Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14319 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
I want all pro Nigeria Igbos to fall in here.

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

How do you think we can quench this agitation successfuly?

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Intelligent suggestions please.

IPOB please stay away.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
You'll only find them outside of igboland

5 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by clevadani: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't think they are that much on Nairaland.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
You'll only God them outside of igboland

You're so wrong. The number of Igbos that still want Nigeria are far more than the ones that don't. Forget IPOB madness.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by kingofdemons: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Trut(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Baboons and Monkeys everywhere tongue

14 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beremx, Yeske2, Lygn19 pls come here and tag others.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dinachi, Chuckel, egift.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by FreeGlobe(f): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Beremx, Yeske2, Lygn19 pls come here and tag others.
incase you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/2736578/modath-explains-why-she-voted

6 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by braine(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
I love everyone, including Igbos. One Nigeria.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Guy, have you forgotten what happened to Rossike's thread?? cheesy Do you want those biased mods to yank your thread off NL and dump it in the abyss of forgetfulness?? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

IPOB please stay away.
But you were supporting IPOB some few days ago - How come you can change your mind like the flashes of light ?

You can't be trusted at all and I wasn't wrong when I labelled you a ''sycophant''

15 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ozoigbondu: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
God bless me Nigeria and every reasonable one in it
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by owobokiri(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

IPOB please stay away.

You are all over the place... What is wrong with you? Together with another loquacious character that goes with the handle lyng9 or so... Today you guys are pro Biafra, next day you are against it, The next you argue in favor of Biafra and Nigeria at the same time, Next day you are praising Biafra while castigating Nigeria then later you are praising Nigeria while castigating Biafra.. What kind of confused lot are you guys? Is this a mental state induced by too much alcohol consumption or what? Or are you guys fake?I honestly don't get it... What is wrong with you guys??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Henry22(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
osu mia gi onu ebahu......is ur type that they easily bribe with dirty money, so all this things that they are doing to the ibo nation and its brothers down SS is ok by u right.........is only a slow poke that the way you are acting right now.

14 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you were supporting IPOB some few days ago - How come you can change your mind like the flashes of light ?

You can't be trusted at all and I wasn't wrong when I labelled you a ''sycophant''

A lot of people misunderstand me on nl. I have never supported IPOB. I only argue on those lines to let guys understand what might play out should Nigeria break up.

I have never been pro IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Simple. Attack all their lies and propaganda with the truth.

They've called me all sort of name, but i will never stay by and watch my region thrown into perpetual retrospection all because of some silly zombies that've had their oblongatas amputated by a radio knob.

Our region needs us the most now. We either speak up or suffer the consequences.

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
owobokiri:

You are all over the place... What is wrong with you? Together with another loquacious characters that goes with the handle lyng9 or so... Today you guys are pro Biafra, next day you are against it, The next you argue in favor of Biafra and Nigeria at the same time, Next day you are praising Biafra while castigating Nigeria then later you are praising Nigeria while castigating Biafra.. What kind of confused lot are you guys? Is this a mental state induced by too much alcohol consumption or what? Or are you guys fake?I honestly don't get it... What is wrong with you guys??

I have never been pro Biafra but I know that despite my best intentions and efforts, Nigeria may break that is why I sometimes look at what might happen should Nigeria break(God forbid). Same with Lygn19, you guys don't understand us.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Spoke to some eediots this evening and they were so happy about the marches and when asked what they achieved, OYO.
Biafra is dead for now because there isn't any leadership structure put in place.
We don't care.
Kids everywhere rehearsing for Xmas, how sweet watching them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Henry22:
osu mia gi onu ebahu......is ur type that they easily bribe with dirty money, so all this things that they are doing to the ibo nation and its brothers down SS is ok by u right.........is only a slow poke that the way you are acting right now.

brother, what have they done to us? Gbaa mu ukwu n'eze.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeske2:
Spoke to some eediots this evening and they were so happy about the marches and when asked what they achieved, OYO.
Biafra is dead for now because there isn't any leadership structure put in place.
We don't care.
Kids everywhere rehearsing for Xmas, how sweet watching them.

I want us to quench the agitation completely.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're so wrong. The number of Igbos that still want Nigeria are far more than the ones that don't. Forget IPOB madness.
Fact.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I want us to quench the agitation completely.
No need, they'd be tired out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

A lot of people misunderstand me on nl. I have never supported IPOB. I only argue on those lines to let guys understand what might play out should Nigeria break up.

I have never been pro IPOB.
Okpari ooo!! cheesy

And the lies just keep rolling out like a tank in battle field.

Okada abeg, march am for here - na untop this thread I go sleep today grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Igbonoid: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

IPOB please stay away.

Biafra or nothing you can remain in your one Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Okpari ooo!! cheesy

what is wrong with you Please edit your posts.

All I am saying is that we mustn't throw away the baby with the bath water.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

what is wrong with you Please edit your posts.

All I am saying is that we mustn't throw away the baby with the bath water.
Tah! mechi onu catapult gi there. grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Igbonoid:

Biafra or nothing you can remain in your one Nigeria.
Must you break your family to solve your problems?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

incase you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/2736578/modath-explains-why-she-voted
STFU, Biafra is for another day and not now.
Spoke to some silly coordinators today and most indulged themselves on lies and when confronted with facts, they had to shut up

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Iykopee(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
U are neither here nor there. Keep hanging in the balance.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Okpari ooo!! cheesy

LWKMD!! cool Ba-aa-ad boy! wink Una no go kill person with laugh for here!! cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Iykopee:
U are neither here nor there. Keep hanging in the balance.
He's having multiple identity crisis. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet / "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.