Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pastor And My Best Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor And My Best Friend. (2419 Views)

Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught In The Act After Night Vigil / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by Radiant(f): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2006
About that Rev King or whatever, are you guys kiddin' me or what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2006
@ Radiant

sure its true, this man is a disgrace to pastor hoods, lol

wen he was in court, they asked him some questions about his education, his name, guess what he said, he said the holy spirit told him to forget every thing concerning his past, he even murder and burnt one of his church memebr, can u imagin what this world is turning too.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by naija4life(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2006
Its really a pity about that Rev. King story. From wat i read in the papers, he's something of an anti-christ. What in the world is happening to our churches, you hear stories everything time esp. from western countries of pastor's sleeping with both men and women adn yet mounting the podium every sunday preaching about repentance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by kkutecolo(f): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ rb
LOL

dat sort of tin happens. am lost for words.in his office? wher he prays and counsels? that is so abominable.his house wud av been a better option.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by missWande(f): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2008
wonders, sign of end time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 / How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message / Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.