Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack (92493 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Cyriloha(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.

shuuuut up! !!!!! man you that's never been anywhere is talking about Germany what do you know an attack can happen anywhere

what if your country Nigeria that uses indirect ways to supply weapons to BH
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by t2luv1: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Promhize:
Fucking Islamic bastards.

Imagine the brains that could have died from this attack.

Islamic cunts. Stone age animals.

I am just being real when I say. I know not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslim. It is going to get to a point when I am going to firmly believe that a good muslim might be a dead muslim. Something about that freaking religion that teaches violence.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Cyriloha(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:

shuuuut up! !!!!! man you that's never been anywhere is talking about Germany what do you know an attack can happen anywhere

what if your country Nigeria that uses indirect ways to supply weapons to BH and yet they have will shit unarmed ipob freedom fighters

shame to france your country first! !!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
actually they are simply scared.. I heard seun was bullied by muslims in the forum after so many verbal attacks on islam in nairaland.. Thats why he does everything to please them.. E.g by creating special section that no one dares go for them and also do everything possible not to move threads of attrocities commited in the name of islam to frontpage to avoid people bashing islam.. He is just a puccy...not that he is insensitive... I would probably get banned for this post.
seun dey fear die. He get that blood.

Why must I believe in STVPID allah before I comment on MUSLIM section undecided

WEREBY the Christian section you will see those NUT head Islam talking RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Cyriloha(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:

what if your country Nigeria that uses indirect ways to supply weapons to BH and yet they have will shit unarmed ipob freedom fighters

shame to france your country first! !!...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by kayo80(m): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2015
wagazala:
May their souls RIP.

Sometimes I wonder why 'God' allows these things, what has the innocent done to deserve this?

That's because there is no God...we are on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ghostmist: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2015
wagazala:
May their souls RIP.

Sometimes I wonder why God allows these things, what has the innocent done to deserve this?
So God should be responsible for someones' stuupid behaviour abi? we are free moral agents.God didn't shut your mouth all the times you told lies; he didn't even disable your hand when you stretched it forth to steal meat from your moms pot as a kid.
We are ultimately responsible for our decisions and by extension, the outcomes or consequences that emanates from such decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by kayo80(m): 3:03am On Nov 15, 2015
kayo80:

That's because there is no 'God'...we are on our own.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by mrodogu: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,
oga what do u have to say about the randy pastors raping the minors? is that how Christianity as a religion
should be propagated?

u re a damn fuuking religion bigot
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by henryhemon(m): 3:36am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:

Shut your damn mouth up.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by henryhemon(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2015
thundafire:

shut up nd get sense u wnt 2 compare our intelligence unit with France dat is more sophisticated dnt knw y dis broomnoid supporters dnt have sense

You didn't even read what he said,he Said Germany. Now is it not you that don't have sense?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ussy09(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:
funi comment
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ussy09(m): 4:03am On Nov 15, 2015
pple painting Islam black I pray n hope for a judgement day so dat we can all account for our deeds...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by madjune(m): 4:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Sabadon:
D middle east=isis,al queda n d rest,nigeria=dem boko boys n nw this sometimes i jst wonder wat their aggitation is all abt

The agitation is simple- To rule the world.

That's what their holy book made them believe.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by securi: 4:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Will there ever be peace in this world?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by aottravels(m): 4:55am On Nov 15, 2015
A wealthy man had only one daughter.
When the daughter was of marriage age,
the father sent news around town that all
the eligible young men should come to
compete in a test which would determine
who was fit to marry his daughter.
On the set day, all able-bodied young men
came out. Some came with paper and pen
and others with cutlasses and swords.
The rich man then took them to his
swimming pool and addressed them:
“Any of you who can swim from one end of
this swimming pool to the other would
marry my daughter. In addition, I‘ll give him
15 million naira, a car and a house so they
can start life well. I shall be waiting to meet
my son-in-law at the other side. Good luck!”
As the young men, all very excited at the
prospect of winning, started taking off their
shirts, a helicopter came over the pool and
dropped snakes and crocodiles into the
pool.
Immediately, all the men turned back and
started wearing their
shirts. Disappointed, some of them said,
''That's crazy, no one will."
All of a sudden,they heard a splash in the
pool & everybody watched in amazement as
one gentleman struggled his way across,
avoiding the snakes and crocodiles. Finally,
he made it to the other side.
The rich man could not believe it. He asked
the young man to name anything he wanted
but the man was panting uncontrollably.
When finally, he got himself together, he
made a request saying,
''SHOW ME THE PERSON WHO PUSHED ME
INSIDE THIS POOL!''
MORAL:
1. You may not know what you are capable
of doing, until you are PUSHED!!.
2. Sometimes it takes going through bad
moments to bring out the BEST in us.
3. Trials are raw materials for Triumphant
Testimonies...
4. Push might take various dimensions:
some people needed to be sacked before
realizing their potentials and reaching their
goals in life.
5. The more adversaries work to prevent
from reaching your destiny, the more they
drive you close to it. My thoughts are with France since they have been PUSHED now, i hope the whole of europe will do something abt this terrorism menace!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by MeandSum: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Jetjacky:
Its end time, and its written in Mathew... This is just the preamble of world destruction before the tribulation and then rapture

Take your Mathew and shove it right where the sun don't shine. OK? Christianity is in no way better than Islam. They are both based on the same lies.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Amiee99:

To all those shouting Islam, people involved in the crisis have confirmed no shouts of Allahu Akbar. The police have dismissed claims that it's an extremist attack. So, before you casr your stones, think.

Islamic State has claimed responsibility

You boko goat

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ichommy(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Stop d fuse, no damn god
wagazala:
May their souls RIP.

Sometimes I wonder why God allows these things, what has the innocent done to deserve this?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Amazingly, it's obvious you are educated but look at what the output of your brain is. Okay. Keep it up. You gon be alright...

ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Blackfire(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2015
*tears in my eyes*.

When we say it on nairaland that islam is a destructive-wild -fire religion,they call us names,just allow it inside your house.... Boom boom boom your house is burnt down.
The scorpions will always sting ,its there nature. Islam will always destroy you and the very goodwill u showed it ,when it grows.... The meccans side of the story.

Pls europe close your border.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by medeay(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
so, every terror attack carried out by any muslim must be blamed on his/her religion? Smh for you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Billygee2u: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2015
thundafire:
sweet looking police men nt our olokpa dat nothing nd in other news wen GEJ was in power hawks called APC accused him of insensitivity instead of supporting fight against terror but check out france dy opposition re supporting dy ruling party
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Mcbussy(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:

and who told u they dont interfere in any form of war. my friend . if you have been to germany you will understand what am saying. i repeat they never born that terrorist to co-ordinate just magnitude in germany. if know the kind of security in germany u will know am not talking for nothing.

Well, you can say what u like, i am still 100% sure that countries like Russia and Uk have better intelligence org and security than Germany, yet terrorist attacks occur.

As for Germany contributing to anti-terrorist campaigns, sure, maybe in some ways through NATO or some other international coalition, but i have not heard Germany directly engaging any terrorist group. We've heard of France bombing ISIS, they did before US even started, look at how long b4 the terrorists successfully carried out their repraisal attack. Now US and Russia are doing dsame, I still havent heard Germany carrying out such. If i am wrong, please give me an instance or a link that explains Germany's individual anti-terror campaigns.

I am not even interested in this argument...my point is that it can happen anywhere. As long as the country has muslim citizens that these barbarians can reach out to and plan with. Many of these terrorist aren't fools, some of them are former intelligence agents from different countries so dont think they dont have strategic capabilities, or do u think its cone heads like Jihadi John that deals with their strategic planning?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Alexiz031(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:
it can happen 2 any country in d world nd all d hoodlums were killed at dat very spot by police.it jst a sign of war cus french presidnt has sworm 2 retalate in evry possible means

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Once again, in the spate of a few weeks, we are forced to confront the horror of Evil, this time in the form of attacks on the city of Paris,and a few days earlier, on the City of Beirut, Lebanon, the ''Paris of the East''. In responding to these attacks, one begins to look for scapegoats, and look for ''someone to blame''. There is nothing wrong with that, it is a human response. But...in many ways, it is the wrong response.

The right response would be to comfort the wounded, and to, in our home countries, not just in Europe or the Arab World, but everywhere, work towards establishing stable and just governance.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Jetjacky(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2015
MeandSum:

Take your Mathew and shove it right where the sun don't shine. OK? Christianity is in no way better than Islam. They are both based on the same lies.
and when you die, becase human being eventually dies you can tell yourself of how naive and blinded you chose to be. On the other hand I will front my bible like an addict because if I die and heaven and hell is true like i believe i know i have nothing to regret, and if i find out that perhaps it doesnt I would be glad it thought me how to be truly good to all, Mr atheist sucker! You can shove your head into the sash now tongue tongue
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by wagazala: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2015
ghostmist:
So God should be responsible for someones' stuupid behaviour abi? we are free moral agents.God didn't shut your mouth all the times you told lies; he didn't even disable your hand when you stretched it forth to steal meat from your moms pot as a kid.
We are ultimately responsible for our decisions and by extension, the outcomes or consequences that emanates from such decisions.

Agreed but don't you think when these decisions begin to affect other people's lives, especially robbing them of it, there ought to be an intervention?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by RexTramadol1: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2015
All I see is a beautiful paris

With many casualties

Even the stadia is berra than anywia BH has bombed in Naija

Asides that, Pray4Naija......after pray for wueva!

Quote me anywhere
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by sulaimansly(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
CoolUsername:
But ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Boko Haram, and the cunts responsible for the Paris attacks aren't christian organizations. We don't see christians, hindus, buddhists, or atheists beheading those who disagree with them, do we? Seriously you so-called 'moderate muslims' should spend more time taking a stand against these extremists instead of trying to justify violence by showing how other religions are bad.
there is beheading, decapitation, cannibalism and massacre of Muslims continuously going on in central Africa republic(c.a.r), india, Myanmar, but to mention a few.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bratking(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:

i dont say what i dont know. germany has more muslims than uk and france yet hv u heard of any attack in germany. ask urself y always france n uk?

Listen bro, Germany has an open border same as France. Any country with open borders can be terrorized at any point in time.

You asked why Germany never suffers any terrorist attacks like France and The UK. The answer is simple: Germany is not a member of UN permanent security nations like US, UK and France and thus isn't directly involve in the war against terrorism. She provide intelligence services, but that's it. She isn't involved militarily. The moment she start sending her troops to the middle east would be the moment shiit may start hitting the fan. There are many sleeper cells in Germany, according to the CIA and MI5 intelligence. Too many Turks and Syrians living in Germany at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by sleemoon(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Promhize:
Fucking Islamic bastards.

Imagine the brains that could have died from this attack.

Islamic cunts. Stone age animals.

M sure d appropriate ppl knws wat to do with ur useless brain....

Seriously racism is in play now on Facebook.... When the chibok girls and a lot of bombings were happening in Nigeria, Facebook didn't make a move for d whole world to support Nigerians by painting there profile pix Green white green... Buh now they re asking us to paint our pix Blue white red to support France cos 127 re dead.. What of d thousands dead in naija... Smh....
Anyways d MODs knws what to do wif dat bigot up dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.