be a cheat then what happens after shouldn't be my own headache. Some people can kill just for the least reason.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mastermind Of #parisattacks Unveiled As Police Continue Manhunt / Photos: Army, Police Capture Two More 'most Wanted' Boko Haram Kingpins / This Unilag Student Is Missing-please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.