Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21094 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Skillz4u(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
A rose was placed in a bullet hole in a restaurant window with a note reading: "In the name of what?"(Reuters) An open call on Facebook asking people not to blame Muslims for the Paris terror attacks has gone viral with over 28 thousand likes, 10,000 comments and 26,000 shares .
Leigh Matthews, from Cardiff, posted his feelings about anti-Muslim sentiments on his Facebook page earlier today..It reads
Can I just take this opportunity to remind you all that Mr Mohammed from your local shop wasn't involved in last nights attacks on Paris. Neither was Mrs Azeer from Lloyds Bank or her family. Kamal from down the road has never been to Paris, and his brother Abdul, the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror along with everyone else.
The people behind last night's attacks weren't Muslims, they were extremists using religion as vindication for their cowardice.
Please, I urge each and everyone of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because of what they believe. They are no more to blame for Paris than you are.
We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened last night should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbours for a perceived religion affiliation
Source: http://insidearewa..com/2015/11/dont-blame-muslims-for-paris-attacks.html?spref=tw

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by chocolateme(f): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eziokwu??
Why are you quickly running to defend Muslims? Isn't it so obvious that the technique and manner for the killings is the Muslim signature? But anyway, time shall tell

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam remains a curse and a cankerworm.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:
Islam remains a curse.
[/s]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Noted
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Allah be merciful undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmmm

Fact
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
A terrorist on rampage. Cursed be that religion of piss.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Islam remains a curse.
Christianity is worse

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
WASIU ISLAM IS A CURSE TO MANKIND

18 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

A terrorist on rampage. Cursed be that religion of piss.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
mike404:
WASIU ISLAM IS A CURSE TO MANKIND
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by osesology(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Not enough excuse

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mulattoclaro(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam is a curse and a disease to this world. I pity Germany, France, Serbia and other countries that are opening their borders to these sadists who derive joy in snuffing life out of innocent people and altering the balance of a place. Islam has never been a religion of peace. Go and check very well. Islam is a religion of pedophiles, rapists, cold-blooded killers, extremists, terrorists, slave traders etc. Where's that nuisance called Truthpallbearer? Come and say your usual trash. Bloodsuckers.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Ikpewe: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
We are all one let us unite and fight our common enemy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
In every 10 moslems, 7 are potential terrorist, suicide bomber and a bloody jihadists . The remaining 3 are covert terrorist sympathizers.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by 9niceguy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmm...bt am sure their basis on extremism is from islam. If truly they can stop teaching them the violent side in their islamic schools I think there will be peace in Terms of religion all over the world.... Meanwhile, Jesus love us all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
Piss be on mohammed. And piss be unto you too. Have you given your nine years old daughter out in marriage like you promised...

Terrorist, thank goodness you lost the Mr. Nairaland competition. We can't afford to have a terrorist being Mr. Nairaland

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Mogidi: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
These are not Muslims, yet when they were firing on innocent bystanders they were screaming Allahu Akhber.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is a curse and a disease to this world. I pity Germany, France, Serbia and other countries that are opening their borders to these sadists who derive joy in snuffing life out of innocent people and altering the balance of a place. Islam has never been a religion of peace. Go and check very well. Islam is a religion of pedophiles, rapists, cold-blooded killers, extremists, terrorists, slave traders etc.

agarawu23 belongs to those set of people you mentioned up there. Thank goodness he lost the Mr. Nairaland competition.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Piss be on mohammed. And piss be unto you too. Have you given your nine years old daughter out in marriage like you promised...

Terrorist, thank goodness you lost the Mr. Nairaland competition. We can't afford to have a terrorist being Mr. Nairaland
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

agaraw u23 belongs to those set of people you mentioned up there. Thank goodness he lost the Mr. Nairaland competition.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In every 10 moslems, 7 are potential terrorist, suicide bomber and a bloody jihadists . The remaining 3 are covert terrorist sympathizers.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam is a vampire. It feeds on blood.

Blessed are nations who have little or no moslems in it. Even b4 bokoharam started in the North, I have also akin that the northern Nigeria is a terrorist potential region, considering the large number of moslems . I wasn't surprised when bokoharam emerged.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mulattoclaro(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Christianity is worse
oh shut up you bloody terrorist. Goat fuckker.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Omotayor123(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Only fools will blame Muslims..

18 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Naijacitizen(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
Brother, Assalamu Alaikum.
It seem you are wasting your time trying to change animals into humhuman shape.

The bastards you are quoting are better ignored.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Naijacitizen(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Only fools will blame Muslims..

Sister, calling them fools is an understatement. Their disease is worst than fool.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by meforyou1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
So who should we blame? Buddhists?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

hey! Listen good. I have warned you times without number to stay off my moniker. Why do you keep aaslicking me on this forum?

If you are looking for friendship, I don't think I am in the same level with you because I can see how foolish and miserable your life is. You aren't my match Find your friendship else where.

I don't drag religion issue with fools who knows nothing about GOD and I cant stand your stvpitidy and that's why I kept ignoring ur quote.

I don't know when you will stop talking about fvcking Mr Nl that isn't bringing me cash. Are you this dumb or you are just facing spiritual problem or rather let me say a spell casted on you by your stvpid mother and father?

If your life is miserable and you are looking for a partner, agarawu isn't a match with you OK? You can search around and look for fools like you that can stand your stupidity.

Don't let me start making you a nuisance on this forum smiley

It's better you stop stalking me smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Brother, Assalamu Alaikum.

It seem you are wasting your time trying to change animals into humhuman shape.

The bastards you are quoting are better ignored.
wlsm

That guy is a silly guy and I think I am ready for him today

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hey! Listen good. I have warned you times without number to stay off my moniker. Why do you keep aaslicking me on this forum?

If you are looking for friendship, I don't think I am in the same level with you because I can see how foolish and miserable your life is. You aren't my match Find your friendship else where.

I don't drag religion issue with fools who knows nothing about GOD and I cant stand your stvpitidy and that's why I kept ignoring ur quote.

I don't know when you will stop talking about fvcking Mr Nl that isn't bringing me cash. Are you this dumb or you are just facing spiritual problem or rather let me say a spell casted on you by your stvpid mother and father?

If your life is miserable and you are looking for a partner, agarawu isn't a match with you OK? You can search around and look for fools like you that can stand your stupidity.

Don't let me start making you a nuisance on this forum smiley

It's better you stop stalking me smiley
WASIU, THE DEFENDER OF RELIGION OF PISS

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / INEC Releases Calendar For Campaigns Over 2023 Presidential, Guber Elections / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.