Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Brief Letter To Nigerian Barbers - Chuzzy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brief Letter To Nigerian Barbers - Chuzzy (2629 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Hair Stylists And Barbers Needed / Space For Makeup Artists,barbers And Hair-stylists In Lagos!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brief Letter To Nigerian Barbers - Chuzzy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2015

Oya barbers, take a very good look at the hair and beard cuts above. If you guys upgrade your standard to this, will you die? Please and Please help us to look better (let it not be like we Naija guys are not trying). I know of a few good ones but they are in lagos, does that mean if one is not in Lagos he won't nice cuts and shave?

If you agree with this move, U know na LIKE

lalasticlala do your bit...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Jbco / See My Wedding Hairstyle On My Own Hair Without Extensions / Beautiful Ankara Mix-match Styles You Can Recreate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.