Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack (92474 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
dis shit can't happen in germany. shame to french police.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by houstonia(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are a shameless shill

Was groomed by your father schmuck

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by onojaduru: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
See dead bodies everywhere.These pple are heartless

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by houstonia(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
benedictnsi:

What's this one saying

Hey fool , why show any sympathy when non was given to the NE of Nigeria. Una wan dey his dey form caring abi? Like sey una no get una own terrorist for naija his. Everyday boko boys dey slaughter people mama and papa one day dem ki 40 pipo for Paris we no go hia word gan? I don't waste my empathy.

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by kadis007(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
when fire have nothing to consume, it start consuming itself. Bush and Tony Blair have more than apology to tender for all these problem. After all Tony Blair said few weeks ago that their actions ( UK, USA and other allies) in the middle East led to the birth of isis. #prayerfortheworld

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by warrior01: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
LORD have mercy.

But you never said that when the Nigerian terrorists killed innocent protesting Biafrans. Hypocrisy at its peak

15 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
do we have government in france?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
wagazala:
May their souls RIP.

Sometimes I wonder why God allows these things, what has the innocent done to deserve this?
because there is no god to begin with...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.
dude... No ammount of intelligence can stop crime from happening.

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
houstonia:

Hey fool , why show any sympathy when non was given to the NE of Nigeria. Una wan dey his dey form caring abi? Like sey una no get una own terrorist for naija his. Everyday boko boys dey slaughter people mama and papa one day dem ki 40 pipo for Paris we no go hia word gan? I don't waste my empathy.
word!

thats how the world is. Nobody gives a fhuck abt us. Thats why its even more painful when we fight each other.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by whatis1god(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
In as much as I extend my sympathy to the people of paris
I don't believe the hypocrites called Christians should even point accusing finger because u people brought us where we are today.
From killing innocent people both adults and babies to raping innocent girls and women and raping us financially.
Therefore, let all the Christians keep mute and lets hear from the atheist in the house not the hypocritic christians.
In fact, christians are the worst beast that ever evolved in this world. They are our misfortune.
1. Who killed 6-7 million jews?
ANS= Europpian christians
2. Who gave us colonization in both africa and in asia?
NOTE: during this period our ancestors were continually killed. Their wives and daughters raped at gun point.
No wonder, wole soyinka referred to them in one of his poetry as "people who knows all book but never know the book of love".
Were they muslim? No!
were they atheist? No!
ANS= Europian Christians

3. The LRA in Uganda, Congo DR, and South sudan that had claimed so many lives since eighties to date with the help of holy spirit. Who are they?
Muslims? Hell No!
Atheist? Shit No!
Ans= black christians

4. The Crusaders.
Were they Atheist?No
Hindu? No!
Muslim? No!
ANS= christians

The Spanish inquisition, the Portuguese inquisition just to mention but few were not authored by any other religion but Christians.

Check their bible, its so filled with hates, sexism, rape, killing of innocent babies all in the name of religion.
So you think you have the effrontry to not make a mute when the word terrorism is being mentioned?
Pls give me a <br />
These are just few among the terrorist act displayed in the bible.
KILL OTHER BELIEVERS
2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB
(Exodus 22:19 NAB)
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

So just keep quiet
Even the gun those animals called ISIS use are made and given to them by this same Europian christians
are you so daft to say you didn't know that?
Hypocrites everywhere

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Humaam(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Broda, ur kind can never be a good tinker, I mean a philosopher because U tink wit ur emotions and dunt use ur God-given faculty of tinking, ur brain. How did U resolve at dis myopic conclusion, I mean how did U derive ur premises. Not all dat have it can use it :- and please dunt spit out rubbish at me because am just helping U to detect ur problem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Humaam(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
A killer is a killer. Wat I see is human Killing human & not religion things. Religion is just a mean used by a killer to exhibit his crime. There is God sha

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by biafranqueen: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
houstonia:

I'm telling you over 50,000 Black lives slaughtered and they don't give a damn.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by biafranqueen: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
whatis1god:
I don't believe the hypocrites called Christians should even point accusing finger because u people brought us where we are today.
From killing innocent people both adults and babies to raping innocent girls and women and raping us financially.
Therefore, let all the Christians keep mute and lets hear from the atheist in the house not the hypocritic christians.
In fact, christians are the worst beast that ever evolved in this world. They are our misfortune.
NOTE: during this period our ancestors were continually killed. Their wives and daughters raped at gun point.
No wonder, wole soyinka referred to them in one of his poetry as "people who knows all book but never know the book of love".
Were they muslim? No!
were they atheist? No!
ANS= Europian Christians

3. The LRA in Uganda, Congo DR, and South sudan that had claimed so many lives since eighties to date with the help of holy spirit. Who are they?
Muslims? Hell No!
Atheist? Shit No!
Ans= black christians

4. The Crusaders.
Were they Atheist?No
Hindu? No!
Muslim? No!
ANS= christians

The Spanish inquisition, the Portuguese inquisition just to mention but few were not authored by any other religion but Christians.

Check their bible, its so filled with hates, sexism, rape, killing of innocent babies all in the name of religion.
So you think you have the effrontry to not make a mute when the word terrorism is being mentioned?
Pls give me a <br />
KILL OTHER BELIEVERS

So just keep quiet
Even the gun those animals called ISIS use are made and given to them by this same Europian christians
Hypocrites everywhere
it's trueooo

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Btruth: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
See what the enemies has turn the country to. "See Paris & die" now turn to, "See Paris & cry". God help us from all this enemy within.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by CoolUsername: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
whatis1god:
Were they muslim? No!
were they atheist? No!
ANS= Europian Christians

Muslims? Hell No!
Atheist? Shit No!
Ans= black christians

4. The Crusaders.
Were they Atheist?No
Hindu? No!
Muslim? No!
ANS= christians

Pls give me a <br />
KILL OTHER BELIEVERS

So just keep quiet
Hypocrites everywhere
But ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Boko Haram, and the cunts responsible for the Paris attacks aren't christian organizations. We don't see christians, hindus, buddhists, or atheists beheading those who disagree with them, do we? Seriously you so-called 'moderate muslims' should spend more time taking a stand against these extremists instead of trying to justify violence by showing how other religions are bad.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Kestolovee95(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
The world has to do something drastic about Islam, Muslims have no place amongst humans!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
May their souls rest in peace and God console their loved ones behind.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Mcbussy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.

So Germany has better intelligence agencies than US and UK where these attacks happen, right?...or maybe even more than Russia...cos I know even Russia has suffered terrorist attacks. undecided

The only rational reason why it doesn't happen in Germany is because they don't really interfere in any form of war at d moment. The moment Germany decides to bomb an Alqeada or ISIS element, they become target to terrorists. It would only be a matter of time b4 sumthn happens.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
jonhemma11:
Paris, the capital city of France suffered a heavy terror attack in 6 locations, on Friday, November 13.

Armed terrorists attacked thousands of Paris residents and tourists at Saint-Denis, a French stadium and Bataclan, a theatre, as well as 4 other locations.

An eyewitness told Radio France that the attackers entered inside the Bataclan concert hall firing rifles and shouting “Allah akbar.”

Thus far, about 153 people have been reported dead from the attacks

In new developments, Paris Prosecutor spokeswoman Agnès Thibault-Lecuivre says that eight extremists have been confirmed dead after attacks with seven of them killed in suicide bombings.

Details of the attack:

According to French officials, at least:

112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.Four people died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.

• The gunmen are still at large.

• At least 14 people were killed in Le Petit Cambodge.

• 4 attackers were killed, including three who were wearing explosives belts, at Bataclan during the police raid.

• Both al Qaeda and ISIS are suspected to be behind the attacks, although it’s still not clear who’s directly responsible.

• One of the explosions at the Stade de France, home of the French national sports teams, outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-from-scene-of-yesterdays-paris.html

The terrorists have went and awoken a sleeping gorilla, now they will find out that they are not messing with an indecisive and politically correct USA.

It's going to be a sad day on the coming weeks for islamic bad guys in Europe.

I'm certain they will haunt them into their graves because France has a network of CCTV.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rip, the world wud be a better place without islam. The religion belongs to the stone ages

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Promhize:
There's a talented French graphic designer and Illustrator, whose work I follow online. I just imagine, even if she wasn't killed in this attack, it could have easily been her or someone like her. And such talent would be gone forever cause of this useless animals.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mcbussy:

So Germany has better intelligence agencies than US and UK where these attacks happen, right?...or maybe even more than Russia...cos I know even Russia has suffered terrorist attacks. undecided

The only rational reason why it doesn't happen in Germany is because they don't really interfere in any form of war at d moment. The moment Germany decides to bomb an Alqeada or ISIS element, they become target to terrorists. It would only be a matter of time b4 sumthn happens.
and who told u they dont interfere in any form of war. my friend . if you have been to germany you will understand what am saying. i repeat they never born that terrorist to co-ordinate just magnitude in germany. if know the kind of security in germany u will know am not talking for nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bollinger(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
dis shit can't happen in germany. shame to french police.

And why can't it happen in Germany?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by LORDDICE(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Kangol99(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
see confusion everywhere

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by kolaosita4(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
R.I.P pray for Paris
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bollinger(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

and who told u they dont interfere in any form of war. my friend . if you have been to germany you will understand what am saying. i repeat they never born that terrorist to co-ordinate just magnitude in germany. if know the kind of security in germany u will know am not talking for nothing.

Bro's you are funny. Do you know how many security threats we get on a monthly basis? They have been lucky thus far but i think their luck is about to run out with the influx of migrants they just let in.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by LORDDICE(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
But ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Boko Haram, and the cunts responsible for the Paris attacks aren't christian organizations. We don't see christians, hindus, buddhists, or atheists beheading those who disagree with them, do we? Seriously you so-called 'moderate muslims' should spend more time taking a stand against these extremists instead of trying to justify violence by showing how other religions are bad.

in as much as i respect d opinion of every1, some atheists speak as if they reason and speak with their butt

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.