Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) (25965 Views)

Couple Set Out In Search Of Child But Got Intestines Twisted By Doctor (pics) / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by stankezzy: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
missyadorable:

Mine dislocated my wrist,i missed WAEC cos I couldn't write.

He also hit my head on the wall,I went blank,woke up 3 days after in the hospital.

When I much younger,he stoned me wt bolus_shaped pellets til I bled in my head

Let me not talk about the endless or so it seemed beatings and flogging with all sorts of weapons

But I give God all the Glory,i didn't die!

Today.am a lawyer and doing well.

After 26/12/2015..That thing/condition/person that will ever make me call/text,visit or contact him in any way will have to kill me first!
don't be hartless , forgive him and visit him , two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by DOCTORDONE: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shame to the dad
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Decapo: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
dkronicle:
You are stuPeed
You lack home training
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by sandracoopert(f): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
see as the man be self. Like something from the fantastic four movie. tchewww.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by sandracoopert(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
MissyAdorable......... wHAT didnt kill you, made you stronger. You know better now never to treat your kids like that......... But please please please.........Forgive him......... Your dad is still your dad. Do it not for him, but for what Jesus would want you to. Please. Treat him nicely.......Let him realize his actions didnt make you a monster afterall.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by sandracoopert(f): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
missyadorable:

He also hit my head on the wall,I went blank,woke up 3 days after in the hospital.

Let me not talk about the endless or so it seemed beatings and flogging with all sorts of weapons

After 26/12/2015..That thing/condition/person that will ever make me call/text,visit or contact him in any way will have to kill me first!

MissyAdorable......... wHAT didnt kill you, made you stronger. You know better now never to treat your kids like that......... But please please please.........Forgive him......... Your dad is still your dad. Do it not for him, but for what Jesus would want you to. Please. Treat him nicely.......Let him realize his actions didnt make you a monster afterall.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by bummyla(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
You No See The Papa Face! Big Head Like Monkey! Lock Him Up Jor! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
When disciplining children it is important never to hit them in anger.

Once you get into the habit of making beatings the only form of discipline, there is a tendency to slip into spiral of increasingly brutal beatings.

If a child does something very serious and you beat him as severely as you could, what would you do if he does something more serious, the next day? kill him?

If you have a stubborn child you may eventually cause them permanent harm or even death.

It is important to therefore to have a range of ways to discipline a child other than beatings.

Taking away privileges can be very effective forms of discipline.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
That you turned out well and are doing well is down to the upbringing of your parents.

Your father though misguided in beating you so severely is most certainly meaning well for you to be the best you can.

He cannot beat you once you have become an adult and have your own home, so there should be no need to be estranged from him, you can even advise him to desist from beating your younger siblings or his grandchildren and you could learn from him how not to discipline his children.

My own father was brutal disciplinarian but he according to him years later he told me that his own father was more brutal and he was was more measured and controlled in his delivery of beating.

I myself now is finding myself dealing with a stubborn teenager and have to constantly check myself not to turn into my father when disciplining her.
missyadorable:

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by pus96: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by stancod(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
they are biafrans.that's hw biafra parent treat their children
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by stancod(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
stankezzy:
don't be hartless , forgive him and visit him , two wrongs can never make a right.
do u tink its easy 2 4give those kind of people.u neva xperience am dats y u dey talk 4give
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Fmaniac(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nawaoooo
I cnt shout hw sum dad deal wit dia kids n loose focuss
U dnt kil a child in d course of tryin to instill discipline
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Xtupid man
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by morderian007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
These are the kinda parents who pray that they want to eat the fruit of their labour mscheew

Demons!!! .

They want to be seen as disciplinarians, but they are actually heartless parents.

I wish the boy quick recovery.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Auxigen(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
I feel like... I feel like!!! infact I don't know wat I feel like doing to dat man!! See pikin wey some rich pple dey pray for!!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
how wicked.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by brownsug(f): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Bobo yi too nice o
Btruth:
See the man self! lipsrsealed

Ebora owu!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2015
lmfao, did anybody read the part where the man said “I think my leg must have kicked him in the process"....that's as hilarious as it is absurd.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Some parents are just heartless!, why kick a child in the stomach for goodness sake.

They want to be seen as disciplinarians, but they are actually heartless folks.

I wish the boy quick recovery.

Not doing that is the reason why more and more idiots like u are being produced into the society
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by RVBC: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Panzerfaust:
gringrin ok o..bt on a more serious note, we need to question our violent parenting style..Growing up, our parents flogged us like we were cattle, even at the slightest provocation. The whites don't do that, yet, they have FAAAR better countries than us over here, so what has the yrs of logging brought us?
At leats we don't fight for the right of gay, African parents would flog the nonsense out of our Brian!!! Three boza for African parents
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by eyinjuege: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
stankezzy:

*Yinmu*

See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic / Reasons Why You Should Replace Sugar With Honey