Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? (5561 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Man Charged To Court For Dressing As A LovePeddler Waiting For Who Would Pick Him / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by courna(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmmm a tough one..... uhm I'll go for no 6
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
courna:
Hmmmmm a tough one..... uhm I'll go for no 6
hummm,u sure
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by JudgementHammer: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Abortion ke ,I have never done that and would never do that..
Hmmm. God see u o cheesy
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op when i wan marry no be nigerian girl i go marry oo.una too get wahala.me na himalaya mountain i go travel go look for wife or i go mount Everrest.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by octopusfreaky(f): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Hmmm. God see u o cheesy
yy u dey bring God inside this matter.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by octopusfreaky(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
lefulefu:
Op when i wan marry no be nigerian girl i go marry oo.una too get wahala.me na himalaya mountain i go travel go look for wife or i go mount Everrest.
for your mind ,,Nigerian men kip pointing accusing fingers at us as if dey were saints..
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by JudgementHammer: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yy u dey bring God inside this matter.
Because I no sure whether na truth u dey talk
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by octopusfreaky(f): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Because I no sure whether na truth u dey talk
Y shud I lie??
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I'm not a good writer so feel free to correct any mistake made.
We're living in a society where moral values and chastity have been buried .Young men keep complaining of "Nigerian girls",some say they are loose, hot-tempered ,ill-mannered and call us all sort of names..The truth is whether men like it or not,,they must get married.
Here is a list of categories of ladies we have in our country now and you "men" have to pick one ...
1.A virgin but with bad character.
2. A homely pretty girl that slept with over 50 guys and no abortion but decides to settle
down for marriage .
3.A pretty single girl that just had four abortions in entire life but still flirts around.
4. A single mum with just one kid and has never had an abortion but looking for a man that will take her as she is.
5. A clerics daughter that got raped while
she was a virgin and has decided to move
with her life.
6. A young girl with probably one of the STDs
in town...
Now,guys which of D's category of ladies can u cope with?..I mean settle down with..

Hehehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Something is definitely wrong with you.

No. 5 is the best of the lot, if the rape didn't traumatize her greatly.

But a #2 with a more conservative figure, of say 10, would be much preferred.

Short of a totometer, all girls, without exception, have only ever had 3 boyfriends.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
octopusfreaky:
for your mind ,,Nigerian men kip pointing accusing fingers at us as if dey were saints..
for ur information i am saint lefulefu
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Youngpo413: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
We're living in a society where moral values and chastity have been buried .Young men keep complaining of "Nigerian girls",some say they are loose, hot-tempered ,ill-mannered and call us all sort of names..The truth is whether men like it or not,,they must get married.
Here is a list of categories of ladies we have in our country now and you "men" have to pick one ...
2. A homely pretty girl that slept with over 50 guys and no abortion but decides to settle
down for marriage .
3.A pretty single girl that just had four abortions in entire life but still flirts around.
4. A single mum with just one kid and has never had an abortion but looking for a man that will take her as she is.
with her life.
in town...
Now,guys which of D's category of ladies can u cope with?..I mean settle down with..
I will choose a virgin with a bad character,I can't marry any lady with an overused pusy,most especially nowadays that ladies are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship....to be sincere,I always pity men who marry non virgins.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Youngpo413: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
bad xter as in attitude ,,she feels being a virgin she can treat men anyhow cox her species is rare nowadays.
I will gladly accept the "anyhow" treatment from a virgin,rather than settling with a hoe with her over used pusy.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by tomdon(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hummmm,,lucky man..
so who are the unlucky men??
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Vomm: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
M*M*!! Na wetin fit u be that sef! With this ur grammar u no go fit see a graduate marry.
Who tell u say lara na virgin?
Ur case is pathetic!
Judging by what is obtainable in town now, I think u may still go as downward as primary school before u go fit get virgin!
No be this one wey peadophiles full everywhere
See person wey wan marry virgin, are u a virgin urself?

Joel3:
grin I like this fact you come out clean to let us know the types of girls we have in town, judging that this list are the truly the kind of women in town.

for me I like it fresh, tear rubber. you know that kind thing. i dont want to pay married a woman that other men has seen it all. I had never spoiled other people wife to be so why should anyone spoiled my own to be? abortions for that matter?

that one of the reason I want to marry a secondary school virgin. I mean confirmed virgin. I don't care what people called me. all I need is fresh one if you ask me why? then first go and ask oshiomhole why he married Lara.

a 20years gap. I will senior my wife to be.
full stop.

Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Joel3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Vomm:
M*M*!! Na wetin fit u be that sef! With this ur grammar u no go fit see a graduate marry.
Who tell u say lara na virgin?
Ur case is pathetic!
Judging by what is obtainable in town now, I think u may still go as downward as primary school before u go fit get virgin!
No be this one wey peadophiles full everywhere
See person wey wan marry virgin, are u a virgin urself?

are you creazy why do you get mean with this.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Vomm: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is more reason it may be veeeeerrrryyyyy difficult to get a secondary school student let alone a graduate. See wetin u dey speak!
Which papa and mama go fit dash you him pikin?
It is not too late to get bak to school to change ur orientation. grin wink

Joel3:
are you creazy why do you get mean with this.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Joel3(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Vomm:
This is more reason it may be veeeeerrrryyyyy difficult to get a secondary school student let alone a graduate. See wetin u dey speak!
Which papa and mama go fit dash you him pikin?
It is not too late to get bak to school to change ur orientation. grin wink

your father yansh. look at at your stupid first. you shiiit head.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by Vomm: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2016
You see what I'm talking about? Only an illiterate can talk like this. Yours is a sorry case!

Joel3:
your father yansh. look at at your stupid first. you shiiit head.
Re: Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? by freddaboh(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
octopusfreaky:
down for marriage .
with her life.
in town...

Which one are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl / My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.