Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria (6473 Views)

See Unclad Pictures Of 20 Years Old Girl / Checkout Photos Of 20 Years Old Chinese Rubber (flexible) Girls / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015

Who are the richest musicians in Nigeria? Music has been paying heavily in Nigeria for the past ten years. No wonder average Nigerian youths sees music as one of the the quick means to wealth and fame. Why not! When a good number of artistes have risen from nothing to something over the years, enjoying wealth that can only be imagined by their peers. The question is Who is the richest among these musicians and how much are they worth? Before you read, I want you to have these in mind:-
<ol>
<li>Net Worth does not necessarily mean the amount of money you have in the bank. It is how much you are worth as an asset base on your works, your achievements, investments, and popularity. So, when we talk about richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth, some of the artistes mentioned may not have the said amount of money in the bank.</li>
<li>Album/music sells is not the only means musicians make money. They make much more money from – YouTube partnership, Loyalties, ringtones, concerts, sponsorships, endorsements, and appearances.</li>
</ol>
These were factored into this rating to come up with this robust, time tested ranking of richest musicians in Nigeria. The best and most accurate you can find anywhere on the internet.
<ol>
<li>This list is dynamic – it changes from time to time. Someone who is on this ranking today may not be here tomorrow.</li>
<li>If you have an objection, state it in a civil manner, utilizing the comment system below.</li>
</ol>
In music, your popularity determines your worth, you don’t make shit if you are not popular because popularity is what determines appearance and endorsement fees. What are the metrics to measure the popularity of an artiste? The number one means of finding out how popular a musician or music is, is by checking out the YouTube stat. If you are popular, it will show on your YouTube views, no manipulation. And if you have a great stat on YouTube, you are a great artiste, making good money even from YouTube itself.

Another means is through awards but since most music awards are heavily manipulated, we are going to skip awards and use other metrics such as endorsement and ability to pull crowed and command good appearance fees. Self promotion isn’t <em>gonna</em> count in this rating.

20. Patoranking

This guy is making name for himself in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it has not been quite long since he breaks into the limelight.

His hit song (Girlie O) featuring Tiwa Savage has grossed over 4 million views on YouTube as the time of writing this article. Patoranking’s net worth is estimated to be – $1.75m

19. Yemi Alade

How she made it? I don’t know, but she is currently the biggest female musician in Nigeria after Tiwa Savage and may overtake Tiwa in a couple of years if not months. The first day I heard “Jonny” played in my car by one of the Nigerian F.M Station, I knew something serious was about to hit us.

Yemi currently has the most successful and most popular music video by any African female artiste on YouTube. The total views for “JONNY” as at this time is 13,435,171. Yemi Alade’s current net worth is $2.1m

18. Chidinma Ekile

Chidinma has one thing going for her – she is extremely likeable. That alone has skyrocketed her take home performance fees and worth to an enviable position. From a mere contestant in the MTN Project Fame to a household name in Nigeria, Chidinma has created wealth that her peers could only dream about, enough to earn her a place on this list of richest musicians in Nigeria.

Her biggest video to date is “Kedike” with 1.2 million YouTube hit, followed by “Oh Baby” featuring Falvour which currently has 600,000 views. And collective views of about 5 million for her songs, Chidinma’s net worth is put at – $2.86m

SEE MORE: http://www.asapgist.com/psquare-top-the-list-of-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by KnowMore: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice list. Psqure always at the top.
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by tobtap: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by insecticide: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
make i borrow lasisi comment...end time
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
How's this romantic?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Is yemi alade worth 2.1million # or $?How reliable is this information?
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Truly deserved

1 Like

Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Yes
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by crismark(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Who made dis list?
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2016
If my name is not there, then its a fake compilation grin
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by OGeeKush(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Yemi Alade is worth over $2m? Mehn! Who made this list??
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Funny you
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
wink wink
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by missKiffy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Come and complete the list, i know my dbanj will be in top 5 grin
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
wink..
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Slikbae: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
stupid list!!!
for all I know, I'm richer than Chidinma Ekike
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Slikbae: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
stupid list!!!
for all I know, I'm richer than Chidinma Ekile

1 Like

Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Monalisa185(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
poster above me, goan put your name on the list or......
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2016
grin.. Okay
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by cruzita(f): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2016
good for them but my name will be dia in a year time.
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
wow.. Amen
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
okay
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
smiley
Re: Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria by holarns: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2016
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.