Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research (1160 Views)

The Rise Of Organic Beauty Products / See The Female Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking +photo / 5 Beauty Habits To Break During Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Comsol: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015

For the new generation lady, makeup is more than just skin deep. A research carried out by Lab42 on the beauty routines of the female millennials found out that 98% of women care for her face and body everyday. Also, 4 out of 5 women wear makeup, the average time for applying makeup is 20 minutes a day and 35% said they wear makeup 24/7.

While 95% use makeup to enhance their features, 84% use it to hide their flaws. 94% said it makes them feel special and confident.
75% said they don’t mind spending more money on makeup because it makes them feel good.
35% feel wearing makeup is an obligation.

Majority are brand loyal. Deals, discounts and free samples continue to drive beauty purchases; free samples, being the number one way to influence women to try a new brand of makeup.

The daily makeup usage shows that 76% use lip gloss and lipstick, 65% - mascara, 63% - eye shadow, 62% - eye liner, 38% - brow pencils, 22% - lip pencil and 7% - compact lip colour.

From the ages of 16 to 65, women shop for cosmetics about 5 times a year. The average woman aged 18+ spends ₦45,000 a year on beauty.
The average woman spends ₦942,500 on mascara, ₦687,500 on eye shadow, ₦445,000 on lipstick amounting to ₦3,750,000 in total on makeup in her life time.

http://www.acebeauti.com/blog/2015/11/14/the-rise-of-the-females-beauty-habits/

cc tjskii, kandiikane
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Very true...I love make up so much..I'm using it to stand out...I can't go out of the house without having it...it's a MUST...
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Comsol: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
Very true...I love make up so much..I'm using it to stand out...I can't go out of the house without having it...it's a MUST...

Yes you're right. Makeup makes one feel special and confident anytime anyday.
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by bronzegoddess(f): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Make up....Its such a task for me, sitting down and applying make up.
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Comsol: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Make up....Its such a task for me, sitting down and applying make up.

Yeah so true but in the end, it pays off. You look great, feel glam and confident.
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by bronzegoddess(f): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Comsol:

Yeah so true but in the end, it pays off. You look great, feel glam and confident.
hmmmmm. I dunno abt that tho
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Comsol: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2015
bronzegoddess:
hmmmmm. I dunno abt that tho

Haha! Maybe you're the other 25% that don't feel cool and confident on makeup grin grin grin
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by bronzegoddess(f): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Comsol:

Haha! Maybe you're the other 25% that don't feel cool and confident on makeup grin grin grin
maybe oo. I always feel like people can see through my make up, like they know I'm just hiding my flaws behind all d make up.
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Comsol: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
bronzegoddess:
maybe oo. I always feel like people can see through my make up, like they know I'm just hiding my flaws behind all d make up.

Haha! Probably you may need to fire your makeup stylist. grin grin grin
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by bronzegoddess(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Comsol:

Haha! Probably you may need to fire your makeup stylist. grin grin grin
Make up stylist kwa. How many people have make up artists?
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Comsol: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Make up stylist kwa. How many people have make up artists?

Haha
Re: The Rise Of The Female’s Beauty Habits - Research by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
I admire some peeps with complete makeup. It's really lovely when rightly done kiss

As for me, I stop at eyepencil,lipstick and white powder undecided mgbeke me embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Makeup / Latest Ankara Styles As Seen On Fashionistas And Celebs / Sunday Style: English Or Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.