Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland (48802 Views)

I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / Looking For Father After 30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by calcal: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
that will be nice if photos follow up.

1 Like

Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by bummyla(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2015
GOD Bless You! Happy Reunion! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Seculent: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
VivaVivre:
[s] Damn you popper's windbag. Misery knows you by name. I'm blessed beyond compare![/s]
Your stupidity don't let you know that we were playing and together, you couldn't get the sarcasm in our post.

Pokenoser of the highest order. Rẹtarded ìdíot.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Shut up silly Billy.
Seculent:

Your stupidity don't let you know that we were playing and together, you couldn't get the sarcasm in our post.

Pokenoser of the highest order. Rẹtarded ìdíot.
Sarcasm my as.s. The lady you picked a fight with has been pleasant to me and from your posts, I couldn't deduce any sarcasm whatsoever.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Seculent: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
VivaVivre:
Shut up silly Billy. Sarcasm my as.s. The lady you picked a fight with has been pleasant to me and from your posts, I couldn't deduce any sarcasm whatsoever.
You're just a frustrated coward. Arguing with you is just a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by sunsewa: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oyibo na witch,power of internet,can this happen so fast last 15yrs.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ass.hole. Don't quote me again. I don't know why you re so pained.
Seculent:

You're just a frustrated coward. Arguing with you is just a waste of time.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Everfrank(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Congrats Sarah. Don't mind the bad belle people casting aspersions about your luck.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Seculent: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
VivaVivre:
Ass.hole. Don't quote me again. I don't know why you re so pained.
Fúck off my mention bi'tch.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by DuchessLily(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eddy2cute:
the search has ended! Na ultimate search?

E fit be oo
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
I believe you have females in your family and they re all bitche.s. Talking of staying off your mentions, who 1st quoted me? Don't be ridiculous. Get real.
Seculent:

Fúck off my mention bi'tch.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Seculent: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
VivaVivre:
I believe you have females in your family and they re all bitche.s. Talking of staying off your mentions, who 1st quoted me? Don't be ridiculous. Get real.
Bi'tch, must you chat with me? cheesy
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
cryEveryone meeting their famz on Nairaland, it was Nairaland111 few days back....
I have to find this my twin oooo, cry
Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Get over yourself NigGar.
Seculent:
Bi'tch, must you chat with me? cheesy
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Seculent: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2015
VivaVivre:
Get over yourself NigGar.
You're loving the conversation. cheesy

Shift. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by laudate: 4:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Sarahluv3:
I want to use this opportunity to thank all nairalanders for their care and suport during the search for my father from my previous topic here on nairaland.

on wednessday i created a topic here looking for my father. After receiving so many calls from well wishers and advicers I finaly got 1 call around 11.00pm from my father's brother that my uncle, he said i saw my story and he was just going through it, to his bigest suprise he saw his brother's picture that is my father.

i was very happy i have never been this excited in my life before.

Thnkz to all nairalanders who showed support anf care.

My dearest friend dapaiks who introduced me to nairaland and made the search possible.

seun the founder of nairaland.
lalaticala
Mod
and those i forgot to mention
Thnk u all may God bless you.
Ameen

Which previous story is this?? Where is the link?? And how did you verify that the man in question is your real father? Una do DNA test?? cheesy

lagmostkuit:
Just like that? shocked
When no be nollywood movie I dey watch! angry

You only got a call, you've not even set your eyes on the "father" and you're creating a thread!

Confirm if you've truly found your father then I can join you in celebrating!

God bless you!! E be like say you dey inside my mind! Na di same question wey I wan ask be dat! shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by jufurma: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
millionboi:
Op u nd seaun r business partners.
Hello my username is jufurma , i deposited 5000 naira yesterday into seaun zenith account . I am yet to please recieve advertisement credit in my account thank you.
Re: How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland by Nairaland111(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
cryEveryone meeting their famz on Nairaland, it was Nairaland111 few days back....
I have to find this my twin oooo, cry
Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?
Boss sorry for late reply is almost 7yrs.
I lost my phone and my login details to nairaland.
How are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.