Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. (686 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / The Difference Between Dynamic Ip And Static Ip / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by Christmasdon(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello nairanlanders! It is with my pleasure to seek your answers for about this topic. I will be happy to welcome all yours comments to help me and others aswell. Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by braine(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
A blog is a website. Google is the right platform to ask this question.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by Dmayor7(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Christmasdon:
Hello nairanlanders! It is with my pleasure to seek your answers for about this topic. I will be happy to welcome all yours comments to help me and others aswell. Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala

Hi,

They are two similar things, but they ain't the same

What you seek to know had been answered here in nairaland.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by paranorman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Think of a blog as an organized diary:
you write up somethings in it and it is organized by the computer.

On the other hand, a website is a resource for sharing information. Part of a website can be a blog.
For example, think of a website with the following menu buttons: 'about us', 'products and services', 'contact us', 'forum'.
When you click the 'forum' button, it takes to a blog.

Google woould do better.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by emmalexdboy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
A blog is also a website but a website is not a blog because a blog carries some features and functionalities that can't be found on a website.

To really understand the differences, similarities and features, read this post: http://www.onlinebloggingincome.com/difference-between-a-blog-and-a-website

It covers everything you need to know.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by HCpaul(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
A blog is a subset of a website.

A blog can be part of a website, and it is basically a webpage that serves as a publicly accessible personal jornal for an individual.
It is mostly referred to as a weblog.

A website can contain a blog but blog cannot contain a website.

If i may advise, build a website.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by spydeer(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
As a blogger and webmaster,
They key differences between blog and websites are:
Websites have static homepages while the homepage of blogs are post pages.

Blogs are updated regularly, websites are not

Blogs carry adverts while sites dont

Most blogs are not well biult and looks cheap and could end with ..com or , websites are more respected because they are well biult with customized domains & webdesign architecture

Oooops I have to run off..phone rings
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Blog And A Website. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Start your webhosting with www.cedarhostng.com

*our prices are affordable
*unlimited features in terms of email,database,bandwidth and lots more...
* over 500+ free script to build your website all by yourself
*24/7 support
*Ability for you to upgrade your plans at anytime
*Our resellers get to maximize profit by signing up with us
*Become a reseller for as low as N8,000 for 30GB With unlimited features
*Our affiliates gets rewarded for referring clients to us.
*Start your personal webhosting for as low as N3500 For 6gb with unlimited features
*Our servers are US based.
other available plans can be found on our website

*WEBSITE DESIGN(www.cedarhostng.com/promo)
own a website today we build site like olx classified site,ecommerce,blogs,forums,social network site,real estate,Auto/car site and lots more.....create an online presence for your niche today with us

visit www.cedarhostng.com today to get started

contact us on
call/whatsapp:08186219002
bbm:532fc7c5.

(1) (Reply)

Free Video: How To Make Money Setting Up Toll Free & Non-toll Free Numbers / 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> / A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.