Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102689 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by HaneefahRN(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
softtouch2:

You don't even know the meaning of "psychopaths"
It is better use for Terrorist.
Just tell me how many Muslims has publicly denounced Boko Haram and ISIL in Nigeria?

When Boko Haram started, most of una dey praised them... including that Terrorist Moderator - Mactunji
Mr Dictionary, what does psychopath mean? And how was my use of that word wrong?
Muslims av always been denouncing BH as not Islamic, but the stereotype still continues. I don't know abt the 'most' Muslims who were happy pple were being killed, probably the ones around u, cos I avn't met or heard of a real Muslim who wld claim to be happy with the actions of BH. U gud just like imagining falsehood. I'm still wondering why I'm answering u though
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by softtouch2(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Mr Dictionary, what does psychopath mean? And how was my use of that word wrong?
Muslims av always been denouncing BH as not Islamic, but the stereotype still continues. I don't know abt the 'most' Muslims who were happy pple were being killed, probably the ones around u, cos I avn't met or heard of a real Muslim who wld claim to be happy with the actions of BH. U gud just like imagining falsehood. I'm still wondering why I'm answering u though

[size=32pt]Go tell Boko Haram non-muslims are stereotyping![/size]
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Encyclopedia1: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016

And who should we held responsible if not islam??
You are really pathetic for thinking that everyone is daft not to comprehend the fact that Islam is all about terrorism!!
The name of allah neither drives away evil spirit nor heal the sick, rather it's used in terror attack.
Lol, Mr. Stupid, I guess u have not known that if ur Jesus actually died, my Jesus never died. He was only raised and will comeback when the time is right. That's the belief of all Muslims. So if ur Jesus died, y not try mine !!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9