Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) (18981 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by viviangist4: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hard Work Pays, the wife of the Nigerian Senate President Bukola Saraki, Madam Toyin Saraki was made the WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria having served as the first Chair of its Board. Congratulations madam The White Ribbon Alliance is a coalition of individuals and organizations united to make pregnancy and childbirth safe for all women and newborns. see photo from the event below.

source http://viviangist.com/bukola-sarakis-wife-toyin-made-the-wra-grand-patron-in-nigeria-photo

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dats good

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family..

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by DTalented(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Check the link below
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Dats good

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family..
receive sense ijn!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
receive sense ijn!
how did I wrong u Sir?

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by donholy28(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good for her
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by LoveMachine(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
viviangist i don break ur record today .
in flavor's voice 'you think u are fast but am faster'

FTC for me jare

NOOOO! AHAHAHAH!
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
how did I wrong u Sir?
by commenting what u commented on ur previously commented comments grin

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

by commenting what u commented on ur previously commented comments grin
u and wo de laugh? Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
u and wo de laugh? Mtchewww

u wan chp e-slap abi

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by damton(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok. Good for her
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by lonelydora: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
u wan chp e-slap abi
kid
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by kulobyno: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
So many NGOs
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by sammyj: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok good for her !!!
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by free2ryhme: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist4:
Hard Work Pays, the wife of the Nigerian Senate President Bukola Saraki, Madam Toyin Saraki was made the WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria having served as the first Chair of its Board. Congratulations madam The White Ribbon Alliance is a coalition of individuals and organizations united to make pregnancy and childbirth safe for all women and newborns. see photo from the event below.

source http://viviangist.com/bukola-sarakis-wife-toyin-made-the-wra-grand-patron-in-nigeria-photo

another unless appointment

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by UbiIsaac(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
after the award do the work
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Cvesta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm..affordable laptops available at your beck and call courtesy Affordable Technologies
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by bastien: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
kid
die it...
dont quote me again sir
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Okay..
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by igraman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
madam Toyin ...why ur husband fine pass u ?
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by NOBODYY: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist4 who you be gan seff??
You be linda ikeji cousin?? undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Saraki an household name in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
die it... dont quote me again sir
good kid

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chanchit: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Very good, person weh no get money no dey get that kyn post, make una no go do like those Kogi students sha o, cos if una go knock her gate for mid night, worse treatment awaits you.
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
NOBODYY:
I c u
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chanchit:
B
B for bukola

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
G
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
die it... dont quote me again sir
good kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Drags Buratai, Ibrahim Idris, 14 Other Nigerians To US Court / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.