Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? (3317 Views)

Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by JJYOU: 2:27pm On May 18, 2009
Dallas Twins Have  Different Dads * Peter Daut

DALLAS - Like most twins, 11-month-old Justin and Jordan have a lot in common. But it’s what they do not have in common that has a lot of people, including their parents, calling them a miracle of science.

“I have twins, but they’re by different fathers,” said Mia Washington.

The twins' parents contacted FOX 4, wanting to go public with their story. Washington admits she had an affair that resulted in two babies, born at the same time, fathered by two different men.

Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I’m very shocked,” Washington saidshameless goat

The parents went to Dallas DNA Lab Clear Diagnostics after noticing the twins have different facial features.

According to the paternity test, there’s a 99.999 percent chance Justin and Jordan do not have the same father, and zero percent chance they do. The lab has never seen this type of result, nor do they expect to see it again.

“It is very crazy. Most people don’t believe it can happen, but it can,” said Clear Diagnostics President Genny Thibodeaux.

When twins have two fathers, doctors call it heteropaternal superfecundation. It’s so rare; there are only a handful of documented cases in the world.

“This is likely to be the only time that we will ever see this occur in the city of Dallas; it’s that rare,” said Dr. Chris Dreiling, who has not met the family.

Dreiling said the medical marvel can happen when a woman releases multiple eggs during ovulation. If she has more than one sexual partner within the same time period, sperm cells can fertilize two separate eggs.

The twins’ father said he’s forgiven his fiancé's infidelity and has vowed to stay with her and raise both boys as his own.

“It’s a day by day thing. It’s going to take time to build that trust like we had,” James Harrison said.

Washington admits her mistake, and wants people to know she takes full responsibility for her actions.

“I’m trying to let everybody else know: Don’t put yourself in my shoes, because it can hurt and it does hurt, but you still have to go on with life,” she said.

Washington said she plans to tell the boys about their DNA differences when they’re old enough to understand. As for the other father, she has no plans to tell him.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/weird/Dallas_Twins_Fathered_by_2_Men

http://newsone.blackplanet.com/nation/woman-has-twins-with-2-different-dads/

some one wrote
Now imagine for a second those boys growing up and getting into an argument and the one who knows who HIS daddy is says to the other…yeah, yeah, so! That’s why you gotta call MY daddy DADDY cause you ain’t GOT no damn daddy! You cain’t fine him cause you don’t know WHERE he is! Then the other twin shoots back, yeah well, that’s okay, but at least MY daddy got there first–BEFOE’ YO daddy BITCH!!

And somebody said we need to not call her a hoe. We don’t have to. I’m pretty sure her fam’lee, the neighbor’s, folx at the hospital [who delivered the baby!] are calling her WORSE names and things than US!!! Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 18, 2009
//
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Uche2nna(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2009
What do U mean what is wrong with black people angry Bi-paternal twinning is not exclusive to black people, abeg.

In white women , it is documented that one out of every 400 pair of fraternal twins is bi-paternal.

Heteropaternal superfecundation has been dated in the US as far back as the 18th century. It is rare but not unheard of.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by touchmeder: 3:06pm On May 18, 2009
I just read it myself (kinda shocked didnt know stuffs like this still happen)another good reason not to sleep around lipsrsealed
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Uche2nna(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2009
Yeah, it does happen but most cases kinda go unnoticed except under some circumstances where certain features makes it imperative to ask questions.

One case that comes to my mind is this white lady that had two lovers at the same time, a white guy for financial upkeep and a black dude for sexual upkeep.
Well, God catch am, the lady got prego and delivered a pair of fraternal twins. Ur guess is as good as mine how it was found that the two eggs were fertilised by different sperm donors grin
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by JJYOU: 3:11pm On May 18, 2009
touchmeder:

I just read it myself (kinda shocked didnt know stuffs like this still happen)another good reason not to sleep around  lipsrsealed
some people dont know shame.

Uche2nna:

What do U mean what is wrong with black people   angry  Bi-paternal twinning is not exclusive to black people, abeg.

In white women , it is documented that one out of every 400 pair of fraternal twins is bi-paternal.

Heteropaternal superfecundation has been dated in the US as far back as the 18th century. It is rare but not unheard of.

i am not white sir.  i am a village person this is the first time i am seeing this all my life.  i read a white woman that had a black and blond twins some yrs ago it was stated clearly that the 2 kids had the white mans DNA.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Uche2nna(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2009
@ JJYOU

Ur sarcasm did not go unoticed grin Believe me , I was not trying to be disrespectful.

Anyways, the case U brought up, I dunno if U are talking about the case of Kylie and Remi, they had twins , black and blonde. But in that case , the twin zygosity test showed that both babies came from the dad. The explanation for that was not far fetched, the parents were biracial.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2009
What money can do. It blinds you to your own shame and disgrace.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by tpiah: 3:58pm On May 18, 2009
did they make sure the twins are also from the same mother?
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by savanaha: 5:16pm On May 18, 2009
tpiah:

did they make sure the twins are also from the same mother?

When they DNA test they test the mother as well.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by JustGood(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2009
What a shameless woman. . . and she is being treated like celebrity!

If a man was to impregnate 2 women, everyone will roundly condemn him and call for his head.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by savanaha: 5:51pm On May 18, 2009
JustGood:

What a shameless woman. . . and she is being treated like celebrity!

If a man was to impregnate 2 women, everyone will roundly condemn him and call for his head.

While I think what she did is wrong for cheating on her fiance, I think that the whole celebrity thing might be accidental fame. She probably agreed to the paternity test because she thought it never crossed her mind that two men could impregnate a woman at the same time. Then now she is getting pair because her dilemma is  medically fascinating. Now if she comes on Maury then . . .
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Sauron1: 6:58pm On May 18, 2009
JJYOU:

Dallas Twins Have  Different Dads * Peter Daut

DALLAS - Like most twins, 11-month-old Justin and Jordan have a lot in common. But it’s what they do not have in common that has a lot of people, including their parents, calling them a miracle of science.

“I have twins, but they’re by different fathers,” said Mia Washington.

The twins' parents contacted FOX 4, wanting to go public with their story. Washington admits she had an affair that resulted in two babies, born at the same time, fathered by two different men.

Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I’m very shocked,” Washington saidshameless goat

The parents went to Dallas DNA Lab Clear Diagnostics after noticing the twins have different facial features.

According to the paternity test, there’s a 99.999 percent chance Justin and Jordan do not have the same father, and zero percent chance they do. The lab has never seen this type of result, nor do they expect to see it again.

“It is very crazy. Most people don’t believe it can happen, but it can,” said Clear Diagnostics President Genny Thibodeaux.

When twins have two fathers, doctors call it heteropaternal superfecundation. It’s so rare; there are only a handful of documented cases in the world.

“This is likely to be the only time that we will ever see this occur in the city of Dallas; it’s that rare,” said Dr. Chris Dreiling, who has not met the family.

Dreiling said the medical marvel can happen when a woman releases multiple eggs during ovulation. If she has more than one sexual partner within the same time period, sperm cells can fertilize two separate eggs.

The twins’ father said he’s forgiven his fiancé's infidelity and has vowed to stay with her and raise both boys as his own.

“It’s a day by day thing. It’s going to take time to build that trust like we had,” James Harrison said.

Washington admits her mistake, and wants people to know she takes full responsibility for her actions.

“I’m trying to let everybody else know: Don’t put yourself in my shoes, because it can hurt and it does hurt, but you still have to go on with life,” she said.

Washington said she plans to tell the boys about their DNA differences when they’re old enough to understand. As for the other father, she has no plans to tell him.

Jesus Wept. . . . . .This is depressing!!
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by MrCrackles(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2009
FUCKING HELL! shocked
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by sosisi(f): 7:07pm On May 18, 2009
The condition is called superfecundation in medical terms.
Very rare but does happen.
There was a case some years ago in Europe where a white woman with a white husband gave birth to twins,one black,one white after invitro.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by kayc33(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2009
wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Nignog: 7:55am On May 19, 2009
I think she hav de 2 men Pee-Pee in her at same time. She prolly want 1 in de pink an 1 in de stink but de stinky 1 had a slip so she git 2 in the pink.   ooo000000000
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by benincitys(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2009
having sex with 2men without condom in this world of std Na WA oh
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by JJYOU: 10:12am On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept. . . . . .This is depressing!!
more like black people weep. this is a disgrace.

lets keep sowing we will reap whatever we sow.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by unfaded(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2009
[quote author=chaircover link=topic=273674.msg3884132#msg3884132 date=1242654792
Rough people angry
[quote][/quote]
thats an understatement, i think they're horrible people
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by bblacky(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2009
JJYOU:

more like black people weep. this is a disgrace.

lets keep sowing we will reap whatever we sow.

hmmmmmmmmm, it it was fictional until i read it myself, shameless ppl.
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Oxone(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2009
wow
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2009
busted!
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Oxone(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

busted!
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2009
Oxone:

The woman with the twins Lol cheesy
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by TOPE20001(f): 11:23pm On May 20, 2009
$osisi:

The condition is called superfecundation in medical terms.
Very rare but does happen.
There was a case some years ago in Europe where a white woman with a white husband gave birth to twins,one black,one white after invitro.

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by spoilt(f): 11:32pm On May 20, 2009
Do you know how many men are proudly raising twins without knowing one is not theirs? Not having DNA technology in naija i guess is a good thing. Ignorance is bliss. grin
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Oxone(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2009
spoilt:

Do you know how many men are proudly raising twins without knowing one is not theirs? Not having DNA technology in naija i guess is a good thing. Ignorance is bliss. grin

or men raising children that are not theirs
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by YankeeZulu: 12:43am On May 21, 2009
think, guys, that probably means she had sex with two different men the same day, and both of them managed to make her conceive. That's one seriously cheating wife! Think, if it had been octuplets, we can only imagine the rest . . . tongue
Re: Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? by Oxone(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2009
YankeeZulu:

think, guys, that probably means she had sex with two different men the same day, and both of them managed to make her conceive. That's one seriously cheating wife! Think, if it had been octuplets, we can only imagine the rest . . . tongue

not true, have heard of a woman who was had twins a month apart
meaning they were fertilized at different months

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Post. / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / Young Persons Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.