Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? (887 Views)

Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by alienvirus: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do you pray before you eat? You must because Jesus is coming soon.

Repent!
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by frank317: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
alienvirus:

Repent!

why should i pray before I eat?

Why is Jesus coming soon? To take my food?

6 Likes

Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol i really hope this is just sarcasm.
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by Rajjah(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
frank317:

loooooool
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by alienvirus: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
frank317:

No. He is not coming to eat your food but to bless the food.

Do not say you were not warned.

BTW, are you an atheist ?
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by alienvirus: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol i really hope this is just sarcasm.

Not a joke. Take the message seriously.
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by hahn(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yes. I pray to my tummy to stop rumbling because hungerbad wink

1 Like

Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by menesheh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
alienvirus:

No. He is not coming to eat your food but to bless the food.

Do not say you were not warned.

BTW, are you an atheist ?

What's the difference between when you pray and when you don't.

Whenever your food or water goes the wrong direction, you will chock whether you pray or not.

Rant from ignorant fellow.

1 Like

Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
alienvirus:

Repent!

Despite series of conspicuous facts, yu still held on to the delusion of being saved by some god yu can't see. Chai! SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
alienvirus:

Repent!
"soon"? after how many years?
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by CoolUsername: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pyrrho:
"soon"? after how many years?
Around 2000. Even though Jesus said that his generation won't pass away before he comes back.

1 Like

Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by PraiseDLord: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
alienvirus:

Repent!
There aren't anything called atheist anywhere! All knows there's God but deliberately deluding themselves not to acknowledge Him. Even Satan their father knows there's a great and terrible God who execute justice and judgment in the realm of humans not to even talk of these refurefu ones whose breath is in their nostrils and can neither make one strand of an hair nor grow their height by one cubit!
What a big shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by alienvirus: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2015
I pity all atheists. You will all feel not to have appeared on the surface of the earth.
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by Shollyps(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
NO...cos it's not necessary
Re: Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? by Shollyps(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2015
PraiseDLord:

There aren't anything called atheist anywhere! All knows there's God but deliberately deluding themselves not to acknowledge Him. Even Satan their father knows there's a great and terrible God who execute justice and judgment in the realm of humans not to even talk of these refurefu ones whose breath is in their nostrils and can neither make one strand of an hair nor grow their height by one cubit!
What a big shame!!!!
your opinion. ..it doesn't change anything

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Prophet T.B Joshua Heals ‘snake Man’ / Fr Ejike Mbaka At Aso Rock I'm Silent About Any Biafra Issue / The Secret Letters Of Pope John Paul II; The Romantic Side Of Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.