Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) (70146 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Evidence:material Things Are Vanity Upon Vanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
I love number 3 , 6 & 9 ...., a man of God own private jets while his members are as poor as church rat , they will build schools which the poor can't afford the school fees, they have brainwashed their members that no matter how u try to educate them they will never understand ....hmmm,...Only God will judge ..... As for the governors they are the only natural disaster we have here in nigeria, u have the money & the constitutional right or power to develop ur state but u wouldn't because u want them to remain ur slaves , watch out the propose Akwa ibom refinery , the rulling cabals who owns refinery abroad will not allow that refinery to be build so that we will continue to refine our crude in their refinery abroad , how can few ppl hold the whole country to ransom , God what is happening in Akwa ibom ,what did we do to nigeria that they hate us so much , no petro chemical plant, no refinery , no rail way, political appointments , no RICH man , our fellow oil rich state like rivers is about 5% close to lagos & abuja in terms of development while Akwa ibom is @ 90% ,what a nation ..... Akwa ibom mbok idakaida , dakkada & say no to this cheating , edisana Mary itua nyin mbom , Amen ... Happy christ the king week to all the catholics in Akwa ibom #VisitAkwaibom
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
krattoss:
vanity upon vanity is a lazy man adage.

and it's a choice to give or not give..

and at the end if the day both the rich and the poor will die.

so u gats enjoy this first life u re on to rather than fantasizing on an unproven afterlife.
What a pity. I hope u wont understand this too late.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Blingblings(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
ur using iphone 6 while ur mama dey wear one wrapper.... vanity upon vanity
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by alatbaba1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Word for the wise. He that have ear let them hear.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Patented: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt. U don vex oooooo
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
I know dis is not about wizkid losing his files or Tonto Dikeh kissing his hubby.. We may never see it on Front page.

Hahahahaha! so this was hw u made it to front page. U dey harass mods to get ur way. Nice post kiss kiss
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by wunmi2odun(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Make I copy Lasisi69... End Time Post grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by slyman1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
IRONY OF LIFE ...
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Mattin(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Life is nothing.

How often can stuff like this be frequent on the front page? Nairaland was not like the nairaland I used to know way back 2010 and the likes.
Cc Seun, return to when things make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by xtervaganza(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
So why are you in tears?

Who steal your bread?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by dboss444: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
samsard:
Being wealthy does not mean you should solve the poverty issue of the whole world, even Jesus once said that, "the poor you will always have with you".
And yes, people have to work for their own money as there should be no free lunch in life except for people who absolutely can not work for it or are hindered by circumstances.
Nothing is vanity, if it makes you happy and fulfilled in life obviously coz claims of an afterlife is unproven and shouldn't be the basis for our goodness. But at most you giving should be based on love for humanity not fear of some deity.
I have always seen the whole vanity upon vanity talk as nonsense coz it is premised on the fact that we'll die which is natural. Why not be contented with one [fulfilled] life?
That whole idea of unmerited favor is 'huge' trash, there is also no god behind the scene making one progress, it all purely hard work and luck hence the saying "time and chance happeneth to them all".

Nice1
People don't understand what vanity upon vanity law, it means good and evil is all vanity. Whether u do good or bad, it's all vanity cos when u die, dats d end, it didn't say vanity upon vanity bad is vanity and good is not vanity. The law is absolute correct but people always misinterpret it
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Btruth: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
VANITY UPON VANITY. ONE DAY IS COMING!
1. You are a millionaire watching your neighbours suffering to eat, but you said to yourself "I WORKED FOR MY MONEY".. THEY SHOULD WORK FOR THIERS". Let me ask you this, DID YOU WORK FOR GOD'S BLESSING? Vanity Upon Vanity.
--
2. You are a proud owner of 10 different storey buildings, but your extended families have no where to sleep, some cannot afford to pay for their rents, but you said to yourself "THEY CANT LIVE IN MY MANSION". You forgot that if God did not build the house, you will just labor in vain. Vanity Upon Vanity.
--
3. You are the governor of our beloved state, whenever you are driving by, the road must be cleared with your siren blaring and your security beating by passers just for your sake. You said to yourself "I AM A GOVERNOR, THEY SHOULD RESPECT ME" You forgot these same people you are beating voted for you. Vanity upon vanity.
---
4. You are a married man, ever since your married your wife you have not make her happy for once, she is your slave and your punching bag, you prefer to spend on other ladies than her, you said to yourself "SHE IS OLD AND BREAST HAS FALLEN . You forgot she gave birth to your children and raise them for you. The same woman that you were begging for her phone number? Now she is no more cute to you? That lady you are running after will soon suffer the same. Vanity upon vanity.
---
5. You are a married woman, just because you are beautiful your husband cannot talk to you again. The attention you are getting outside is fueling your ego. You said to yourself "GUYS ARE ALWAYS AFTER ME! THEY SHOWER ME WITH PRAISES AND GIFTS. Though your husband is not earning that much, you forgot he saved his money to pay for your bride price. Age will soon catch up with you. Vanity upon vanity.
---
6. You are the boss of a very big company. You are maltreating your workers. You will always delay their salaries. You sack anybody at will, right or wrong. You said to yourself "I AM THE BOSS". You forgot you were once working under somebody and you are still working under the son. Vanity upon vanity.
---
7. You spend lavishly in the city but your parents are dying in the village. Your children will do the same for you when the time comes.
---
8. You have 20 pair of trousers, 30 shirts with different shoes, but yet, your closest friends are wearing rags. You said yourself "FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL" You forgot we will all be equal in our grave. No clothes No shoes. Vanity!
---
9. You are a very rich pastor with private jets to your name, yet your church members are suffering. Out of their poverty they still afford tithe and offering. You said to yourself "I AM A MAN OF GOD" You forgot Jesus fed 5,000 people. Jesus turned water to wine for his guest. Jesus was humble. "For the meek shall inherit the earth. Vanity!
10. VANITY UPON VANITY.
---
God is watching us. One day we will account for all our deeds. Repent. May God help us all. Amen.
--

SOURCE: https://mobile.facebook.com/KemiFilaniBlog/photos/a.609024975907482.1073741825.127553617387956/702888156521163/?type=3&source=48&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like

Just this alone make me wanted to say Vanity is all things under the sun.

https://www.nairaland.com/2754214/let-us-greatful
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Horlufemi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is the way I've always see things.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
1,2 and 3 is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life.because you're rich you must feed and accommodate all yr poor neighbours?.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by damocool(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
6 feet under....
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by timilehing(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
a thread like this will only attract many more mental frustrated people and bring more negative impacted people just like you! undecided

Where is the hope to the hopeless, where is the joy to the joyless, but instead drawing you to more regret and backward instead of looking onto the future with joy and happiness. Go and sit there, cover your head with dust and be shouting vanity Upon vanity undecided

RUBBISH
I would have called you an animal but then I looked at your moniker.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by yomi007k(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
You are a fine girl, everytime we beg u for some kpekus u say #Team virgin till marriage.

Then u go marry HIV guy, wat u didn't give us u gave to d worms.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by nikz(f): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by thoth: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
The colonialists used Christianity to really destroy Africans , the effects are gaining potency exponentially.
Chinom:
A POOR MAN'S CONSOLATION. Since all living things will die anyway, why not strive to die a Dangote or Bill Gates instead of some church rat.
That poor, lazy somebody will die too and would probably head to hell first before Bill Gates.

Guy, go out and hustle. You will die when you will die. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Joygalore(f): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless you.

I remembered when I fell sick and at the point of dying.I was in close shave with death.Even as a doctor,I couldn't diagnose what was really wrong with me.All I could mutter was God please give me a second chance.I remembered my bank account,family and friends and realised truly,VANITY IS VANITY.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by mistabb(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
As u dnt knw wen u were born same thing will happen wen u want to leave the world...u only av this moment...no one cant tell the next min....hummm vanity
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
VANITY UPON VANITY. ONE DAY IS COMING!
1. You are a millionaire watching your neighbours suffering to eat, but you said to yourself "I WORKED FOR MY MONEY".. THEY SHOULD WORK FOR THIERS". Let me ask you this, DID YOU WORK FOR GOD'S BLESSING? Vanity Upon Vanity.
--
2. You are a proud owner of 10 different storey buildings, but your extended families have no where to sleep, some cannot afford to pay for their rents, but you said to yourself "THEY CANT LIVE IN MY MANSION". You forgot that if God did not build the house, you will just labor in vain. Vanity Upon Vanity.
--
3. You are the governor of our beloved state, whenever you are driving by, the road must be cleared with your siren blaring and your security beating by passers just for your sake. You said to yourself "I AM A GOVERNOR, THEY SHOULD RESPECT ME" You forgot these same people you are beating voted for you. Vanity upon vanity.
---
4. You are a married man, ever since your married your wife you have not make her happy for once, she is your slave and your punching bag, you prefer to spend on other ladies than her, you said to yourself "SHE IS OLD AND BREAST HAS FALLEN . You forgot she gave birth to your children and raise them for you. The same woman that you were begging for her phone number? Now she is no more cute to you? That lady you are running after will soon suffer the same. Vanity upon vanity.
---
5. You are a married woman, just because you are beautiful your husband cannot talk to you again. The attention you are getting outside is fueling your ego. You said to yourself "GUYS ARE ALWAYS AFTER ME! THEY SHOWER ME WITH PRAISES AND GIFTS. Though your husband is not earning that much, you forgot he saved his money to pay for your bride price. Age will soon catch up with you. Vanity upon vanity.
---
6. You are the boss of a very big company. You are maltreating your workers. You will always delay their salaries. You sack anybody at will, right or wrong. You said to yourself "I AM THE BOSS". You forgot you were once working under somebody and you are still working under the son. Vanity upon vanity.
---
7. You spend lavishly in the city but your parents are dying in the village. Your children will do the same for you when the time comes.
---
8. You have 20 pair of trousers, 30 shirts with different shoes, but yet, your closest friends are wearing rags. You said yourself "FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL" You forgot we will all be equal in our grave. No clothes No shoes. Vanity!
---
9. You are a very rich pastor with private jets to your name, yet your church members are suffering. Out of their poverty they still afford tithe and offering. You said to yourself "I AM A MAN OF GOD" You forgot Jesus fed 5,000 people. Jesus turned water to wine for his guest. Jesus was humble. "For the meek shall inherit the earth. Vanity!
10. VANITY UPON VANITY.
---
God is watching us. One day we will account for all our deeds. Repent. May God help us all. Amen.
--

SOURCE: https://mobile.facebook.com/KemiFilaniBlog/photos/a.609024975907482.1073741825.127553617387956/702888156521163/?type=3&source=48&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like
. Great lessons. But some bad use of tenses.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Sike(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bitter truth
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by kayo80(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
krattoss:
vanity upon vanity is a lazy man adage.

and it's a choice to give or not give..

and at the end if the day both the rich and the poor will die.

so u gats enjoy this first life u re on to rather than fantasizing on an unproven afterlife.

Thank you o. Lazy people always looking for an excuse for not achieving anything in life.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by teddybear007(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
madgoat:
cry cry cry
I jst love ur signature, very funny.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by calculator123(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:
Very judgemental post.

Don't make or try to make people feel bad for their decisions, you do not know how they got there.
dont talk like that.no matter what treatment was melted on them,they shouldnt revenge on d Innocent with their inhumane decisions.
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by calculator123(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
kayo80:

Thank you o. Lazy people always looking for an excuse for not achieving anything in life.
does that mean solomon was lazy,pls he was d richest in his time,yet hr said vanity upon vanity all is vanity...
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by calculator123(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
euromilion:
1,2 and 3 is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life.because you're rich you must feed and accommodate all yr poor neighbours?.
what was d reply jesus gave to zacheus? for it is easier for a camel to pass thru d needle eye than a rich man entering heaven.bro riches without showing love to does around is vanity upon vanity,CHOP ALONE,DIE ALONE
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by calculator123(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mattin:
Life is nothing.

How often can stuff like this be frequent on the front page? Nairaland was not like the nairaland I used to know way back 2010 and the likes.
Cc Seun, return to when things make sense.
it simply change ERA.BRO
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by ilerry007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
1st Kings 11:1-3 indicates that King Solomon had 700
hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines......but at the end of everything he must have done on this earth all he has to say is all is vanity upon vanity

Ecclesiastes 1:14 I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving ... I observed every activity done on earth.

Then let talk about u, what did u have? Who are u? Even till this moment no man is richer than solomon
Re: I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
calculator123:
what was d reply jesus gave to zacheus? for it is easier for a camel to pass thru d needle eye than a rich man entering heaven.bro riches without showing love to does around is vanity upon vanity,CHOP ALONE,DIE ALONE

First of all,only a wicked person wants to die with someone(take someone with him).I have come to realise that helping a lazy person only makes them lazier,my folks are prime example.

A poor Nigerian having 5,6,8kids and had no means of supporting them and then spent his/her time envying their rich neighbour is my definition of vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections / Huge Python Killed In My Workplace / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.