Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo (6826 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Codyt(m): 3:28am On Nov 14, 2015
This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.
I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.

This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.

Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.

Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.
I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun!

This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her boobs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.

My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.

That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then. She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful. Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it. Should I?

Source:
bbmspy..nl/2015/11/please-help-my-house-girl-is-tempting.html?m=1
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by examhall3: 3:33am On Nov 14, 2015
call her and qsk what she wants from you
lalasticlala, bia leee seductivity

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by chocolateme(f): 3:37am On Nov 14, 2015
That's how they deliberately invite trouble and problems to their marriages, if she is an obedient wife, she would for once reason with her husband. Tomorrow when the deed has been done, she will start cursing her husband and disturbing us here on nairaland with complains.
Don't even know what a grown up woman wants with a fully grown up lady as her house help.
Psychologically, I have observed that men does not lust after or desire for what they ALREADY HAVE. Adventurers.
Oga, since you have controlled yourself till now, maybe u should indirectly make your wife to think you are having some interest in that lady, then she will so the needful ASAP.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by jabojafa(m): 3:42am On Nov 14, 2015
u mean a small girl dt just finishd sec sch is holding u spell bound in ur hux? She has d guts to even suggest hotels to continue? If u tow dt road it wud b very disastrous to ur marriage. Plus u a man of God, plus stop every sexual affinity wit her. Dont give d neighbourhood topic sentence to discuss. Either wait n be coming home arud d same tym as ur wife or look for a bf for her. U hv lost ur respect as a man of God and d man of d hus for her

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by omoplaycool(m): 4:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Nmm good thing you can voice out. Had a friend who brought one from Enugu to Jos and even when he got admission for her into a boarding school , she sincerely falls dick every weekend and insist she be take to her "uncles" place since he's a doctor... Eventually he started sleeping with her.. Please for the sake of MARRIAGE dint do it ... It only gets worse with time.. U just keep going deeper and deeper.. You should know better about when to cast and bind and when to flee like Joseph. My candid advice is you tell her partial truth.. Tell her its u. And u v not done anything but have cabale thoughts about your help and you are scare they might lead to actions someday And if its the money for her tuition fee you can always still send it. Do this and watch how fast she'll post her . she might feel somehow at first but will forever respect you for opening up to her. .God be with you and please keep loving your wife sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by clek: 4:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Tell your wife.or look for a better excuse.When she finds out the wrong way, you may not be able to handle the damage professionally.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by agohmamuda(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2015
I don't know why I don't just believe this story. Maybe because he said his wife is very smart. Hmm mm. Nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 14, 2015
This is the problem of most men.. well I am not qualified to advice you sir
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by elijahsinto(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Run away....FTP
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Akposkool(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Oga you are an ashawo. Leave that house girl and focus on your wife. She might trust you so much that she doesn't even envision you sleeping with the house help. Many days for the thief one day for the owner. Don't say it's the devil's work when water pass garri oooo

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 14, 2015
You have to tell your wife everything before it becomes too late... If you dont tell her trust me ,she will still find out now or later. So the earlier you tell her the better .
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by anonym0us: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Mehn Bleep that pussy

modified: this is what I intended writing

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Try as much as you can and send her away. You are the man of your home so your decisions should stand. Quote me later if you bleep her you just broke your home. Think God still love u that why you are still resisting
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by princeonx: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol! I think it's about time I seriously look up the real meaning of pastor bcox you naija men of gord (not God) are brainwashing and braindrying me.
So you write all this episode to ask me whether to yans.he your maid or not abi pastor? In everything you're doing, diaris God oh!
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by eyeon(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2015
I don't understand why some men can't take decisions and stamp on it...
You are the man of the house. Since you have a strong reason for wanting her out of your home; believe me, you have the authority to see that it is done irrespective of what your lovely wife might plead for. If you don't send her out in 1 week time, I see you down fully with her...
Decide she leaves your home with authority for Manhood's sake... Stand on your authority, unless you need a slice of that pizza. But if not, send her out! BE THE MAN!
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by dhjksas: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Do justice to that issue

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Do not, this is reality, in this situation! Get up one morning, order the house help out of ur house,if ur wife say a word,slap her but small. U r protecting har interest anyway if she didn't see doom coming. If you do it once! You will do it 100000 times trust me and you will never enjoy ur wife's anymore.
Codyt:
This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.
I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.

This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.

Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.

Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.
I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun!

This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her boobs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.

My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.

That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then. She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful. Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it. Should I?

Source:
bbmspy..nl/2015/11/please-help-my-house-girl-is-tempting.html?m=1
but make sure you never do it before because the house help will fight back.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Mettal: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2015
She is demon possessed. Send her away before she reduce your relationship with God. Don't chop that thing oo. Once a thief always a thief,remember.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Adaeze003(f): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Just wake up one morning early, knock on the help's door, help her pack her things, give her money and ask her to leave.

It's really that simple. If your wife talks, just tell her straight "it's in your best interest" she'll code abi decode...

You're still holding on because you are weak. You've let the little girl hold you down and frankly, you want her...

Well goodluck oh I hope I won't see your gist on the FP(you are a pastor no?).
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Yu are head of the house....send the geh parking b4 its too late,since ur wife doesn't believe yu.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by pedrilo: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
My cleaner in the office is currently seducing her father not me. I dnt knw why I employed a sexy cleaner, i'm a very young guy heading an Annex of my company in abuja.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by DIRIGO: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Truth be told,nowadays ladies are evil and disastrous,i beseech you to seek solace in God's words
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2015
u are free to indulge yourself in the unfaithful act but just know someone is gonna get hurt..everybody is gonna be hurt...am sure you would like that...yeye pastor!
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by JudgementHammer: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmm. That's d problems pastors and pastor kinda wives put themselves into. Or maybe ur wife didn't really date men to have some experience b4 marriage. I'm sure she's d born again type who would say 'afterall ure pastor-u can't commit adultery neglecting that pastors are humans and they respond to nature

Its good u spoke out but if you're really a true pastor, you would know this -"obey God and offend ur wife is better than obey ur wife and offend God"..you're already lying bcus of the fear of ur wife

Lemme give u one very potent psychological fact - "there's no fun or enjoyment with a woman that comes without serious TROUBLE, except ur wife". It doesn't matter how freely or self-sacrificing the woman could offer herself to you, there's always trouble at the end of the fun. Her age or status also doesn't matter. Think about it and you'll know its true. Its good to look beyond the sexual fun and think of d wahala that comes with it. But unfortunately most men are overwhelmed only by the sexual pleasure especially if d lady makes herself appear like a free gift who wouldn't impose any trouble later. Then at the end men would wish they never responded to her advances. Women don't give themselves for free. It has never happened. There'll always be a feeling in them to hold on to you as being responsible for exploring their body. Age isn't a factor here..the feeling is just natural. They'll seduce you and hold u responsible later. Even in marriage, they don't give their body freely to their husbands, they can only improve a bit cus of d security of being ur lawful wedded wife. Let alone to a person they're not married to. Even if the wahala isn't directly from them, some kinda trouble about that fun u had with them will certainly show up in one way or the other..it has always been like that right from bible and quaran days

So I advice u insist on letting the girl go. Use ur authourity as the head of ur family now since ur wife doesn't understand ur physiology before trouble shows up.

I hope that helps u both now and with any other women u get attracted to later in life.

May God uphold you pastor!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by jackpot(f): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Lalasticlala, do the needful. Front Page worthy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by alpha75(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2015
Pastor! Proverb 5 vs 1 - end and Proverb 7 vs 1-end is for you. After reading, if you still go ahead. That means you don't know the God you are representing. Infact, even you allowing the drama to reach upto this extent, your spiritual life need serious revival. More GRACE to your pastoral work Sir!
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by shitshappen(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Just look at? Your hypocrisy is epic!
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by AfroKnight: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2015
All these Karishikas flying around. Thunder..... angry
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
I read this story sometimes in 2014 on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by niggi4life(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2015
jackpot:
Lalasticlala, do the needful. Front Page worthy
its an old news, its been on FP twice

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Now na the house help dey tempt the Oga o! Later now them go still find way to blame the man. wink

But this man sef...try to put your konji aside and think with your brain. At least for once. I know it's hard but try. tongue

One very sure way for it to work is to show your wife subtle signs that you are interested in the house help. Omo no try the way she go send the house help packing sharps! grin
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by chifreke(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2015
young man. ur reasons re not enof
pls boldly tell ur wife, unless u re d type people dat says stop it i like it.
tell ur wife n make her search d girl's clothings.
make ur wife come home unannounced.
btw as a pastor u cant rebuke her. am pissed at ur story....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... / Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) / FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.