Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin (832 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by jayflex: 2:24pm On May 18, 2009
People wonders will never cease. I was very disgracefully given the boot by an ex over two years ago. Fastforward to March 2009 I met a seriously endowed booty mama at City Mall and am currently in a passionate affair with her. Just about a month ago I drove her to her cousin's boyfriend's birthday and voila it was my ex and her current victim with her mouth hanging out. It truly was one of the most fun days i've had. Now she's beefing me and her cousin who isnt having any of it. Guys when a babe does you dirty dont fret payback always comes.
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by russellino: 2:31pm On May 18, 2009
Its cool to get revenge but just beware.they're family and you aint. Fall in love and they may break you finally. Bet you wouldnt like too get dumped twice by the same family members, that would be a record grin
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by touchmeder: 2:33pm On May 18, 2009
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that shit must have been painful to watch! cheesy
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by jayflex: 2:39pm On May 18, 2009
Her cousin's bakassi is d eighth wonder of the world!!!! I think i'm in luv
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by jayflex: 2:40pm On May 18, 2009
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by yme1(f): 2:43pm On May 18, 2009
just be careful thats all wink
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by izeek(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2009
payback is a bitch, or is it a dude now?
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by Tonyet1(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2009
becos her bak ass is the 80th wonder doesnt mean u should come and stammer here

abi na encomium
angry angry
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by jayflex: 2:56pm On May 18, 2009
@ tonye t. oh boy if you see the thing you go stammer for one week minimum
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by Tonyet1(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2009
pix needed embarassed undecided
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by russellino: 3:03pm On May 18, 2009
I second the motion, Pix please!!!
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 18, 2009
gratitude is a burden but revenge is a pleasure grin grin grin
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2009
gratitude is a burden but revenge is a pleasure grin grin grin
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by Feelitx(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2009
While you savour the joys of revenge,watch and pray.
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by AmAlone: 3:19pm On May 18, 2009
Enjoy the game bro.
One Stone Kill 2 bird shocked shocked shocked shocked
you are the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by untainted: 4:58pm On May 18, 2009
jayflex:

yeah, b sure u r in luv.
Don't cause beef btw ur current girl and her cousin
if she stands by u now, make sure u r for real or u
will have two psychos after u.
what is the obsession with the bakassi anyway?
Re: She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin by ebila(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2009
@Poster,
Man,impeccable retaliatory attack! I can imagine d look on her face.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! / Heeelppp! / Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.