Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Men Really Want In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Really Want In Marriage (1049 Views)

What Men Really Want From Marriage / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Really Want In Marriage by FaskRolce: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
I saw a couple today (my neighbors) and their actions got me thinking. The husband was showing so much love to the wife because recently she footed some bills, paid some outstanding debts on behalf of the home and gave good sex to the husband (I learnt). Sometimes before now, you will see the husband jogging early in the morning because the wife refused him doing the nuptial exercise in the night.

Now I'm thinking, with the recent development with this couple, is this what men want? A lady that will shoulder his responsibilities, take care of the children and still rock his boat by night?

Seriously, what exactly do men expect from their wives to make them happy in marriage?
Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Does your existance centers on making a man happy?

Who makes you happy after all the days work?
You pay bills. Take care of the home. Clean . Cook . Wake up at nights for kids . Give mouth and půssy. Then pass out or transfer the anger and stress on innocent housegirls .

Nigerian woman and their reason ing.

FaskRolce:
I saw a couple today (my neighbors) and their actions got me thinking. The husband was showing so much love to the wife because recently she footed some bills, paid some outstanding debts on behalf of the home and gave good sex to the husband (I learnt). Sometimes before now, you will see the husband jogging early in the morning because the wife refused him doing the nuptial exercise in the night.
Now I'm thinking, with the recent development with this couple, is this what men want? A lady that will shoulder his responsibilities, take care of the children and still rock his boat by night?
Seriously, what exactly do men expect from their wives to make them happy in marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by CharlyNick: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
every man has his own qualities based on his taste and desire........
Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by CharlyNick: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
every man has his own qualities based on his taste and desire......
Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chillisauce:

You pay bills. Take care of the home. Clean . Cook . Wake up at nights for kids . Give mouth and půssy. Then pass out or transfer the anger and stress on innocent housegirls .

Best answer ever.

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by dairo123: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
collaboration.

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Understanding does it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by JudgementHammer: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmm ok. Lemme go straight to the point. While d needs of women are mostly artificial, men want 3 things: sex respect and support. A man wants a woman with instinctive sexual flexibility on bed..a woman who will fvck him with differnt styles and ready to give it to him without having to beg YET wakes up in the morning and kneel before him to respect him like a king..infact a woman who would wake up at least an hour b4 her man to prepare brkfast and YET an intelligent and polite woman in the public. For short -a sex freak on bed, respectful in the home and modest in outings.

If you've ever had a good dream of a man who would join u in kitchen or let's you be a career woman etc, it begins with those steps..just try to win his heart. There's no shortcut to a man's heart than these

Hope It helps.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
I heard they want 1. Peace 2. Sex 3. Money
Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by FaskRolce: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chillisauce:

Uhmmmm. You talk well. It's like men like easy life while making women the beast of burden.
Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by TooNoisy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
FaskRolce:

Uhmmmm. You talk well. It's like men like easy life while making women the beast of burden.

It seems you know very much about that marriage. Are you describing your husband or your dad or brother?

If you are describing any of the above, all I can say is that there are better men out there. Don't generalize based on your situation. Let's just say you chose the wrong guys if it's your husband. If it's your dad or brother, tough luck!

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In Marriage by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
The men havent changed, what has changed is the women cos of gender equality and empowerment. Women now have jobs and money dan in d olden days, should they use d money for d family also. The problems in marriage today stems from d fact dat women have stopped been submissive. We copy d west but fail to accept d end result , whites dont marry anymore as before , the parents or society dont bug dem for marriage unlike in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break My Engagement With Her / Mobile AC Vs Window AC Vs Split AC Which Should I Buy / My Father And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.