Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. (11535 Views)

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by EasternPride: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fools

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
EasternPride:
Fools
You are not better than them so long you use the same social network.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by davo3286: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trut:
When boko haram is bombing and still bombing you zoogerians in North, did France support you in any way?

Support the IDP in your country before supporting France.

Don't mind the idiats who call themselves nigerians. How many times have they changed their dps in support and in solidarity of the thousands that have been killed, maimed and displaced in the ZOO?

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

You overhypedsteve should free yourselves from this cave man mentality.

More Nigerians show support for France while some people are here showing hate.

And yes I have their permission.

Go erect a funeral monument on your front yard in obeisance to your eternal masters. I repeat, your humaneness is a crystal reflection of mental servitude.

Have you finished grieving the countless number of victims of terrorist activities happening right under your nose?
Wake up, dreamer! Your house is on fire!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by gcof(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
I just did mine.[url=https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_page_id=20531316728&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6217060175785606954%3Amf_story_key.-6450060885082549070%3Aprofile_picture_overlay_owner.726097852%3Aprofile_picture_overlay_id.1510669562564685]You can change yours here.[/url]
Seun can implement same for Nairaland.
#
My2Kobo.
park well joor...Kenya was attacked, hundreds die everyday in Syria and Nigeria is still being attacked. How many did you do for these countries ?

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
People around the world are implementing this API.
Don't worry guys, I will forward a memo to Facebook headquarters so they can do one for Boko Haram victims.

I hope you will be pleased then.

Meanwhile all of you who showed hate on the French people should cover your faces in shame.
www.nairaland.com/2736049/graphic-photos-scene-paris-terrorists

I know what is right and I will stand by it even if a thousand of you are against it.

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by PresidentAde(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians with LOW self esteem and "Notice me" attitude.................................Change FB dp kor,,,,,Change my past ni.........

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
What a foolish thread!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trut:
When boko haram is bombing and still bombing you zoogerians in North, did France support you in any way?

Support the IDP in your country before supporting France.

As in ehn, all these Nigerians saying "pray for France", when things like this happen in Nigeria weekly and they don't even show face. It's a mixture of stupidity and inferiority complex.

Like a man going to his neighbour's house to console him over the death of one child when he hasn't finished consoling his wife over the death of their four children.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Every idiot wants france to notice dem........keep waiting for visa wen your own country is in ruins.....olori buruku angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
People around the world are implementing this API.
Don't worry guys, I will forward a memo to Facebook headquarters so they can do one for Boko Haram victims.

I hope you will be pleased then.

Meanwhile all of you who showed hate on the French people should cover your faces in shame.
www.nairaland.com/2736049/graphic-photos-scene-paris-terrorists

I know what is right and I will stand by it even if a thousand of you are against it.

Nobody is showing France hate. People are just angry that folks are giving a faraway country support while they ignore the destruction in their own country. We have worse happening here in Nigeria, why didn't you have the same enthusiasm towards showing your own freaking country support? Why is now that people are calling you out that you've "decided" to do something? Why didn't you do something years ago?

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
I will change my profile to that of France if I see a French man use a Nigeria flag on his profile praying for the victims of bokoharam... Op plz receive sense and clean your house before going on sanitation to paris

3 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
gcof:
park well joor...Kenya was attacked, hundreds die everyday in Syria and Nigeria is still being attacked. How many did you do for these countries ?

As in, these folks just stink of inferiority complex. With all the innocent people that have been dying in Africa, let alone Nigeria, it's now oyibo man is in trouble that they know they are activists.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Only an insane and inferiority complex stricken Nigerian would change his profile pix to that. What has france done for Nigeria or other African countries suffering from terrorist attacks?

They deserve what is happening to them cos they also aided in the massacre of biafrans during the civil war !

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Section8(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

It's a show of solidarity bro!
The world is increasingly becoming a global community.
I swear u foolish die!! Since boko haram don dey murder people for hia, shey FB done ever introduce profile pic to support us ode!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Tinynita(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
sorry 4 their loss BT how many of them has showed same support wen bokoharam blow people up?....many Nigerians wit low self esteem....how many put Nigeria in their prayers?... these people dnt give a hoot abt wat happens in Africa yet we r quick to be bothered abt them

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

People are just angry that folks are giving a faraway country support while they ignore the destruction in their own country.
Showing solidarity towards France also means we as a people are uniting against terrorism in all forms around the world.

LastOkpaBender:

We have worse happening here in Nigeria, why didn't you have the same enthusiasm towards showing your own freaking country support?
As a Nigerian, I will be naturally concerned about any act of terrorism in any part of the country and as law abiding citizens, we have performed our duty by electing a government who's role is supposed to protect our lives and properties.
This I believe has been stepped up in recent times since there have been a change in government.

May I also point out that it is only recently that Terrorist henchmen have been pro actively declared wanted and arrested. A feat which has never been achieved until now.
As a concerned citizen, I can only be optimistic that this bizare

LastOkpaBender:

Why is now that people are calling you out that you've "decided" to do something? Why didn't you do something years ago?
To the best of my knowledge, facebook first implemented this feature only a few months ago and I'm sure if there is a wide scale incidence in Nigeria (God forbid) they will also do the same.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

You overhypedsteve should free yourselves from this cave man mentality.

More Nigerians show support for France while some people are here showing hate.

And yes I have their permission.
I'm sorry for you. Inferiority complex is a damn disease! No wonder the whites see blacks as monkeys; because of buffoon like you.

Obviously, whitemen are indead your God!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Royal155:

Obviously, whitemen are indead your friend!
Corrected.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Section8:
I swear u foolish die!! Since boko haram don dey murder people for hia, shey FB done ever introduce profile pic to support us ode!!
Kindly read my response up there.

Thank you.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by shut(f): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:

Even if they dash her paris visa afterward she will go.....there's no love within the World at large. #hatredeverywhere

Paris visa
Dude undecided
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Christmasdon(m): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2015
You people commenting are so clueless! Didn't the whole world support when we are running the campaign for "bring back our girls" you people didn't see that one. bunch of what i don't know.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2015
Brandnew2:

Showing solidarity towards France also means we as a people are uniting against terrorism in all forms around the world.

As a Nigerian, I will be naturally concerned about any act of terrorism in any part of the country and as law abiding citizens, we have performed our duty by electing a government who's role is supposed to protect our lives and properties.
This I believe has been stepped up in recent times since there have been a change in government.

May I also point out that it is only recently that Terrorist henchmen have been pro actively declared wanted and arrested. A feat which has never been achieved until now.
As a concerned citizen, I can only be optimistic that this bizare

To the best of my knowledge, facebook first implemented this feature only a few months ago and I'm sure if there is a wide scale incidence in Nigeria (God forbid) they will also do the same.
you be animal i swear. So people mother brother and children should die do you can change your fb profile to Nigerian flag. Oh God. Kai how did I get here? Omo let me just call you oloriburuku to pacify my anger.

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by OkekeChristian(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2015
The reason why the white man calls you a monkey is not because of your inferiority complex; it's because of your primitive ways - the monkey way of "if you do me, I do you back".

If you want a fruit from a tree across the river with a monkey in it, you pick up a stone and throw at it.
What do you think it would do?
Throw a fruit back at you, obviously.
All these proves they were right in callin' you a monkey( in the zoo).

Most of these ostentatiously 'informed and educated' e-humans hyping over the support we failed to receive in our time of peril were ne'er directly involved with either the war or bombings, else they'd at least feel empathy from having lost a loved one.

If you don't want to support these people( mostly comprising people who have no connection with your own problems), stick it in your ass and wear an underpant over it, and stop hogging bandwith and hosting space with your prejudiced and demented, opium-infested thinking faculty.
Bia, i am proudly Biafran; WHAT ARE YOU?

#LoveMeansSacrifice
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by 9niceguy(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2015
shut:

Paris visa Dude undecided
France baby... We could go together right?
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2015
overhypedsteve:
you be animal i swear. So people mother brother and children should die do you can change your fb profile to Nigerian flag. Oh God. Kai how did I get here? Omo let me just call you oloriburuku to pacify my hunger.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Mcbussy(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
For what? undecided

Mtchewwww

help me ask him o...yes, 189 pple died. But when boko tidies a whole village and kill up to 500 in one attack, how many Nigerian flags do u see on anybody's profile?

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Christmasdon:
You people commenting are so clueless! Didn't the whole world support when we are running the campaign for "bring back our girls" you people didn't see that one. bunch of what i don't know.
I emboldened it Just so that those who are blinded by hate can see.
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Inferiority complex, will changing d dp have any impact . Pray for Borno, Yobe nd adamawa . nonsense

2 Likes

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by gcof(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

As in, these folks just stink of inferiority complex. With all the innocent people that have been dying in Africa, let alone Nigeria, it's now oyibo man is in trouble that they know they are activists.
i just tire...bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by tablu: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Prayin for them in my quiet moments will make more sense to me rather than drawin attention to my self with a profile pix design...
Re: You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. by CallmeKola(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
@Brandnew2, your reasoning is very redundant. Most of these people using these pictures on Facebook are clueless and are only doing it in a bid to be in line with the latest trend. Personally, I sympathize with the French people and have no form of hatred towards them.
But what is making people here angry is the hypocrisy shown by manyNigerians. Our inferiority complex has given some people the notion their lives matter more, but all lives are equal. These people feel neglected and unimportant, and they can't be blamed. The phrase 'blacklivesmatter' shouldn't even be something that has to be said, talk more of being fought for.
We should also be supportive of ourselves, afterall, charity does begin at home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistan J-17 Warpalne Discussion / Brexit: Theresa May To Officially Trigger Article 50 Today / Presidents Buhari, Lungu, Others Mourn Kenneth Kaunda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.