Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! (41251 Views)

Why Is Everyone Looking For Ruzu / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu / Thank God For Ruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lately, so many Nairalanders have been buzzing me after I posted different things about Ruzu Herbal Bitters here on Nairaland.
Wonder why people have been demanding for it in huge quantities from different part of the country?
Wonder why even after using it, they recommend it to their friends and family?
This is because it works like MAGIC!!!

THIS IS NO HYPE!
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS is a natural and non-alcoholic bitters that helps with so many diseases in the body. Its not just another supplement, its effectiveness is visible under 24 hours in most cases.

A common question asked is how does Ruzu works for almost all diseases? How come it appears that Ruzu can help with so much? The answer to this question is as simple as ABC.

It is a scientific axiom today that underlying most, if not all diseases is Oxidative Stress. Not only does Ruzu mop up free radicals and reactive oxygen species, it reverses lipid peroxidation and cellular damage. That's why it appears to effectively mediate in a number of medical issues.

Most drugs or xenobiotic cause organ damage by inducing or aggravating oxidative stress that Ruzu effectively nip in the bud. Little wonder then why components in Ruzu can check the potential of other drugs and possibly other components in Ruzu to induce or aggravate oxidative stress. So Ruzu can protect us from itself? Yes!

With testimonies coming in daily from real people across the country that are experiencing the efficacy of Ruzu, we are convinced this is truly nature at its best in a bottle. From High Blood Pressure lowered to Sugar Level reduced, from Erectile Dysfunction to Vaginal Discharge, from Back Pain to Arthritis, from Pile to Detoxification, Ruzu is solving problems, restoring health and putting smiles on the face of many.
If you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges, Ruzu Herbal Bitters is the Solution.

Diabetes
Sexual under performance
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Joint Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Obesity/Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver

Ruzu doesn’t just help with your health; it also can help your finances. With distributors currently been sourced nationwide, you can join many others & me on this amazing journey of raising healthy and wealthy families nationwide.

Interested in making an extra million Naira before this year ends, this is an opportunity you can maximize. Ask me how!

Buzz me and I will be excited to not only sell you your first bottle but your first carton and guide you through the path of enjoying extra income solving real problems for real people.

Contact me via 08078894785 or 08134448433
BBM: 24E5C195

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
PROMO!!! For those buying cartons this week, I will be doing FREE delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.

Just Buzz me on 08078894785 to lock down your slot. Offer lasts while stock lasts. Hurry!
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mofy1(f): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Good morning. Like how many bottle can one drink b4 it start yeilding result in the case of staph.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
How can it treat fibroid? & does it treat fallopian tube blockage? How many bottles would one take to treat fibroid?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
@mofy1 for Staph, the person will experience notable difference even with one bottle. @enatasha For fibroid cases, it depends so much on its maturity. I advise it being administered for about 6weeks. But lime will be added to it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
If N1,000,000 is not a bad 'extra' income to earn in 13weeks, then you want to be with me on this!

Our organisation A2W International, distributors of the amazing product - Ruzu, launches her LOYALTY PROGRAM for its dedicated customers. It sounds too good to be true, that with just a bottle of the amazing Ruzu I buy at N2500, I can be on course to earning N1,000,000 in 13weeks or 13months; yet it is true and we are 24hours away from LAUNCH!

Launch holds as follows:

Date: Tues, Dec 8.

Time: 11am PROMPT (a special offer is available for the first 20 to attend)

The excitement is huge, we have been working towards this - the day is finally here. It launches tomorrow, Tuesday. I have access to a limited number of seats. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, it is first come first serve - do notify me with your intention to attend and I will lock down your seat!

Thanks!
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
What Do You Stand To Lose?

So you are thinking, how can N2, 500 get me N1, 000,000? The real question however is what do you stand to lose?

Have you lost N2, 500 before? Have you spent N2, 500 on something you today can’t even remember? How many N2, 500’s have you spent this year that has no promise or hope of anything in return?

Let me show you what you stand to gain with this N2,500:

1) It gets you a product called Ruzu Bitters; it is nature’s pure miracle. It has been tested in the laboratory, passed all necessary test required and more.

You can use Ruzu Bitters to detoxify your system, eliminate bacteria related illness, help manage high blood pressure and blood sugar, reverses cell damage created by oxidative stress and much more. The health benefit is unbelievable. Try it and you will be convinced.

2) It gets you into a loyalty plan. By simply sharing this phenomenal product with 2 friends, you can be on your way to earning N1, 000,000 in a few days or weeks. This is no raffle, you follow a simple process and you earn.

3) It gives you a platform to help people. Imagine someone who has spent hundreds of thousands or even millions on medical bill calling to tell you he/she is fine after taking the product you referred them to and now they can also earn N1, 000,000

4) When the people you refer earn their N1, 000,000, you also earn N140, 000 for been the one who referred them to Ruzu Bitters.

This is truly unbelievable. N2, 500 can get you all these and much more. Don’t let another N2, 500 go to waste because really, what do you stand to lose?

Buzz me to know more Now!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2015
Just a few this morning......

“Good Morning. I am glad to confidently inform the house that I used Ruzu to treat Ovarian Cyst. This morning I went for a scan and I was told it has disappeared. Grateful to God and thanks to Ruzu” ~ Mrs Oshin

"I gave a bottle of Ruzu Herbal Bitters to a friend of mine whose mum had stroke. She was totally immobilized by the stroke. She can now move her limbs, talk and eat as well. She couldn't do all these before." ~ Mr Amakwe

"I now enjoy the bitter taste as I 'ruzurize' daily. I have personal testimony of the efficacy of Ruzu bitters for the treatment of arthritis, which I've been suffering from for over 10 years! With Ruzu, I've been able to discontinue the use of the strong analgesics that had become a part of my life. Ruzu is goooood!!! " ~ Mrs Rotimi

"I am a sweet tooth so the bitter taste was a big turn off for me. I stopped taking Ruzu bitters after my first spoon, but haven heard a few friends’ testimonies I decided to try it again. Within 3 days of consistently drinking I noticed the back pain I used to have stopped and I feel lighter on the inside. So that positive experience made me continue." ~ Mr Charles

Everyday we save people thousands in medical bills. Everyday we put a smile on someone’s face. Everyday a wife enjoys her husband better. Everyday a child enjoys his/her parents more. Everyday someone makes extra income with Ruzu and is able to help his family live a better life. Everyday someone gets a thank you for sharing Ruzu with a friend, family or even a stranger. Everyday we are helping lives.

Join us to help lives. Join us to help people live healthier. In doing this, join us and become wealthier. With our loyalty scheme, as a customer or distributor, you can position to earn an extra million naira in a few days or weeks.

Buzz me to know more! This is life changing! Experience it with me!

Oke Andrew
Whatsapp: 08078894785
www.helpinglives.com.ng/drey
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Do you want to become a millionaire? Yes i am currently running with a system that can help you earn a million in 13weeks or less by just buying a bottle of Ruzu Bitters and and following a few easy steps. Buy one bottle of Ruzu Bitters and enter the companies loyalty scheme. Encourage 2 of your friends to also buy one bottle each. Get your friends to encourage 2 of their friends and your friend’s friends to do same Do this weekly for 13 weeks and you could earn #1,000,000 I hove loads of testimonies of people that Ruzu Herbal Bitters has helped with: ~Diabetes ~High Blood Pressure ~Weak Erection ~Typhoid and Malaria ~Vaginal Discharge ~Menstruation anomalies ~Waist, Back and Pains ~Fibroid ~Infertility (Male and Female) ~Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus ~Syphilis ~Pile ~Obesity/Stomach Troubles ~Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver ~Arthritis and it will help you and your friends too. This is a product you need and want to buy, now imagine being rewarded to get your friends to use what helped you. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS AND YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS. Contact me on WhatsApp: 08078894785 Twitter: @oke_andrew

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
The business intervention you need to pay attention to will help in these ways:

1. Health and Healing. The testimonies coming from this amazing product - Ruzu Herbal Bitters, demonstrates it's clearly a timely health intervention. Over 500,000 of us from around Nigeria and indeed the world, have used this, and the testimonies are heart warming and amazing. With the population of people suffering from one life threatening disease or the other, this is a great way to help. Research data also shows that Ruzu operates at cellular levels. You can give this product to others as a gift.

2. Wealth and Empowerment. Give a man fish, and you feed him for a day, but teach him to fish, and you save a generation. With a purchase of a product at N2, 500, you can empower people to earn as much as N1, 000,000. In a simple and straightforward loyalty driven system. It's pure genius. You can give this opportunity to others.

3. Education and Scholarships. We were able to tie together two key concepts. Personal Achievement and the Fulfillment of helping others. The Helping Lives initiative allows you to compete to earn and consequently sponsor at least 6 children through primary school in a year.

You can be a part of this in 2016. You can start by buying Ruzu Bitters for any of your loved ones, and asking them to do the same as soon as they get value from the product. By doing this good deed, you get the opportunity of this happening for you big time! Stop passing over opportunities repeatedly (POOR). Simply click on this link and register. You have nothing to lose.

Let me be the one who pushed you to be a blessing to your family and many others!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Succeeding in a Recession.

We are in tough times as a nation and globally. The signs are clear - Oil is currently less than the price we produce it. Iran is now supplying, our customers have options. Our reserves are empty. Banks are firing already! Many Jobs are about to go!

Have no doubts about it, many people will suffer this year. But not you! Not you if you learn to follow and keep company with the wise.

Here are things to quickly consider

1. There are businesses that are recession proof, just as there are trees that grow in all weathers. No matter how bad things are, people will need to take care of their health. In fact, more when things are bad. Alternative health care which is cheaper is a viable option. A2W has the best product in the market! Ruzu Herbal Bitters is doing amazing things - No controversy.

2. When the storms are about to Hit, go low! Face the grass! Same thing in business, at these times you want to ensure you are playing at the bottom of the pyramid with the mass market and grass roots. With an opportunity for people to become a part of a loyalty plan that can earn them 1 Million by buying a product for just N2,500 we have the perfect product for these times! Already many networks are porting in.

3. In winter it's cold. You need body heat. These are the best times to be in good company, other people's company. A2W also gives you an opportunity to belong to another family and our family rocks! We've been together for 7 years, and we have grown closer with time.

There are new government policies that necessitate that all companies price up! We are currently managing to keep Ruzu price cheap enough for all to afford, we are currently running promotions at the current price. Maximize the opportunities. With Ruzu you buy a bottle for N2,500 and for now, registering into the loyalty plan is FREE!

If you are interested simply fill the registration form here and I will contact you.
=>> www.helpinglives.com.ng/drey

You can also contact me on WhatsApp: 08078894785

Do not waste time on this, if you can afford N7,500 (for 3 bottles), you can turn this year around.

Kind Regards

Oke Andrew
WhatsApp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
My Security guard came down with a severe rectal prolapse - hemorrhoid ordinarily known as Pile.

So painful and big it was that he became bedridden. I placed him on Ruzu which he not only drank but applied directly on the pile. He got major relief within three days and got fully cured after one week.
Shared by Mr Isichei, PH.

RUZU: Sorting health issues since it came on the scene!

Get Ruzu for yourself, your friends and family; even your landlord. And you can make good income from retailing it as well. Buzz me to know how!

Have a great day!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by funstufz: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Do you have a place in ibadan.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
funstufz:
Do you have a place in ibadan.

I have contacts in Ibadan. Let me know what exactly you need. Contact me on 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by funstufz: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
grandfleets:

I have contacts in Ibadan. Let me know what exactly you need. Contact me on 08078894785

I called you about your product after you called me. You even sent me a text message which I replied but you decline my calls.

No RUZU IN IBADANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you miss your period, the first feeling is to think you are pregnant and that is great news! However when you confirm you are not pregnant and yet your period is not coming at pre-menopause age you get worried. You get worried sick when this goes on for a whole 4 years.
This was the case of a lady in my office. Trips to the hospital made her realize this was either a hormonal imbalance or an underlying gynecological
disorder, a condition that increases the risk of Osteoporosis (disease in which the bones of the body become brittle making them easier to fracture) in women.
After years of trying different pills at the hospital and nothing worked, you
can begin to imagine how frustrated she was. I recommended Ruzu to her
after hearing a few testimonies along that line. She agreed to give it a try and that was the turning point.
In 3 days she couldn't stop screaming as her menstrual flow resumed. After 4years of not seeing it and trying various things, here she was with her period back in 3 days of using Ruzu. It was unbelievable!
Today she promotes Ruzu with passion. She is now committed to ensuring everyone with her old condition and other conditions can have access to Ruzu to live a healthier life.
Ruzu Works! People are living healthier and richer. Join Us! ~ Shared by Mrs Naomi

What is your health challenge today? The list of indications Ruzu can help
with keeps increasing daily. Don't waste another minute, join us to help lives and make extra income. Buzz me on 08078894785(Call and Whatsapp) to know more today!
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Health professionals are quite skepcal in embracing herbal alternaves even though in the beginning it was herbs. This is almost always the case but we recently had a Medical Doctor who finally said YES to RUZU. He joins the league of many health professionals – Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacies, Toxicologist and more – who have said YES to Ruzu. He is a Medical Doctor with a teenage daughter who suffers from a notorious and regular dysmenorrhea. At school, when the pain comes heavily, they call the mum to come pick her from school. They were slow in giving her Ibuprofen for fear of ulcer and other issues. The mom got to hear about Ruzu but the Doctor Dad kicked against it. The woman secretly started her daughter on Ruzu Bitters. Fast forward a few months after and she no longer has the notorious pain. The school nurse now advises other girls with dysmenorrhea to tell their parents to get them Ruzu Bitters. Oga Doctor seeing her daughter no longer complains of menstrual pains has now join the wife and now recommends Ruzu to people with various health challenges. Finally, He said YES! – Shared by Mrs Akinyemi. Don't waste further me. Join the league of happy and healthy Ruzu users to experience the amazing efficacy of Ruzu Bitters – Nature's Pure Miracle in a bole. Order for yours TODAY or become a distributor

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
They can be very sturrbon!

My sister's experience I will relate shortly, As soon as she saw the handbill and fibroids was among the conditions listed she asked for a carton of Ruzu bitters. Though I told her to be careful not to exceed the dosage sha, she took the first four bottles religiously. She waited for two weeks as I advised her then the second four, in the middle of it she started seeing fragments of tissue in her poo. She screamed to everyone that cared to come and See. It was then we all went to see n my mum use four toilet brush to pick some up. Behold they were thick blood clots. Besides, her menstral flow got better & no more waist pain.

Anyway she has used two cartons & is asking for more. She has gone for scan twice n the fibroid reduced each time. So pls it is not a question of two bottles my friend. It depends on how much fibroid is in that tummy. She also had infections & blocked tubes. With Ruzu, they are all gone!

Shared by Bethel Jokaroghene

These things called Fibroids are in different shapes, sizes and locations. If they don't cause issues, let them be. However, some do but are not bad enough to warrant surgery. They then need to be well managed so they can gradually degenerate instead of growing.

If you fall into this category or know someone who does, Buzz me to order. If you're broke, start with 3 bottles. Good health is non negotiable. It’s cheaper to prevent issues than try to solve them when they show up. Also buzz me if you are interested in doing the business! You can make money while you use.

Have a great day & week!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/grandfleets

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by funstufz: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
One product treating all the aforementioned diseases..............

without dosage, its just "use as you like/wish"...... undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2016
funstufz:
One product treating all the aforementioned diseases..............

without dosage, its just "use as you like/wish"...... undecided undecided undecided

The reason why Ruzu can do all these is because it sorts out the issue of Oxidative Stress. OXIDATIVE STRESS is the main cause of most diseases we have today. When Ruzu sorts that out, all other things fall in place. There are different dosage for different ailments. Though there is a general prescription of 3 caps in the morning and also at night.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Let’s Beat Diabetes!

It’s world health day today 7th April, 2016

The world health is doing a campaign themed - Beat Diabetes.

As one of the most potent management products for this ailment internationally, we have decided to join in this campaign.

About 422 million people worldwide have diabetes, a number likely to more than double in the next 20 years.

In 2012, diabetes was the direct cause of 1.5 million deaths. More than 80% of diabetes deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.

Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation

Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs either when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone that regulates blood sugar 3. Hyperglycaemia, or raised blood sugar, is a common effect of uncontrolled diabetes and over time leads to serious damage to many of the body's systems, especially the nerves and blood vessels.

The testimonies we have received on diabetes for using Ruzu are astounding! As we embrace the opportunity to Beat Diabetes, together this season we celebrate the milestones that Ruzu herbal bitters has covered.

Anywhere you are in Nigeria, and anywhere in the world, if you want to beat diabetes at an affordable price point - Ruzu Herbal Bitters is the way to go!

Buzz me for more details.

WhatsApp/Call: 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by funstufz: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
grandfleets:

The reason why Ruzu can do all these is because it sorts out the issue of Oxidative Stress. OXIDATIVE STRESS is the main cause of most diseases we have today. When Ruzu sorts that out, all other things fall in place. There are different dosage for different ailments. Though there is a general prescription of 3 caps in the morning and also at night.

How readily available are your products?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
funstufz:

How readily available are your products?

Available anywhere you want them Sir. Just contact us and we make it available wherever you want it.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
About his wife.....here's what he had to say. Short and amazing!

"I might have discussed  with you sometimes ago about my wife's recent miscarriages and this fibroid of an issue. After taking Ruzu for a couple of months and by HIS Grace she is 15weeks pregnant now. We just went for diagnostics scan 2days ago and this is the report. Baby is good. Thank God through the help of Ruzu bitters."

Can you pause and think about that person with this same issue? You could be changing someone's story with Ruzu as a gift for them. That gift can also start you on a business that can make you very good extra income the rest of this year. The testimonies are daily and not abating.

Buzz me to order for use or business. Have a fabulous weekend!

Whatsapp & call: 08078894785/08026115010
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by funstufz: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
I will need one bottle in ibadan to test the efficacy of your claims.
Hope there is information on dosage on each of the ailments listed asyou claimed.
Thank you

grandfleets:

Available anywhere you want them Sir. Just contact us and we make it available wherever you want it.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
funstufz:
I will need one bottle in ibadan to test the efficacy of your claims.
Hope there is information on dosage on each of the ailments listed asyou claimed.
Thank you

Contact me on 08078894785 for that.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
FRESH and HOT from Minna

My brother in law's family have been trying to conceive for a while. They have been married for 3 years. After series of test, they were told the issue was from the man, low sperm count.

The recommended drug cost N50,000. They couldn't cope with that amount. I recommended Ruzu to them and they said the doctors told them not to use anything herbal. I helped them see why Ruzu can help by sharing other testimonies with them.

The husband started using it and also ate lots of fruit alongside. Today she is pregnant and has also recommended to another couple who were also told to go do IVF, we are expecting their testimony also.

RUZU HERBAL BITTERS is amazing!

Call me on 08078894785 or 08026115010 for your bottle and also to become a distributor. If you will be interested in earning N1Million from this in less than 4-6 months, buzz me as well
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:58am On May 01, 2016
He Got His MOJO Back!

We don't just talk about Ruzu, we allow our success be our noise. Everyday testimonies stream in as one more person encounters the power and efficacy of Ruzu Bitters. It is said you cannot argue with results and RUZU has loads of results to prove that it is a bitters in a class of its own.

Here’s what someone who does the RUZU business had to share from one of his clients:

A professor I sold Ruzu to called me to share his testimony. He had bought Ruzu for something else entirely but experienced something far more than he bargained for. After spending a few minutes to pray for me, I couldn't wait to find out what was going on.

He shared with me that for 5 years he couldn't sustain an erection. His self worth was damaged and his marriage was suffering heavily. Within days of using Ruzu, he had an erection for the first time in 5 years! He was so excited and over joyed. His marriage is being restored, and he's getting his mojo back.

Shared by Mr Ogunlana

Ruzu is daily solving problems both physical and financial. Your testimony can be next. Isn’t this a worthwhile business to be involved in? ORDER for your bottle of Ruzu TODAY and you’re in business! It’s the business of HELPING LIVES!

What are you waiting for? Buzz me if you mean business!

Happy Sunday!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 6:50am On May 03, 2016
ALL THESE ISSUES?

A common question asked is how does Ruzu do all it does? How come it appears that Ruzu can help with so much? The answer to this question is as simple as ABC. One cause underlying most, if not all diseases is Oxidative Stress.

Not only does Ruzu mop up free radicals and reactive oxygen species, it reverses lipid peroxidation and cellular damage. That's why it appears to effectively mediate in a number of medical issues. Most drugs or xenobiotic cause organ damage by inducing or aggravating oxidative stress that Ruzu effectively nip in the bud. Little wonder then why components in Ruzu can check the potential of other drugs and possibly other components in Ruzu to induce or aggravate oxidative stress. So Ruzu can protect us from itself? Yes!

With testimonies coming in daily from real people across the country that are experiencing the efficacy of Ruzu, we are convinced this is truly nature at its best in a bottle. From High Blood Pressure lowered to Sugar Level reduced, from Erectile Dysfunction to Vaginal Discharge, from Back Pain to Arthritis, from Pile to Detoxification.

Ruzu is solving problems, restoring health and putting smiles on the faces of many. Ruzu doesn't just help with your health; it also can help your finances. With distributors currently been sourced nationwide, you can join many others & me on this amazing journey of raising healthy and wealthy families nationwide.

Interested in making an extra million Naira in the next 4months? This is an opportunity you can maximize. Ask me how! Buzz me and I will be excited to not only sell you your first bottle but your first carton and guide you through the path of enjoying extra income solving real problems for real people.

Have a fantastic day!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 12:09pm On May 10, 2016
Women Palaver: Some things Get In the Way!

Women want to look and feel appealing & sexy. They are known to be generally more hygienic than men. They want to be on point, talk sweet and smell amazing. But, some things get in the way! One of those things that make a woman feel uncomfortable and unclean to herself is Vaginal Discharge.

Pretty much Vaginal Discharge is a normal part of a woman's reproductive system. Fluid from glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps prevent infection. The smell and amount of discharge can vary from woman to woman, and the normal colour can range from clear to a milky whitish at different times during the menstrual cycle. However if ovulating, breastfeeding or sexually aroused, there may be more discharge and the smell may be different when pregnant.

However, any sudden change to a woman's discharge may indicate a vaginal infection. There are many possible causes of abnormal vaginal discharge, but it's usually a sign of infection. The infection is often caused by something that upsets the natural balance of bacteria or yeast in the vagina. A woman should be aware of how her discharge naturally varies throughout her cycle and what isn't normal, but obvious warning signs of infection are:

A change in colour or consistency
A sudden bad smell
An unusually large amount of discharge

Another symptom alongside the discharge, such as itching outside the vagina or pain in the pelvis or tummy, unexpected bleeding from the vagina. Here is where RUZU comes in! With quite a number of testimonies of Ruzu helping with unhealthy vaginal discharge, (some who have defied several antibiotics), Ruzu has helped restore confidence back to a lot of women and is still doing it today.

Men, order Ruzu for your wife today! Women, get rid of that embarrassing feeling by ordering today. Act now, get healthy, get your sassy self back, and restore your confidence.

Several women who have benefitted from RUZU find it easy to do the business. Would you like to join them? Oh, you SHOULD!

ORDER for your bottle of Ruzu TODAY and you’re in business! It’s the business of HELPING LIVES!

Have a fantastic day!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Most people are actually not aware of the efficacy of the capsule as well. The Ruzu Herbal Bitters capsules was created for those that dont like the bitter taste of the product. It has the same potency a the liquid. You should try it out as well. It is tasteless and less laxative. So, if you are travelling and you are scared of a running stomach, just use the capsule. Its actually very amazing! Call 08078894785 for yours!

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even that too?

We have always shared how RUZU has changed people’s lives when taken orally, either as capsule or the liquid. But someone else shared a testimony about how else it works! Read this…...

"I decided to try Ruzu externally. I had a lump on my back for years, though painless but was very annoying. To my greatest surprise the lump has dried up. Again, i had a repeated bout of boils on my underside (if u know what I mean) which was driving me crazy. I was greatly relieved after a day by just rubbing ruzu. It is truly amazing.
(Shared by Mrs Beatrice, Kaduna)

Can you see what I see? Do you see a product which every home can’t do without? Some people say they don’t need RUZU, yet they have health conditions that they’ve gotten used to. You need RUZU, and all your loved & unloved ones need it too! Extra income is a no brainer! Look no further; join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a distributor! Buzz me to get started!

Have a terrific thursday!

Whatsapp: 08026115010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.