Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56472 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
dejavu231:
you are a lion and whenever you kill a cow there are hyenas to share it with you and after comes the vultures to take left over. but be-careful because a time the lion becomes the cow...

hmmmmmmm
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
looks like i am intruding sorry

misspicy:

hmmmmmmm
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by adsami1: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, these class of babes u talkn abt are either teenagers or undergraduates..

Mehn 4get dat tin....som tinagers and undagragu8s r far berra dan oldnagers and graduates.....80%women r woe to men! Face it!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by erisegun: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abbykem:
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! Chai! Wat do u really need from us? If we do this, we ar forming good girls. If we do that, we are town ladies. You guys are really confused. You don't know what you want.
e pain am sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by peeparty(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
IceDude:
This ur number2 make sense die. I like anytin "free to air"......It will make browsing her "internet" easier

Internet browsing helps alota pipu with vital information..
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by peeparty(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Keepshining:
[s][/s]You will see them with disposable panties always.
shocked
Keepshining:
[s][/s]You will see them with disposable panties always.

You've seen dem?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
benedictnsi:

Who wan register who Eeh Form mistress undecided
. M nt gonna tel u
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:
shocked

You've seen dem?

Lol, my guy dey vex oo
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by DipoDee: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay, arguing with you is just too lame for words.

Go hang out with your lazy, frustrating girlfriends who you have nothing to offer to but marriage,

I like you. But if you keep quoting the people you have been quoting on this thread, they will drag you in the mud of 'uselessness' and rubbish your common sense.
Pls stop, Ok smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
erisegun:
e pain am sha cheesy
. E no pain me oo. Just wondering the kind of human beings you guys are grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Sanguine(f): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Aye Mate....
Maybe you need to change the circle of ladies you know/date... Women dey oooo

Don't mind this Original Poster and his crew! They meet and relate with the wrong kinda girls and then they end up making very incoherent hasty generalisations. Lord have Mercy!

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sanguine:

Don't mind this Original Poster and his crew! They meet and relate with the wrong kinda girls and then they end up making very incoherent hasty generalisations. Lord have Mercy!

Amen...
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sanguine:

Love, are u telling me that my article is not synonymous to real life experience?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Hannysmilez(f): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

you are here n not even a response to ur mentions on ladies lounge......cry...not good o
I'm soo sorry sugar,I was reading through the thread and I kinda got frustrated when this dude kept derailing by posting stupidly long articles.. I just gave up
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by kossyablaze(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Bia nwoke i ji kwa ahu? undecided
wow nnam ibu onye Imo state?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

Very difficult to get a wife

[email]
donephi:

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

[/email]
donephi:
common egg many of our ladies no sabi even boil.

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
lefulefu:
[email][/email]
make them no hear u ohh smiley
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by abimic(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Qualities of a teenage girl.. lipsrsealed
Nope, the op is right to an extent but it'll be unrealistic of u to think only teenagers like money. Every ladies by default like sweet life, one they're no ready to suffer for but only few take the bull by the horn and make a difference. A female nairalander once opened a thread on where she justified what the op just condemned. Would u now conclude she's a teenager? it's just the reality. The op is right to a large extent but not in its entirety, because I've got some working class girlfriends that are single.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
wow nnam ibu onye Imo state?
undecided
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Sanguine(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Love, are u telling me that my article is not synonymous to real life experience?

Your article... Lol. That's your experience. The generalisation is what I do not support. Be careful how you generalise just based on your experience... cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sanguine:

Your article... Lol. That's your experience. The generalisation is what I do not support. Be careful how you generalise just based on your experience... cheesy

Ermmm sighs okies cool
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Seculent: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

I have no need to lie, she has a point. Some guys on here degrade a woman saying she a useless phuck to their boys. Yet when a woman has more experience than the supposed useless phuck, she automatically labelled loose?

Guys can sure as hell dish it out, but when a female debates the issue, a lot see her as rebellious or ashewo qualified.

Gerrarahea mehn! angry quit the sexist bull'sh'it if that guy can call that female a hoe, he must have slept with a lot to distinguish such notions, prob way more.

If I agree with what the female moniker said how does that make me a person that lies helplessly? You better come correct when you address me sha, you don't know my character for you to assume the negative.

Are you OK?

Just one sentence, you decided to spew thrash. You've been waiting so long to say this. But you used this an opportunity to expose your anger.

I only ask if you too lye down helplessly.

Gerrara mehn! angry
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by erisegun: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abbykem:
. E no pain me oo. Just wondering the kind of human beings you guys are grin
superior human beings grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:

Are you OK?

Just one sentence, you decided to spew thrash. You've been waiting so long to say this. But you used this an opportunity to expose your anger.

I only ask if you too lye down helplessly.

Gerrara mehn! angry

Shurrup! angry angry
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Seculent: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

Shurrup! angry angry
FĂșck you! Front and back! angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Our5k:
"Qualities of lazy and frustrating girlfriends" - is that grammatically correct?
Whether it's grammatically correct or not, at least use ur initiative to interpret the meaning cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
So true, some women are even too lazy to get wet; they try constantly to get their men to do the house chores while they complain of aching nails and false eye lashes.
Hahahha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
erisegun:
superior human beings grin
. Geez! Ironically, superior indeed!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Ligxy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:
Kindly give an example what a guy is lazy at
You seriously don't know?? Interesting!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by aigboeben(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:
"Ladies who possess these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring..."

Lol, you make marriage seem like a fvcking privilege smiley
Is it not?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:
FĂșck you! Front and back! angry

You would like that eh C'unt! Pfft in yo dreams! Would rather use a dil'do than phuck your 1 cm Di'ck! Phuck yo palm! angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ligxy:

You seriously don't know?? Interesting!

I dnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.