Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record (4560 Views)

IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon / Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
this is a sure proof that biafra must come
IPOB has successfully stage peaceful protest in 60 countries thus entering into THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD as the group with the greatest number of peaceful protest for same goal
what do you guys think?

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE

I think this is a very clear indication that Biafra is coming and that the Nigerian Government should peacefully allow the Biafran Protesters to go in peace. Because holding them back will be a suicide mission for Nigeria.

Million March Imo4

Biafra and Nigeria can still maintain a very close relationship as countries in West Africa but separating with war will make them serious Enemies, From all indications this Biafran Agitators are very well organized, resolute and formidable. they have remained peaceful even after the killing of over 10 of their members since the beginning of this Million March. amid provocation, tear-gassing, mistreatment, arrest, torture and shooting this protesters has remained Peaceful. no one has reported a stolen property or violent action.

There is however a media war going on now which according to IPOB COC is a war by the British and Nigerian Government to hide the truth by Paying Journalist to write bad about IPOB and even not to report it at all but this has however failed because of the use of Social media. people no longer rely on only BBC, CNN, NTA, AIT, Channels etc for news, they write the news themselves, read it online and listen to internet Radio.inciting

The leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in radicalising Biafrans across the world, after taking advantage of the number of Biafrans scattered across the world. I am afraid to say even if he disappears there are millions of Nnamdi Kanu Across the world. My Observation is that. Nnamdi Kanu is an Ideology and it means a lot. for some people it is freedom, and some its creativity, some its technology, to some its knowledge etc. since his arrest the IPOB has been getting even more disciples and supports, the Nigeria Government contributed to that by Arresting him and keeping him this long without release.

Nnamdi Kanu has established IPOB in over 88 Countries of the World.
read full text from the site please

http://www.mogbeats.com/ipob-braeks-record/
Cc: keyz

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by elveco: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by scholes0(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
I Smell lies ....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by psucc(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
K even think Obama, and the Western allies are deaf to the Biafra struggle. They program android devices to understand Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by AngryNigerian(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
2015 is still @ the corner ooo...
America will know!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by kingofdemons: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin

beat this if you can

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by ArodeTsolaye: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
scholes0:
I Smell lies ....

Even if the Biafran truth is slapped on your yorruba head and wrapped around it, you will still be demented.

Like 9jacrip and aareonakakanfo
opined earlier today. 'Our yoruba
states in the Swest are the poorest,
our people are hungry, yet our fellow yorubas are creating anti-biafran theads and booking spaces on biafran threads to fight biafrans for the fulani. Instead of chanelling their efforts in building our region, they prefer to chase rats in another man's house while a snake is in theirs".

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by moderation2020: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
scholes0:
I Smell lies ....

As old as u are they told you your mother has 2breasts you said its a lie, even when both of them are staring at you. babooooons & monkeys grin

17 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by palladin: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
*Yawns loudly
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by ERAKAMUS: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Even if the Biafran truth is slapped on your yorruba head and wrapped around it, you will still be demented.

our people are hungry, yet our fellow yorubas are creating anti-biafran theads and booking spaces on biafran threads to fight biafrans for the fulani. Instead of chanelling their efforts in building our region, they prefer to chase rats in another man's house while a snake is in theirs".
YOU DEY MIND THOSE GUYS

THEY GAT NO SHAME.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by Maxi112: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a perfect role model to me.... I just like everything abt that man

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by kingdompropty: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra is a moving train.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by fiftynaira(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
#IamIgboNotBiafra

Quote me for all I care

Remember "silence is the best answer to a f00l"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=50pt]NNAMDI KANU

is

A

Registered

HERO!!!
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by Omololu007(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
scholes0:
I Smell lies ....
why don't you just let the biafrans do their thing,if they believe they can only achieve their goals through biafra,so be it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by felipemadero(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
WATCHING shocked
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by truelovecom: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
fiftynaira:
#IamIgboNotBiafra

Quote me for all I care

In Biafra I stand

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by HARDBUOI: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
kiss
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by mirabel001(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
fiftynaira:
#IamIgboNotBiafra

Quote me for all I care

And dat's y u answer N50, u've sold ur birthright 4 only N50.....ar u a zoogeria police...lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by imsuboi(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2015
In Biafra we trust smiley cool
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by str8talk1: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
grin
beat this if you can
Nwá nné hápu ndì àrá.
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by str8talk1: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

my guy i dey gbádu u járé.
Re: Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record by billionsam(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
wow

(1) (Reply)

BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group / Why Did The Lagos Government Deport Igbos That Time / (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.