Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (51298 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by clemzo101(m): 2:53am On Nov 14, 2015
9jatatafo:
Bros gather job experience by taking offer 2 until things change for the better. Getting job in Nigeria is like looking for a pin at the bottom of the ocean
what job experience is he expected to get from a marketing job? Walking up and down under the scorching sun till his shoes wares out or what? Oh plssss.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by clemzo101(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Sorry OP but the truth is You are still jobless. Those are not job but slavery.

I pray that God will connect you with the right people soonest. Patience and endurance is the method.
#No condition is permanent!#
thank you my dear

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27am On Nov 14, 2015
clemzo101:
what job experience is he expected to get from a marketing job? Walking up and down under the scorching sun till his shoes wares out or what? Oh plssss.
hmmmmm
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by clemzo101(m): 3:49am On Nov 14, 2015
9jatatafo:
hmmmmm
yea, marketing Job is no job, anybody can do it.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by saipn: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2015
joyli:

embarassed thank God i left the country without looking back, although it wasn't funny at d beginning , thank God Almighty.. I got my stay under 3 years.

Guyz take risk this side is better.

Peace. cool cool
congrats it pays at the long run.........
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by tomayira(f): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2015
You can make much more if you join Helping hands in rendering services to the down trodden. Call me, check my signature
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AdeniyiA(m): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2015
See as government cluelessness is causing pains and suffering for Nigeria's future leaders from private companies ...

If the Biafra agitators have good jobs they won't be found outside doing rallies ... Nigeria needs a big na radical change in all areas ...undecided
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AdeniyiA(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2015
tomayira:
You can make much more if you join Helping hands in rendering services to the down trodden. Call me, check my signature

someone has no job and hence no money yet you're asking him to join some organization ... like Lovecity?? ?

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Ahmedie25(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2015
I will rather wait 4 Buhari's 5k then 2 accept dis kind of jobs offer.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Benharyor(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2015
And you sure say no b your primary six certificate U take apply...better 2 go do money ritual

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2015
ediko5:

Come, the fact that you have a job doesn't mean you should mock someone here. the op said the second job will be providing daily transport fare for him and up to 25k monthly and that he plans to leave within a year. so this is a part time job for him and you are here talking trash.

do you know how many graduates that have spent years looking for such jobs in this country due to unemployment?

or do you have a job for the OP?

who be this bush man sef?
maybe you'll give him a job from your company. since you are blind or so naive so see the unemployment rate In this country.
ur opinion may quit diff from others but must you insult! All nigerian youth are into this mess altogether, we r just trying to frown at the way most employer take advantage of situation to ridicu graduates.if I tell you my experience, you will provok and insult employer sef,u see all those called part time Job with ridiculous pay will use you like Machine but I agree with you that Op can start somewhere at least have experience of what we r saying.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Smitsam: 5:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Well thank Jesus u said RIDICULOUS pay!! By wat was achieved by christ called GRACE!! My bro dose jobs are not heavenly.. But if u are getting this job on a principle of you GET to WORK and get paid, I will advice you go for the second one!!!
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by diva90: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2015
both are terrible options! for a BSC holder you deserve better...this is worse than HND/OND pay....however, i would say go for A if you have great marketing skills and would be able to deliver well! and B if you still have your eye out for a better job...that way you would be able to move without any commitments when there is a better offer.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by kajoula(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Isryl02:
Na dis slavery u dy call job
its not a Job,this na Work......
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Isryl02(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2015
kajoula:
its not a Job,this na Work......
You too get sense cheesy
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Ahmedie25(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Is better u wait 4 Buhari's 5k than 2 accept this offers
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

You may visit GidiLink blog here
Checked it out already. Sincerely speaking, the stories are really cool. I like the twist you give to your headlines so they don't look same as others. Following up RAN
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by MeandSum: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Nigerians celebrating because they got a new job ??
Meanwhile, here in America we're tired of working.

Buhari why ??

$hitface, everybody everywhere celebrate when thy get a job. I know this because I employ quite a few developers around the world and the reaction is universal.
US just hit 5% unemployment rate last month(the lowest in 7 or 8 years} and there are tons of evidence online that a lot of Americans are still under employed.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.
i will work for u. I'm serious, let's talk
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by austinbrown: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
ikechukwu354:
I know this is no business with the thread but matters #peace

Its no longer news hearing the ongoing protests in various part of the SE by the IPOB youths. In as much as I'm of the SE extraction, I want my fellow South Easterners to be rational and objective in their thinking. Biafra shouldn't be our priority now.
The reasons why I'm of the opinion that Biafra shouldn't be our priority are:
1. Most powerful Igbos leaders are against it: Those of us with strong memories would agree with me that Nnamdi Kanu isn't the first person to follow this path.
Years ago during Obasanjo's administration, Mr Ralph Uwazurike the leader of MASSOB attempted something similar. What was the result...he spent years locked up in an underground cell, his members were jailed many are still in jail as we speak, some even lost their precious lives.
The then igbo leaders who even had the senate leadership then did nothing, why cos they weren't ready to relinquish their positions and Federal Government appointments for Uwazurike's movement.
If nothing was done by the SE leaders then, what makes the youths so certain that they'll lift a finger towards their course now considering the fact that most of our leaders are self centered?
2. Thousands and even millions of South Easterners are likely going to be plunged into the job market upon declaration of Biafra: Its most likely that if the biafran dream is actualized today, Igbos working in various Nigerian government parastatals across the federation would automatically loose their job. Starting from Igbos in the military (Army, Airforce and Navy), to Civil Service, to the Nigerian Police Force, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, EFCC, ICPC, The Ministry, Ministers and Senators from the biafran territory will no longer be recognized in the Nigerian Senate, ...etc.
Can we cope with that, noting that the current economy of some SE states isn't something to be proud about, and we can't even secure employment for those living there how much more when you have a mass exodus of people relocating home. How will they survive?
Germany requested for thousands of Syrian refugees because they have a very good economy to settle them in months.
We should understand that if Biafra is declared, a similar mass exodus would be experienced.
Question is do we have a plan to absorb the thousands who probably would be relieved of their duties by the Nigerian Federal Government into the biafran economy and create such parastatals for them with a short period of time so they can work and take care of their families?
These are questions we need to ask ourselves.
3. The SE is improvised: We deserve a good leadership in the SE not biafra: Currently, we lack good roads, we lack constant electricity, we lack well equipped government primary and secondary schools, we lack portable drinking water...etc. Why should secession be our priority?
Few months ago, Afikpo youths comprising of Amasiri, Edda, Uwanna...etc blocked the roads to protest 2years of blackout in Afikpo. (The thread was even on Nairaland) I witnessed that protest live cos I was in Amasiri (Ebotrans park) en route Abakaliki and was delayed by the protesters for over an hour because the whole roads leading to Abakaliki were all blocked.
If Afikpo which is agurably the second largest town with the best economy in Ebonyi state after Abakaliki can be in darkness for 2years, then I think its time for us to go back to the drawing board. Cos we can't expect the biafra economy to survive in darkness.
We should also be bothered about the number of our educated minds finding their way to other geopolitical zones outside the SE in search of greener pastures. That's another indication to tell us that our economy needs serious rehabilitation.
If we're so bent on making biafra a reality then we should beginning to hold our leaders accountable to every promise they made to us during the past elections
Great nations are ruled by great minds not thieves, crooks and heartless looters camouflaging themselves as leaders to enrich their 20th generation.
It is time for the Igbo youths to come together and reverse the trend of ubiquitous leadership ravishing igbo land and put up a system that would enable the best of us emerge as leaders.
Our leaders are our problem, therefore we should direct our aggression towards them. Because even if the biafran dream becomes a reality, I doubt we would survive up to 3years considering the kind of crooks we have as leaders.
We should try to understand that Biafra isn't the solution to the problems we're currently facing in the SE. If we fail to address the issue of bad leadership then biafra will be a case of "Dead On Arrival".
4. Inability to stand Independently: A child only thinks of leaving his parents home to cater for himself when feels he's matured enough to survive independently.
If we're sincere enough, you'll all agree with me that most SE states cannot survive without FG allocation. Currently people in Ebony are experiencing serious hardship. No thanks to the Governor (Dave) who has slashed their salaries for no good reason. Imo state isn't left out of the suffering as state workers there are also experiencing hardship as well.
We have FG allocations yet our Governors cannot pay their workers, and cannot make the state habitable for its people by providing basic amenities. What do you think would happen if the allocation stops?
A few years back when Rochas announced that he wants all secondary schools in imo state to put on a particular school uniform. Yes it was a welcome development to reduce discrimination's amongst schools. But most people frowned at him when he contracted the job to a Chinese company.
Why would a governor contract a job to a Chinese company for billions of naira when there are so many indigenous companies in the SE that would do it for a far lesser amount?
If our leaders are interested in developing the SE why have they refused to invest in the numerous untapped resources in the SE?
Or are they scared that their successors would become the direct benefactors when they leave office?
Isn't that a myopic way of reasoning?
5. Dis-unity and inability to make accurate political calculations: From the 1999 till date, while people of other regions had managed to unite behind their candidate of choice in virtually all elections that had been held, we have always failed to do so.
I wasn't born during the civil war so I have very little knowledge about Ojukwu's acceptance by the general Igbo populace then.
But I remember vividly in 2003 how he (Ojukwu) lost that election in the SE to PDP's Obasanjo. It was recorded that Obasanjo had a thrilling 69.46% of votes from the SE. If we sincerely wanted power that year why didn't we rally round Ojukwu and give him our support like we did during the civil war?
Even when Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP primaries against Obasanjo the same year (2003). That attempt clearly outlined the dis unity amongst our leaders, because most PDP governors of SE states openly campaigned against their own son and supported the same Obsanjo.
Ever since I became knowledgeable of the events happening around me, I've never witnessed any election in Nigeria where we (Igbos) emphatically agreed and produced a candidate of the Igbo extraction acceptable to the whole nation and backed him aggressively. Just as President Buhari was backed by his kinsmen and practically other tribes.
In all the elections however from 1999-till date, we (Igbos) have failed to present a formidable candidate.
We don't even have a formidable political party to start with in the SE. The APGA which was created by Ojukwu has only the governorship seat in Anambra state to boast of.
The North and the SW easily formed an alliance because they had formidable parties they were all loyal to.
My point is that if we cannot determine our political relevance here in Nigeria, we'll keep having problems among ourselves should biafra become a reality.
Solution: We are all Nigerians so we should work towards the growth of this country. To my IPOB brothers, I will say sheath your swords. Don't waste your precious lives, MASSOB has followed that path, and today their members in jail are yet to get justice and those that lost their lives as a result of the struggle have been forgotten. If you die in this struggle you will be forgotten, your name wouldn't even be mentioned anywhere as a hero. Our leaders don't care, their kids are all abroad so when a stray bullet from a happy trigger policeman hits you, you're gone. No justice!
Anyi Ga-eme Mbaa Ka Ódi Ukwuu Ma Öbúrú Na Agbúrú Nille Ga Etikota Aka Rúó Órú Ma Gharakwa Ì Na-ata Ndi Ózó Uta Mgbe Ihe Mgberede Dakwasiri Anyi.E Kwenyerem Nigïria Ga Adikwa Ukwúú ÖZÖ.
what is this Idiot saying, so because uwazuruike tried and failed so no other person should try? We don't like what is happening in Nigeria so we want to leave how is that a crime? Pls don't pity us, don't ask us how we will survive just give us Biafra
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by babyoy(f): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ceecee0703(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Friends the best way is to find something doing maybe business or something . I got a teaching Job Oct. 14. the job my salary was placed at 22k. I was asked to teach English - Js1-Ss3, biology Ss1-3, Maths Js1-Ss3.

I was told to write notes from first week to 10th week and teach all even though i was not there.....bro i ran as far as my legs could carry me....
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2015
AsherStorm:
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

NB: I'm a BSC holder

mtchew**

Start blogging and stop wasting your time.

There are many bloggers that will pay you at least 10k per month just ding Copy n Paste for them. Imagine doing this for 5 blogs from home, is that not 50k? There are loads of opportunities online for the smart ones.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

Checked it out already. Sincerely speaking, the stories are really cool. I like the twist you give to your headlines so they don't look same as others. Following up RAN
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2015
babyoy:

I am interested in your job offer,pls email me-eseosasam@yahoo.com
www.gidilink..co.ke/2015/11/join-our-bloggers-family.html
Cc MuhdG
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by westreign(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2015
It's not taking one that is the issue but the pressure that follows it. Some will conclude you have got a job and end any search on your behalf. Others will say you have got a job, what are doing with your money. Little did they know you are still in a fix. Think before you leap. Slavery job is common now because no voice for the common man but then don't pin yourself down to what is worst than slavery as these.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
MeandSum:

$hitface, everybody everywhere celebrate when thy get a job. I know this because I employ quite a few developers around the world and the reaction is universal.
US just hit 5% unemployment rate last month(the lowest in 7 or 8 years} and there are tons of evidence online that a lot of Americans are still under employed.

Those are the lazy folks who don't want to work.
Unemployment in America ?? Please, the me another story.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Abatsam111(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.
Can I also apply for the post?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by otiigba1(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Why do you even need a job? Become a politician and loot/ steal the people's money or become a pastor open church business. Problem solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.