Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today (33825 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassanā€Ž Winner / Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by viviangist6: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
At Taraba state Capital, Jalingo Today Sarturday 14th November 2015 , the vice president of the Country Prof Yemi Osinbajo met with the Newly declared female Governor of the state , Mama Taraba at the event of Jalingo Townhall Meeting with Christian Leaders see photos from The Event Below.

source http://viviangist.com/mama-taraba-and-vp-osinbajo-meets-at-taraba-state-today-photos

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by viviangist6: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
more photos

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by FreeGlobe(f): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
na you make am governor?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Flashh: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
I just came here to sit on top those that will "wail" over this. angry

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Misleading heading: "New female governor"

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Seculent: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Flashh:
Any reasonable wailer that sees this don't need to wail again. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by pillzthadrugz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
If a man is the president or governor of a state his wife is regarded as the first lady but in this case wetin we go call dis woman husband?

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by jaykaylegend(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fine people

Guys a reminder;
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!
The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,
#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."
I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"
This whole prayer for an ordinary request?
KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!

And don't forget to
#prayforparis
#prayforworldpeace
#theywon'twin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by sandraokosun1: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mama taraba i see u

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by jaykaylegend(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
pillzthadrugz:
If a man is the president or governor of a state his wife is regarded as the first lady but in this case wetin we go call dis woman husband?
first nig*a

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by jaykaylegend(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
na you make am governor?
woman, she is the governor until the appeal court and maybe supreme court says she is not...
Ishaku is only there till the court of appeal gives it stand...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by hyfr(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
And some guys be like.........you don't look like you can cook. Can you? So a lady is suppose to braid her hair with vegetables or decorate her ears with tomatoes & pepper just to have the " can cook" look abi? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Khd95(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Awon book space,but no space,come s1 shift 4me
Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
jaykaylegend:
woman, she is the governor until the appeal court and maybe supreme court says she is not...

Continue to make a fool of yourself!! She can only be Governor in your dreams!! BTW the governorship tussle ends at the supreme court and not at the appeal court

The worst outcome of the supreme court judgement would be a re-run which she will still lose to a christian candidate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by FreeGlobe(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
jaykaylegend:
man, there can never be two governors in a state. She is not a governor until she gets a final judgement from the judiciary to that effect. Last time I checked, Ishaku is still the governor of taraba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Osibanjo supporting and aiding corruption since the days of BAT facing charges of running 25 foreign accounts in Lagos.- Abubakar Audu [/size]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by 48noble(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Continue to make a fool of yourself!! She can only be Governor in your dreams!! BTW the governorship tussle ends at the supreme court and not at the appeal court
The worst outcome of the supreme court judgement would be a re-run which she will still lose to a christian candidate

Upgrade them noise makers

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by francizy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now that the N5.8 billion Aircraft maintenance news is out, Buhari will order for the removal of an aircraft tire and have it sold just to the delight of his zombies. And they'll be like, now we have a listening president, at least he sold one tire, do you know how many millions the tire generated?

APC is the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria. SmH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Mbamally(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Flashh:

yeah me too smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Moneyyy: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
The woman who made history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by allanphash7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Just like this woman sha

Aftre reading her profile i realized that shes is always first in all her endeavour and a record breaker

Give it to mama Taraba joor

I want to be the first gentleman aswell o mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Jusmudi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
D only woman wu did wat a man can nt do. I salute u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by damton(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

perhaps, you've not been following event closely .

The prospect of rerun election Is ruled out in this case. The tribunal only disqualifies ishaku on the grounds that he was not eligible to run since the party failed to bring forth a candidate before the dead line expires.

Hence, the court had no need to consider the claims of irregularities and misconduct in the elections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by jaykaylegend(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

we are obviously saying the same thing, the only difference is you calling me a fool(no offence taken)the tribunal said she is the governor, the substantive governor takes the case to the appeal court(and possibly the supreme court) which makes him ag governor until the courts have seated and given their judgements

But for now she is the elected governor of taraba state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by juman(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by millionboi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
No be only mama taraba NA olosho taraba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by Sasuwa(f): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pdp power
Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by YungMike(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well, nice open teeth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by MrOlai: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
millionboi:
taraba olosho

Re: Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today by hotboz: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
The ecstatic feeling u get when u hear Chelsea has been relegated.

E go sweet pass orgasm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner / New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.