Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) (34491 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ayokunumi24(f): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Welcome back
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Chanchit: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mehn! This classcaptain no well at all. I think this should also make fP, I know it would.
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Episode 29

I wonder what the Bleep he was thinking at that moment..

Hello ; mgoat said as he whined down the glass to accommodate interaction with the girl who was rather expectant through all her yeye body gestures and the wide smile she met us with.... Well am not suprised,an adage don say women are always attracted to men in Car not caring if its borrowed or not ;-/

Hi she swiftly replied.

Yea. So why is a beautiful angel like you standing in the sun this hot afternoon..??

apparently mgoat english was poor as he delivered the memorized line in a completely stunning foreign accent that came from nowhere before now . Plus how d hell was the sun hot around 4pm on a normal day ??

Haha , no be mgoat wey dey speak normal phonetic since morning , Come dey blow one kind stupid grammar and british accent for here.. On top Babe faa. Wonders shall never end ooo.. haha

Hehe. Actually,like ......i was heading to Osewa junction. So i was waiting to pick...
( cuts in) hope u dont mind if i give u a ride there
Heh .. i dont want to like....she said giggling
( cuts in ) No probelm ... its just a ride naw ..
Ok....
Alright ...Boo abeg help me manage for back..
What ?? I was shocked.. .. That must not be me...

Boo i dey follow you talk now... haha he was actually talking to me.. who does that. Sending me to the back seat in order to accomodate a strange girl we dont know if na mummy water or thief or hired killer ..i thought it has always been bro over hoes

No .No .. i stay at the back.. ..naw : she said in a failed effort to salvage the case

No ..boo go stay for back pls..

I was embarrased beyond words. I sluggishly came out of the front seat and went to sit at the back. The girl entered and was struggling to adjust her mini skirt as she sat down.. her yellow laps was no doubt scintillating.. what mgoat had in mind for her i cant say but i know definitely the day could not have been worst.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Continue,mgoat na were.
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Episode 30

I was fuming with anger but managed not to blurt it out. i sat down disgruntled and my phone battery was very low.. Anyways,i could not afford mgoat peeping at me at d back a lot of times to see if Am catching on d conversation. so i plunged my earpiece and as it was a nokia phone , i tuned in to Blackberrybabes FM to hear the lastest celebrity news and music as lasisi69 and hooli popular program ` end times talk ` aired on the station.

So what is the name ?? Mgoat asked
Datsincerechic ....
Oh wow thats a great name.
Thanks ....

Long pause )

Ehm ...am akube aka mgoat .....
Ok
Am a rapper and a singer .....signed to Gworldwyde ...
Wow are u serious ...is that not kissdaniel
Yes it is
Wow wow wow
We even have a song together...

And so the lying and whining continued while i was listening to the end times programme .she continued smiling,laughing and `wowing` to all the lies mgoat was throwing ....untill she got to where she was supposed to dropped. At least, thank God we didnt get involve in an accident as they laughed and joked all the way...

Wow so av been chatting with a super star ...
Lol.... i guess so
Here is my number...u can give me a call tonight
Yes...sure..mgoat replied as he added the borrowed iphone over to her and she happily and joyfully shined her teeth as she typed her number... anyway who am i to blame her.she is using want she have to get what she want.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
ClassCaptain ooogrin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 3:06am On Dec 04, 2015
datsincerechic hahahahahahahah.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Lolz. Lmao
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by SoupNazi(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2015
ClassCaptain: Crazy Mothasucka for the month of December grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Episode 31

I added myself on the bbm too.
Ohh no probelm i give u a call tonight
instead.
Ok i be expecting ...Bro boo .. bro.....
Boo.. mgoat called out to me

I was already engrossed in the end time programme as it was so captivating ..

Oh okk bye bye

Choi .. i could not but imagined what enjoyment mgoat tend to enjoy from the girl with this his fake life and lies.

Oh okk bye
Bye bye

My eyes were fixed on the yansh as she walked across ..yebariba oo.idi re ooo.. it was as if she intentionally walked slower to allow us fantasize more as her steps were more calculated and her yansh was counting 17 and 18 as she proceeded into thin air.

I could see mgoat licking his lips as she walked away..

Boo u see that yansh... i have plans for her this night after the studio session ...oh boy.

I refused to respond to him..Anything i say could lead to termination of our ` friendship`. I felt like dashing him a hot slap but i kept my cool and remained silent.

No vex naaa.if i no send u go back like that , the pkg no go plum naa

I just hissed ..

Oya come siddon for front naw guy..hehe.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Five more episodes to Go ....
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Classcaptain..nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
She's using what she has to get what she wants gat me cracking....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2015
What holding the story,come update naw.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Okaakoko(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2015
classcaptain! classcaptain!! classcaptain!!! How many times I call you? come finish this story na. biko

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Temihatz(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2015
ClassCaptain oya nw....
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Episode 32

5 pm ( That beginning of the End )

We had to turn back and drive almost 30 minutes to our destination after taking the girl and wasting an initial 30 minutes .

Mgoat tried everything possible to initiate a conversation but i was just not in the mood. The time we wasted today is already enough...
I hope its all worth it.

And finally finally , we arrived at a three storey building in Dadubule Close, near Orifogo street adjacent ita ajiun crescent opposite uba bank and he parked ...

Finally, we are at the studio.

, Boo , we are here ..

Without saying a word, i opened the door and alighted from the car.The Three storey building was filled with activities . The Christ Doeth all things right church was on the downstairs directly beside another church, Win with Christ Ministries. and one electronics shop, two boutiques plus all this pharmaceutical turn provision stores.

Boo boo
Calm down now, dont carry this kind of angry face enter the studio now ehn ..abeg

Ok make we shall dey go..

By this time, Mgoat was Regretting a couple of calls on his phone.. Apparently it was his mum calling him to remember the Catfish she ordered him. i doubt if he had not spent the money sef.

He quickly picked up the iphone and worn his dark shades...

And up the staircase, one, two ,three... We landed right in front of the Studio ....Vic O Studios International.

Mgoat checked himself and adjusted his dress, removed his glass and worn it back , reverted back to his hanger posture and Insyd we enter.

So this is all we have suffered .For at last ... Let see what we make of this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Will try and finish up today because my sub go finish tonight.
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Episode 33

5 30 pm ( THE BEGINNING OF THE END)

Immediately we opened the door, very thick smoke from inside the studio clouded my face. i could not but cough as the smoke entered into my nostrils .as i maneuvered my way in.

Heeee. Mgoat Baba nla...``` . A thick voice roared from inside .the voice came from a young guy in Yellow shirt and Green Beret .... He held a canned origin in one hand and puffed from his cigarret in the other hand.

hey oga mi... He stood as he and mgoat exchanged hands and hugged each other ..

Hey bro ... it was the thick voice guy again. ..This time ,his greetings was directed at me.

Hi ... i responded.and nodded in respect.

Sit down now.. He beckoned on me ,pointing to the three seater in the room.

The room was littered with origin bottles and ruffled papers. The wall was not spared as different potraits of Fela , Bobmarley, Skales and 2face na hin i bin sight for the wall. Different musical instruments was also seen on the floor including the gigantic recorder and mixer.Hmmn this should be interesting..... i thought to myself.

Baba long time... Mgoat greeted the guy as he balanced on a nearby stool.
Lol,na u i suppose dey tell long time naw...
Ehnn.. u come record abi
Hmmmn not exactly, just to put a verse for one of my guys song
Oh okay...where Tujaaguar con dey.
He went to buy petrol outside ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Episode 34

5 40 pm

Eh eh ok ...i go wait
Ok now...
Oya ...Radius baba.
Na me be that
Radius baba
Mgoat u wan start whining abi...
How far that your video shoot now, radius ..
Omo we don shoot am...
Ehn when
Like last two weeks, tried to connect u but your line wasnt going thru, tujaaguar sef dey dere

Ehn, how much the pkg con be now..

Baba no be small money , na 1.5 the director collect ooo

Choi....1.5

See you, minus costumes, car wey we rent , location , na hotel we use oga mi o. We paid almost a 60k for a day`s shoot.

Chai .omo... But una never release am sha.

release ke ?? Not yet oo ... Mgoat, video release and promo no be beans like that oo . Infact ,am still owning 750 000 that i collected as loan from GTB... Guy she u fit believe say Na my papa house i use to do collateral ooo

Lol ... you no mean am..

I swear, i borrow 150 k from one cooperative society,, even that my car

That nissan ... white one ....wey u dey always use cruise

Yes that one, I sell am join faa.

Choi..

Haaa.. baba .. na neccesary sacrifice naw. To make am for the industry no be beans. Iyanya sell him car, he blow, kunle afolayan sell him car, he blow.. so who am i to complain .

Hmnn

Na true naw, talent alone no fit do am .... Davido dey drop today , wizkid drop tomorrow...

They were still talking when a young man walked in and greeted them both ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Episode 35

Kodekeys ...how far naw..
Fyn boss. Tujaguar said he is on his way
Okay mr guitarist...... .So as i was saying mgoat. Even naw sef i gats pay people for endtime fm like 30 k for radio plays.. i gats promote am , djs, clubs., no be joke oo bruv

baba na you... help my career small naa..

Lol .....no whine me jare.'we just dey hussle am ni...Make one label just sign person naw

Lol..God go do am... soon

Amen... we don suffer too much.

we go blow soon like bokoharam

Lol ( general laughter )

Hahaa
Dats it my brother

All this money na apart from d models money oo.
Mtcheww. Those bastards model ...
Hahaa wetin happen
Me i no go rent models for this last video. I just holla like three hairdressing salons for my hood, talk with dem owners and give them small cash make dem help me reason theiir beautiful customers for my video shoot.

Ehn
See u , time no day naw. I also gave body cream sellers and hair dressers to paste the advert and leaflet in their shops and any interested lady with d requirements will always show up.

Ehn..what about the money

Money??

Yes money to pay dem now

Haha see u , me wey i go don pkg for poster with chains, gold and everything.. Most of dese ladies are cheap jare. Ordinary appearing in a music video sef is enough for them .. afterall, dem go chop suya and drink wine in red cups at the video shoot nd we go show their face for d whole world . that one no do dem ??

( general laughter)

Why u con stop to dey use models gan gan
O boy forget that side jare
Abeg radius i wan know jare .. abeg
Na one model Bleep up , u no dat safarigirl model
Ohh that one wey everybody dey use, wey get yansh like this

Ehn wey dey dance for every video

Yes

So me and my former manager ,

Mushack

Yes ....we arranged with d babe and she gree 50k plus she helped us to get 4 more girls like that..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Episode 36

Ehn

On set, she do well, they twist her yansh, .... i dey smack her yansh ,, they press her on set,,I dey enjoy .She dey twist am on me, dey whine and twerk.So after d video naa. I meet her make we continue with wetin we do on set.

Ehn... bad guy ..wetin con happen

She no gree oo.I even think say na money, i no fit allow her yansh go like that, i say i go pay her 25 k.. she no still gree

Haha

I sha wan use rough play tear am that time, but na slap she slap me ooo

Yee

Con add sey she no fit date ordinary..na so she put am oo ordinary upcoming artist like me

Choi

Na so she no allow me f her ooo

Choi boy we must blow ooo

Haa wetin we go do, Person wey see us they smooch and as she dey twerk on me 4 insyd video go think says i go Bleep am, dem no sabi sey na 40k i waste with the 3 mins twerking she just do for the video. Na one person 4 month salary be that.

At this point, i could not help but giggle .. as kodekeys was also smiing hard at his corner.

Lol boo sef na laugh..
Haa bro u dey laff. He go better... na story all dis one go be later
Na so baba.. but why she con..

We heard footsteps ourside.Tujaguar was back and had apparently,filled the gen with fuel while we talked and he listened on outside.

Lol .see as the girl yeye radius....i no fit laugh po
Lol jaguar....so u dey even hear us. When u reach.
Yes naw.. i don dey outside since, i bin dey pour fuel..lugh don almost kill me die
Haha na so we see am ..
Mgoat ..how far nah.....
Jaguar jaguar..

Bro.....he greeted me
Hi ...
Hmmn radius, jaguar, kode na my brother, boo be this..... mgoat said
Haha your blood brother..
Lol na my brother sha.... wetin happen
E no resemble u ni. See as hin quiet
No mind am jare. He still dey form ni.. quiet ke

All i could do was smile.

Mgoat. Shey u don ready..
Sure
Tor abeg i no want make dey cut and cut ooo
Haha old things are pass away
No be u.. na u dey always talk..
Haha i promise this time i go record at one take, no cut cut,
I pray so,.the last time na 14 takes we do on top one song oooo. U sha see say radius dey here and two other artist still dey come plus na even small fuel'i buy self . So e go pay u if u roll am once and we no do cut cut..
Sure sure promise.
Tho kode , abeg help me connect the recorder and play that mgoat beat, make he first flow makr we see

Wait wait. Now jaguar, .how far normal normal naw.
Y

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Chanchit: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
E be like say Classcaptain sef dey go studio pass us,cos the kyn artist plight weh the guy the describe it takes person weh dey inside the struggle to know.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:
E be like say Classcaptain sef dey go studio pass us,cos the kyn artist plight weh the guy the describe it takes person weh dey inside the struggle to know.

I got a surprise announcement before the finale !!!!! watch out !!!!
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by JOSH002(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
ernestly waiting 4 d finale. thumps up bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by spicy244(f): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I got a surprise announcement before the finale !!!!! watch out !!!!

Did someone surprised u with a phone?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gud brain nice work...oya come update naw classcaptain baba....update oooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Sektion: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Class captain...don go MIA. How much be infinix hot make i dash you . lol
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Classcaptain..update nah
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
classCaptain
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Charlesedet25(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Holla @ all my ghost readers lyk me who thinks dis story is #dopeHigh n needs more of it....... And also gad 2 holla @ our #Ghost_writer@Classcaptain who thinks dis story must av an update after i must av commented.

#PEACE
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
classCaptain
coming !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / The Woman He Wished He Never Met. (fiction) / The Last Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.