Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56434 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

You girls always make every Romance thread about Chauvinism... Why are you girls always on the defense even when no one is attacking?

Puleaze...
I'm not tryna defend anything here, just that some points mentioned above aren't realistic!

Dassall! cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
not the ones I'v met...

U must be very lucky.

Lots of matured working class ladies portray most of the above.

Ladies of these days dislike cooking with passion. I have come to the conclusion they do not know how to cook
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by luigiajah(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They say they can't date broke guy

80% of Nigerian ladies often utter this statement. Last week, one even told me that she wouldn't date me cos I'm a broke dude. I was told she's now taking my HOD. Smh

10. They say that you should not ask for Sex if you truly love them

Before you castigate me, lemme justify myself. Many ladies who utter this statement are likely to be cheating outside, while you thing they are practicing celibacy However, statistics have it that, non virgin ladies who always insist on NO sex before marriage are not reliable and cannot be trusted

Nobody should quote me
tongue

Please give a proof of the sentence i bolded. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

The OP just need to change the kinda ladies he dates cos only teenage girls exhibit those qualities! cheesy grin

Exactly.

He probably is what he attracts.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm not tryna defend anything here, just that some points mentioned above aren't realistic!

Dassall! cool

Puleaze..... All you needed do is state reasons why its wrong or give us what is "realistic"
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

U must be very lucky.

Lots of matured working class ladies portray most of the above.

Ladies of these days dislike cooking with passion. I have come to the conclusion they do not know how to cook
lol who says dat.. 95% of ladies knw hw to cook.. Buh look mehn, cookin is always stressful wen she comes bak from work feelin tired... The rest five 5% r just clueless loooool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Exactly.

The insults aren't necessary really... You should attack issues.... Not the writer....
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Puleaze..... All you needed do is state reasons why its wrong or give us what is "realistic"

What do you mean?

You can't see see sheer chauvinism and misogyny dripping from the OP?

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Exactly.

Wicked! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

What do you mean?

You can't see see sheer chauvinism and misogyny dripping from the OP?
I knew you were coming to this. Actually love, can you state exactly where Chauvinism and the likes come in here? Everything Op stated are axiomatic issues which we see daily. Nothing here is fictitiously portrayed...

Unless I am missing something...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:
"Lying helplessly during love making..."

But who's quick to call her a "hoe" when she experiments to perfect the art of lovemaking? cheesy

Gbam!!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

The insults aren't necessary really... You should attack issues.... Not the writer....

No one is insulting anybody.
But to perfectly describe these "lazy and frustrating girlfriends", you must have had some sort of relation with them, no?

Definitely is what he attracts, man.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

No one is insulting anybody.
But to perfectly describe these "lazy and frustrating girlfriends", you must have had some sort of relation with them, no?

Definitely is what he attracts, man.
Well, I won't fight the battle of the Op.... I will just stick to the issue of deliberation...
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol who says dat.. 95% of ladies knw hw to cook.. Buh look mehn, cookin is always stressful wen she comes bak from work feelin tired... The rest five 5% r just clueless loooool

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

Very difficult to get a wife
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

You girls always make every Romance thread about Chauvinism... Why are you girls always on the defense even when no one is attacking?

Puleaze...
so you call this thread when no one is attacking shocked

af always said it some guys are filled with confusion undecided
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
tosyne2much:

80% of Nigerian ladies often utter this statement. Last week, one even told me that she wouldn't date me cos I'm a broke dude. I was told she's now taking my HOD. Smh

Before you castigate me, lemme justify myself. Many ladies who utter this statement are likely to be cheating outside, while you thing they are practicing celibacy. However, statistics have it that, non virgin ladies who always insist on NO sex before marriage are not reliable and cannot be trusted

Nobody should quote me
tongue
I agree with u on number ten...
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by gamaliel121(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
tosyne2much:

Before you castigate me, lemme justify myself. Many ladies who utter this statement are likely to be cheating outside, while you thing they are practicing celibacy. However, statistics have it that, non virgin ladies who always insist on NO sex before marriage are not reliable and cannot be trusted

Nobody should quote me
tongue

Tosyne'you'2much

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

lol why would u do d cookin in d first place? I simply like myself.. Any babe dat asks me if I knw hw to cook... I tell her hoha... I dnt knw! U will teach me... Simple...
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

I knew you were coming to this. Actually love, can you state exactly where Chauvinism and the likes come in here? Everything Op stated are axiomatic issues which we see daily. Nothing here is fictitiously portrayed...

If you were obversant, you would note the points I had issues with before now.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

so you call this thread when no one is attacking shocked

af always said it some guys are filled with confusion undecided
Well I can't help you if you Dont know the difference between constructive criticism/social discussion and An attack.....

I won't stoop to insult as you have done. I will continue to reply you only if you refrain from insults.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Na wa

If you want her too cook, mouth dey pain you?
You can't tell her to get her ass in the kitchen, you'll carry yourself to the kitchen, cook, she'll eat, then you'll come here to complain she's not wife material.

Or you expect her to just reach your house, whip out an apron and start cooking because she's a woman?

Dey there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol why would u do d cookin in d first place? I simply like myself.. Any babe dat asks me if I knw hw to cook... I tell her hoha... I dnt knw! U will teach me... Simple...

Me cooking doesn't excuse her laziness.
They do not even cook for themselves. Anyone that even tries in d bid to please u, at the end of the day u discover she doesn't knw how....
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Na wa

If you want her too cook, mouth dey pain you?
You can't tell her to get her ass in the kitchen, you'll carry yourself to the kitchen, cook, she'll eat, then you'll come here to complain she's not wife material.

Or you expect her to just reach your house, whip out an apron and start cooking because she's a woman?

Dey there

Lol.
We are in the days of body language
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:
"Ladies who possess these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring..."

Lol, you make marriage seem like a fvcking privilege smiley

Smart girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Me cooking doesn't excuse her laziness.
They do not even cook for themselves. Anyone that even tries in d bid to please u, at the end of the day u discover she doesn't knw how....
lol well I duno abt u buh d last tin I"d do is to judge any girl dat duno hw to cook and is willing to learn.. Buh those dat duno hw to cook and r just admant abt it, even my breeze won't reach 50metres anywhr around her..
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Kazrem(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Eleyi gidigan o shocked
Your signature. INDIA
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by obiorathesubtle: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]K[/size]
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Lol.
We are in the days of body language

I don't know what you're talking about.

What I do know is that communication is key in every relationship.
So if you want a feel of your girlfriend's meals, let her know and stop writing her off as bad wife material. She might even be a better cook than you are.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Well I can't help you if you Dont know the difference between constructive criticism/social discussion and An attack.....

I won't stoop to insult as you have done. I will continue to reply you only if you refrain from insults.
Thanks.
where is the insult in my post naw...you are just hungry undecided

n stop justifying insults on women with useless grammer...insult na insult,i just pity the ladies who roll with you all......mtchewwwww
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol well I duno abt u buh d last tin I"d do is to judge any girl dat duno hw to cook and is willing to learn.. Buh those dat duno hw to cook and r just admant abt it, even my breeze won't reach 50metres anywhr around her..

It's interesting when they ar willing to learn but wat happens wen they dnt want to? Always coming ard with fast food
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

I knew you were coming to this. Actually love, can you state exactly where Chauvinism and the likes come in here? Everything Op stated are axiomatic issues which we see daily Nothing here is fictitiously portrayed...

You see them daily because you hang out with ladies that exhibit the kind of characters which the OP explained.
And the girls that display these characters are kids. Meaning you hang out with kids, and you know what they say, birds of the same feather flock together. You'd have to be a kid to attract a kid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.