Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56466 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Are u sure u can cos they are increasing : wink
cheesy u don't worry as long as dey are civil i can tongue......only d broke ones go see my red eyes tongue
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy u don't worry as long as dey are civil i can tongue......only d broke ones go see my red eyes tongue

Very funny & apt
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

smiley aren't excited?
Am only vocalising & amplifying your ...
Abeg you sef get interest for the babe. Use your name and person chyke her.

No use me play underground game, I take God beg you.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Very funny & apt
more reason why some like me and d broke ones hate me grin....but no be me say make dem broke naw tongue

hope you cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

more reason why some like me and d broke ones hate me grin....but no be me say make dem broke naw tongue

hope you cool

Do people actually go broke?
They only do things following their scale of preference & priorities

Am good n u?

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
Abeg you sef get interest for the babe. Use your name and person chyke her.

No use me play underground game, I take God beg you.

Lol
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2015
creepsyme:
tnks cutehector, my very thot as well.
smiley keeping it real darling wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Do people actually go broke?
They only do things following their scale of preference & priorities

Am good n u?
well as long as your scale of preference does not tally with mine,sorry you are broke tongue

am lovely too
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

well as long as your scale of preference does not tally with mine,sorry you are broke tongue

am lovely too

You have the wrds of the west & d hrt of d east.
These things are relative
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

You have the wrds of the west & d hrt of d east.
These things are relative
it will suprise you that my actions are actually like that of the north....am a complicated being,i don't even understand myself.......kikiki grin,go tru my diary to understand me cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

it will suprise you that my actions are actually like that of the north....am a complicated being,i don't even understand myself.......kikiki grin,go tru my diary to understand me cheesy

Yea, most emotional people are complicated cos they do not knw what they want.

People like u who vocalize their crave for guys with loaded pocket end up with relatively broke guys cos u are always emotional &...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by JAROO1: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
bro u hav goes far with ladies, is like u are womanizer ;Dbro u hav goes far with ladies, is like u are womanizer
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by activelyA(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:
THESE ARE REALLY THE SIGNS OF A FRUSTRATING LADY, A RED ZONE FOR ANY GUY....

undecided ALOT WILL COME HERE SOON AND SPEW BUNKUMS

Statistics and psychologist have proven that in as much as opposite attracts,

YOU ATTRACT YOUR KIND!! undecided
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

People like u who vocalize their crave for guys with loaded pocket end up with relatively broke guys cos u are always emotional &...
you have a point really and yes,am yet to come across that rich dude,am always d one feeding dem,more reason am making my demands plain and open henceforth grin....broke boys should not cross my way again,d ones i have trained is enuff....or wat do you think cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
Oga, like say your brain don dey overheat. Wetin concern this matter and call? And by the way, no be guys like you dey call them abi na their fellow women dey disturb their lines like people wey no get work

Wailing is irretrievably in your genes.
By d the time you compare the number of words in my comment and the one you typed, you shld be able to know whose brain is overheating between you and I, Oboi.

Abeg, you no get eyes to see " calls from guys" in my comment? Why asking me 2 questions whether na male abi na female again?

It's obvious you're the real wailer now; wetin even concern you concern my comment? Abi I mention your name? If you no get work, submit ur CV to my PA, man (abi na woman sef?)

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

you have a point really and yes,am yet to come across that rich dude,am always d one feeding dem,more reason am making my demands plain and open henceforth grin....broke boys should not cross my way again,d ones i have trained is enuff....or wat do you think cheesy

Lol@ trained is enouf.
So u do boys n not men?
U must have a large hrt to feed n train.
Do ladies frm d east really do this?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by kossyablaze(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm telling you!
Like they're actually doing us a favour. undecided
lol everybody knows u r a boy.Aghorizina onwe gi nwanne m nwoke
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Lol@ trained is enouf.
So u do boys n not men?
U must have a large hrt to feed n train.
Do ladies frm d east really do this?
i swear am talking about grown ass men...i naturally have a large heart wch most exploited
am not from the east so i can't say
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

i swear am talking about grown ass men...i naturally have a large heart wch most exploited
am not from the east so i can't say

Having a large hrt is a plus for u as a lady.
It makes ur weaknesses overlooked
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Having a large hrt is a plus for u as a lady. It makes ur weaknesses overlooked
thanks i hope so
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

thanks i hope so

Hope u've had brkfast sha.
It was good sampling your opinion today
I had a paradigm shift
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Hope u've had brkfast sha. It was good sampling your opinion today I had a paradigm shift
i had to googlr paradigm shift,i need to go school o,illiteracy not good o

yeap i had oats and bread,you?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by IceDude(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:
cool
1:Gossiper: some of them Dont mind spending the whole day gossiping about friends/irrelevant issues.

2:Some are so lazy to wear pant sef.
tongue cool
This ur number2 make sense die. I like anytin "free to air"......It will make browsing her "internet" easier
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

i had to googlr paradigm shift,i need to go school o,illiteracy not good o

yeap i had oats and bread,you?

Lol. Hpe u understood?
U sound informed in a way
I guess u re in city of excellence

Had noodles
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by LoveJesus87(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:
"Ladies who possess these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring..."

Lol, you make marriage seem like a fvcking privilege smiley

Yes it is!!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by benedictnsi(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. Haba,nt all girls o,just dt bad ones plenty pass good girls

Lol, I hope you are not like them Should I give you a trial
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol, I hope you are not like them Should I give you a trial
. Registration closed.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by benedictnsi(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. Registration closed.

Who wan register who Eeh Form mistress undecided
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol everybody knows u r a boy.Aghorizina onwe gi nwanne m nwoke
Bia nwoke i ji kwa ahu? undecided
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2015
gullible?

donephi:

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2015
you are a lion and whenever you kill a cow there are hyenas to share it with you and after comes the vultures to take left over. but be-careful because a time the lion becomes the cow...

misspicy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.