Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria (21892 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report (2) (3) (4)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2015

Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, has faulted a report, which listed him as one of the worst performing governors in the country.

Umahi, while describing the report as baseless, said it was aimed at tarnishing his hard-earned image and reputation.

The governor, who spoke through his Commissioner for Information and State Orientation, Senator Emmanuel Onwe, during a press briefing in Abakaliki , said the report was a cheap blackmail.

A statement by Umahi’s Chief Press Secretary, Emma Anya, quoted Onwe as saying that a member of the CIAPS, identified simply as Kunle, had on October 12, 2015 called him and requested a collaborative effort between Ebonyi State Government and the CIAPS on a research.

The statement quoted Onwe as saying, “On October 12, a man who identified himself as Kunle approached me and demanded a collaborative effort between Ebonyi State and CIAPS – which he claimed to represent.

“He proposed that Ebonyi State and its governor would be given positive publicity by ranking him among the best governors in the federation in return for a bi-annual payment of money to the CIAPS.”

Onwe advised the CIAPS to stop publishing falsehood in the name of research against those who refused to dance to their exploitative tendencies.

The commissioner said, “It is sad when serious public commentary is hijacked by blackmailers and extortionists who seek to tarnish the image of those who refuse to grease their palms.”

He said, “In less than six months, the Umahi administration had rehabilitated and constructed the old Ogoja Road, the Nkaliki Road, New Market Road, Echiegu/ Hosanna Road and the Isiuke Lane.

“Work is ongoing at Udemezue, Amagu,among other roads in the state capital. Contracts are being concluded for the construction of 15 kilometres of roads in each of the 13 Local Government Areas"

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/11/im-not-the-worst-performing-governor-in-nigeria-umahi/

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2015

The night is always Sunny...

The moon is always Pink...

Gorillas live in the sky....

Nsogbu dey...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by simplemach(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Uncle, no be u go talk, let ur works and actions speak for u.

18 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by deathmen12: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
agree u re nt d worst, bt u re among d worst?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
That body was just a private body in search for which governor to defend with propaganda just for some money.

Failed blackmail.

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, front page please.This Kunle from CIAPS should come defend this allegation, or we take it as failed blackmail from CIAPS!

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by funlord(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015

Would he prefer 2 be called the worst performing governor in the south east?
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Pavore9: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ebonyi state right from the time of the former Governor Elechi never enjoyed positive media rating.

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by kodded(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015

El rufai is the worst governor presently

the only thing i have seen him do since when he resume office may 30 is to chew sugar cane in public undecided undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Aromas: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
I wish APC should woo dis guy for presidential race 2019, because he has being a brain box to former governor Elechi as deputy.

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by demolinka(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
By their fingers and kariability we shall know them

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by NinaTohBadt(f): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by lasisi69(f): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
End time
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Bassee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
T.A Orji look alike. I'm not surprised he's the worst.
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Seunaj05(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
UMAHI: are u the one to tell us? Anyways, I don't actually agree with that crap those ppl published except they can justify why OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA was not ontop of that list

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Mega005(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
PDP another name for failure
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by jeeqaa7(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lies
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
You are joor, oya meet me in court tongue
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
We don hear u
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by gunners160(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg wake me up when this governor stop lying..

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Kelklein(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Dr. Kayode Fayemi Sir, Minister for Solid Minerals. Please, Find below listed, Solid Minerals by State. May God help you as you turn them into wealth.

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Gold (partially investigated)
- Lead /Zinc (Traces)
- Dolomite

ABIA STATE
- Gold
- Salt
- Limestone
- Lead/Zinc

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

AKWA IBOM STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Clay
- Limestone
- Uranium (Traced)
- Salt
- Lignite (Traced)

ANAMBRA STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Lignite (Partially investigated)
- Salt
- Glass-Sand
- Phosphate
- Gypsium

BAYELSA STATE
- Clay
- Limestone
- Gypsium (partially investigated)
- Uranium (partially investigated)
- Manganese
- Lignite
- Lead/Zinc (Traces)

BAUCHI STATE- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium
- Lead/Zinc (Traces)
- Uranuin (partially investigated)

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Berytes (traces)
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Hydro-carbon (oil and gas)
Partially investigated)
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

CROSS RIVER STATE
- Limestone
- Uranium
- Manganese
- Lignite
- Lead/Zinc
- Salt

DELTA STATE
- Marble
- Glass Sand
- Gypsium
- Lignite
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin

EBONYI STATE
- Lead
- Gold
- Salt

EDO STATE
- Marble
- Lignite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron Ore
- Gypsium
- Glass-sand
- Gold
- Dolomite Phosphate
- Bitumen

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

ENUGU STATE
- Coal
- Limestone
- Lead/Zinc

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

IMO STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Lignite
- Phosphate
- Marcasite
- Gypsium
- Salt

JIGAWAA STATE
- Butytes

KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Graphite (partally investgated)
- Silhnite
- Mica (Traces)
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime

KANO STATE
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite

KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt

KEBBI STATE
- Gold

KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Coal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite

KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite
- Feldspar (Traces)
- Mica (Traces)

LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen

NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Quartz- Amethyst (Topaz, gamet)
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Clay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite

NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc

OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Feldspar (traces)
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Gemstone
- Bitumen

ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal

OSUN STATE
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite

OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite

PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

RIVER STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Marble
- Lignite (traces)

SOKOTO STATE
-Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gypsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt

TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc

YOBE STATE
- Tintomite
- Soda Ash (partially Investigated)

ZAMFARA STATE
- Coal
- Cotton
- Gold

...by a Concerned Nigerian.

please copy and share this complete list among your friends until it reaches his table.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by ruggedboy01: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by richidinho(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015

Aregbesola is
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin. cheesy
the topic though. lmfao. more like accusation.
I am not the one that steal the meat.

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmm...what's the basis of such report? Guess this should be a wake-up call for him too to measure up and not to apportion blame. God bless Nigeria. Check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
The right response from the governor would have been "no comment". It's like responding to "you are the most useless person in Nigeria" and you are saying " no...I'm not the most useless person in Nigeria".

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by misterchris(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Elechi was. You shall be. Unless you break the ancestral curse
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Unless Ebonyi state government employ youths who will be showing the good works the new administration is doing on social media, people will still think we are backward. They should understand the power of social media and employ the youths to the work for them. That's why people keep hearing news from ekiti state even though the man is not doing enough work but because he is good at the social media, people think he is working. Social media is powerful

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by kulobyno: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=15pt]He had better fault the report with his commitment on improvement based on actions and not worthless cheap arguments like girls[/size]
Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by lightheart(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol.

Only roads?

Re: Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria by boboLIL(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family..

Appeal Court Freezes Fayose’s Account / Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy