Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. (11534 Views)

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
I just did mine.[url=https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_page_id=20531316728&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6217060175785606954%3Amf_story_key.-6450060885082549070%3Aprofile_picture_overlay_owner.726097852%3Aprofile_picture_overlay_id.1510669562564685]You can change yours here.[/url]
Seun can implement same for Boko Haram victims on Nairaland.

#My2Kobo.

www.gidilink..com

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
For what? undecided

Mtchewwww

17 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
For what? undecided

Mtchewwww

If they dash you a free Visa to France before this incident I'm sure you will happily travel over there and post the Eiffel tower pictures on your Facebook profile.

Girl be sensible for once.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Ibebe: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nope.

When will fb create one for blacklivesmatter and for Nigeria or any African country with the same crisis?

10 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Trut(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
When boko haram is bombing and still bombing you zoogerians in North, did France support you in any way?

Support the IDP in your country before supporting France.

34 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by 9niceguy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

If they dash you a free Visa to France before this incident I'm sure you will happily travel over there and post the Eiffel tower pictures on your Facebook profile.

Even if they dash her paris visa afterward she will go.....there's no love within the World at large. #hatredeverywhere

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
9niceguy:

Even if they dash her paris visa afterward she will go.....there's no love within the World at large. #hatredeverywhere
#GBAM!
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Mogidi: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
What a useless idea.

11 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

Werey

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mogidi:
What a useless idea.
It's a show of solidarity bro! The world is increasingly becoming a global community.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by mediachirps(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hypocrites... Can Facebook asks its users to change their profile photo when BH strikes Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Mogidi: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

It's a show of solidarity bro!
The world is increasingly becoming a global community.

What of solidarity with fellow Nigerians? Do you know how many lives have been lost in the NE since November?

4 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Werey ni e.
tongue
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
mediachirps:
Hypocrites... Can Facebook asks its users to change their profile photo when No strikes Nigeria?
Facebook may or may not implement it for Nigerians.
But I know one thing.
If we hold our faith in our own hands as a nation, then we don't have to wait until Facebook does a special API to support us.
Neither do we need Google to draw an independence day doodle for Nigeria.
Neither would we depend on USA to supply us arms.
Neither would you crave for that special Champagne from France.
We have all it takes to help ourselves.
Albeit, that doesn't stop us from supporting another nation in its trying times.

#ThisIsWhatIbelieveIn

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Werey
Na animal.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Na animal.
grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

But I know one thing.
If we hold our faith in our own hands as a nation, then we don't have to wait until Facebook does a special API to support us.
Albeit, that doesn't stop us from supporting another nation in its trying times.

#ThisIsWhatIbelieveIn
you know Nigerians grieve everyday for the lose of their loved ones both from the fight against insurgency( soldiers) and innocent relatives? Isn't it unfair for you to ask a people raft grieve their loved ones everyday to start changing their way of lives because of the death of faraway strangers?

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Na animal.
I just checked your profile and noticed you in the Jungle. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by mediachirps(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

But I know one thing.

#ThisIsWhatIbelieveIn
because you can understan. ....

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
I just checked your profile and noticed you in the Jungle. undecided
Ikogosi warm spring resort is a jungle I do gladly go anytime. Mr Animal. That's why them dey call idiots like you black mumu cus I will be insulting monkeys to call you monkey.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
overhypedsteve:
you know Nigerians grieve everyday for the lose of their loved ones both from the fight against insurgency( soldiers) and innocent relatives? Isn't it unfair for you to ask a people raft grieve their loved ones everyday to start changing their way of lives because of the death of faraway strangers?
You call them faraway strangers yet their inventions is what makes your life easier.
Is the computer/device you are using now not made by those faraway strangers?
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

You call them faraway strangers yet their inventions is what makes your life easier.
Is the computer/device you are using now not made by those faraway strangers?

who be this animal. I bought my iPhone straight from the shop. With money nobody dash me. What the Bleep is your problem are you giving them crude oil for free? Are you selling them leather, cotton for free Oga ABEG don't infect anybody with this your low self esteem syndrome. Typical African inferiority syndrome. " Oyibo gave me technology if Oyibo did not give me technology I will die. As if it is for free. Or as if they also do not need your raw materials. It's go and worship Oyibo man because you have android phone. Ode

6 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Ikogosi warm spring resort is a jungle I do gladly go anytime. Mr Animal. That's why them dey call idiots like you black mumu cus I will be insulting monkeys to call you monkey.
Oh yes I've been there a few times.
It's a good holiday resort.
I enjoy this debate with you hence I won't call you names just to show you I'm matured.
Either way, you cannot justify your hatred against this "faraway strangers" because people here in Nigeria suffer terrorist attacks frequently.

By my understanding, the international community has also shown their support and well wishes for Nigerians on several occasions.

They are not the terrorists bombing you in the first place.
So why the show of hatred?

Meanwhile, I'm a Pan Africanist and I love Africa with all my heart. I see all Africans as my brother eventhough we are separated by colonial boundaries and languages.
Yet we are one.

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
overhypedsteve:
I bought my iPhone straight from the shop.

This is why everyone in this world is inter connected.

overhypedsteve:
What the Bleep is your problem are you giving them crude oil for free?

You are obviously the one who's got problems here.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Gora12: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nonsense undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gora12:
Nonsense undecided undecided
No it's uncommon sense.
According to Reuben Abati. wink

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
mediachirps:
because you can understand.
Obviously.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

It's a show of solidarity bro!
The world is increasingly becoming a global community.
solidarity ke? The terrorist government of Buhari has killed about 10 innocent protesters and nobody is talking. France cry for your own dead make i cry for my own
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by scholes0(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why?
What rubbish ....

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
A very humane and slavish idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Politicos:
A very humane and slavish idea.
You overhypedsteve should free yourselves from this cave man mentality.

More Nigerians show support for France while some people are here showing hate.

And yes I have their permission.

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
When they show solidarity to boko harem victims tell me I will show mine to France

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brexit: Theresa May To Officially Trigger Article 50 Today / Presidents Buhari, Lungu, Others Mourn Kenneth Kaunda / My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.