Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Should I Ask Him Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Him Out? (7560 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Naija Guy Shares Whatsapp Conversation After A Lady Ask Him To Pay N40k For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
DUOz:

Baba make dem leave investigation for u o. Well I think u shuld talk to d guy and tell him how u feel. Am sure he'll respond well. FYI u can confess its u. No one ever died for being in love
Lol, tnks for the advice. The problem here is the tot of rejection. She's very shy dat she even try to avoid the guy weneva he is passing the same way with her. Its not me but she's my bestfrnd and we have been close ever since we wrote our waec dat y it seems I know a lot abt dis guy.
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

I actually thought women say they are turned off shy guys. If your friend is serious and doesn't have the time to waste on green lights which the guy may not be able to read, she should just ask him. Assuming he accepts, if he truly love her, he would take the relationship serious and respect her for making the move. If he does not take the relationship serious and start acting like an ingrate, she should dump him quick before he does any damage.
It will be in her best interest to put off sex for a long while after asking him out and beginning the relationship, if he loves her he won't mind waiting even after marriage for sex. You 'd hate to learn he dumped your friend upon getting sex from her only two weeks after their relationship begun. Careful, desperate men will say yes to you merely to get sex.
Tnks so much, I'll tell her mayb after defending her project
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2015
JustOzito:

Tnks so much, I'll tell her mayb after defending her project
what school is that?
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by RoyalBlak007: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:
Asking him out? I don't buy that idea....just. Give him that grren light, make it a bit obvious you like him....whenever he holds your hands....smile like you just won lottery grin ......do what ever you know can get that guy...don't allow another lady take him grin

Don't dull tongue

Damn! Yo got talent grin
it's all a game grin cool

#RespectFromBabylon
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Laveda(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Damn! Yo got talent grin
it's all a game grin cool

#RespectFromBabylon

winkcheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Heartbender: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2017
"We have done some investigation"
Women,eh? grin
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Samyj247: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2017
JustOzito:
Hello everyone, pls I need advice. A course mate of mine have been disturbing me about a guy she has a crush on. She claims that she has caught dis guy staring at her on several occasions but weneva their eyes meet, he'll turn away. He smiles and always hold her hand wherever he sees her. We ar in our final year but she still thinks dis guy loves her. Currently she's not in a relationship because she feels it may b cheating on her crush. She ceases every opportunity to talk about dis guy. Pls note dat he's in d same school and faculty with her.
Am tired but I don't know if I should tell her to ask the guy out .
Lalasticala
tell him
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Samyj247:
tell him
thanks, I don't think she's still interested. Happy 2018
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Samyj247: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
JustOzito:

thanks, I don't think she's still interested.
Happy 2018
why did she change her mind...she might just b missing her man
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Samyj247 post=63775709]why did she change her mind...she might just b missing her man[/q
can't tell, maybe she has given up hope or outgrown the feeling.
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by frozen70(f): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
JustOzito:
Hello everyone, pls I need advice. A course mate of mine have been disturbing me about a guy she has a crush on. She claims that she has caught dis guy staring at her on several occasions but weneva their eyes meet, he'll turn away. He smiles and always hold her hand wherever he sees her. We ar in our final year but she still thinks dis guy loves her. Currently she's not in a relationship because she feels it may b cheating on her crush. She ceases every opportunity to talk about dis guy. Pls note dat he's in d same school and faculty with her.
Am tired but I don't know if I should tell her to ask the guy out .
Lalasticala

I suggest you enjoy all that is happening, don't ask hi out, keep the green light on for him.if he is shy as you said he won't be eyeing you. Leave him to man up and do the talk first after that you can sail the boat I don't want him to see you as a loose girl.
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2018
frozen70:

I suggest you enjoy all that is happening, don't ask hi out, keep the green light on for him.if he is shy as you said he won't be eyeing you. Leave him to man up and do the talk first after that you can sail the boat I don't want him to see you as a loose girl.
wow! thanks girl for looking out for me. I'll surely show her this even though I don't think she's interested anymore
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Rubbiish(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
JustOzito:

wow! thanks girl for looking out for me. I'll surely show her this even though I don't think she's interested anymore
From 2015 till now?
Aren't u guys through with nysc?
Are they still in contact?
Thought they were final yr students in 2015?
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

From 2015 till now?
Aren't u guys through with nysc?
Are they still in contact?
Thought they were final yr students in 2015?
lol
almost through with service and I don't know if they communicate cos she doesn't talk about him like before.
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Rubbiish(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
JustOzito:

lol
almost through with service and I don't know if they communicate cos she doesn't talk about him like before.
It is natural she act that way
Out of sight is out of my mind
But a guy not asking a lady out may not necessarily be due to shyness, it may be due to health issues & spiritual implication...It is not always good to conclude it is shyness...
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

It is natural she act that way
Out of sight is out of my mind
But a guy not asking a lady out may not necessarily be due to shyness, it may be due to health issues & spiritual implication...It is not always good to conclude it is shyness...
well good for them... I've tried my best.
one of my new year resolution is not to pry but into other persons' business
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Rubbiish(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2018
JustOzito:

well good for them... I've tried my best.
one of my new year resolution is not to pry but into other persons' business
@bold U only did what a good & concerned friend would do...Don't stop helping those around u with this your new year resolution ooo
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold U only did what a good & concerned friend would do...Don't stop helping those around u with this your new year resolution ooo
lol, I'll try not to stop helping people. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. / Ladies With Big Boobs Or Ladies With Big Hips(yansh): Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.