Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town (2290 Views)

Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall / Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
show some love nairalander's, i'm walking my woman, my everything of 2yrs down the aisle come 19.12.15...need your prayers and support..one love... wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wow! Beautiful! Wonderful! Happy Matrimony wink
Drop Reception venue address cool cool

lala...
I am FTC.
Do me a favor Please...?

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by micronut(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
God bless ya Union and make you best of friends! Viviangist4 oya come and throw dem to your blog

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by ademikefaith(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
MORE

2 Likes

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by DuchessLily(f): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool yaayy!!!! Congrats in advance. Hope we r invited
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Melahou(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ride on
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol..the guy even got a clean shape eyebrows..did he plucked those and brush it neatly? grin
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
DuchessLily:
cool yaayy!!!! Congrats in advance. Hope we r invited

HIGHLY INVITED!!! smiley smiley
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by signature2012(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
May God bless your union...

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Spicylate(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by FruityLass: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
She looks flawless kiss

Happy married life in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by fiftynaira(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
HML

#IamIgboNotBiafra

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Raiders: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cute couple

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
best2com:
Wow! Beautiful! Wonderful! Happy Matrimony wink
Drop Reception venue address cool cool

lala...
I am FTC.
Do me a favor Please...?
reception follows immediately @ Garden Park

cc:
lalastical mc
seun special guest

RSVP:

ALL SINGLE NAIRALANDERS
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
hooli:
end time

end time 7 PM
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by donpetros: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
donpetros:
Congratulations

thanks i aprc8
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olowookerekemi(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
congrat in advance
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by Fraih(f): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Looks like the guy used some eye pencil...
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fraih:
Looks like the guy used some eye pencil...
eyes pencil kwa?...abegi oOOOO
Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
Lalasticlala

Since you refuse to move my pre-wedding shot to fp five years ago grin grin grin grin...see my first daughter fourth year birthday pix cool cool

Biko Help me celebrate her...

Nairalander Isn't she just beautiful wink wink wink

Her papa fine small sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2020
More pic

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by olulove(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2020
Mildred

2 Likes

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by doeeyed: 5:32am On May 20, 2020
She's quite pretty...
She is her mother's daughter...

Re: Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town by lalasticlala(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2020
olulove:
Lalasticlala

Since you refuse to move my pre-wedding shot to fp five years ago grin grin grin grin...see my first daughter fourth year birthday pix cool cool

Biko Help me celebrate her...

Nairalander Isn't she just beautiful wink wink wink

Her papa fine small sha grin

I didn't see it then. Fine pics

6 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Affordable Event Centre In Akure. / How To Register Online To Join Tribute Lifestyle / WOW!! Nigeria Bakes The Tallest Cake In The World!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.