Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner (24687 Views)

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot / Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Dekingmoses(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na only D.J cuppy dey dis world? No other news..... Instead make we dey pray for france

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by macaranta(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice ..looking all dolled up tho.
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Laveda(f): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Seriously, it seems this is the only thing your brain can always come up with, what's with end time on all threads?
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by lasisi69(f): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laveda:
Seriously, it seems this is the only thing your brain can always come up with, what's with end time on all threads?
Satan get behind me with your bow leg
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Laveda(f): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
Satan get behind me
Iranu!
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by lasisi69(f): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laveda:
Iranu!
grin
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by craix(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm undecidedHmmmmmm
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by litaninja(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
As in...The thing pain me no be small...

viickerz:
By the time you realize that this post does not mean anything, it will be too late to stop reading it
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by phillmartgroup(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Money good

Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by brownsug(f): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why wld pple say no,if that will make s ibos happy why not. Until we all realize dt God is d only one we can't do without in this country pple eye no go clear

tola9ja:
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA

CLICK LIKE IF YOU SUPPORT THIS HASH TAG
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by piagetskinner(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
How does this stop the devaluation of the naira..?
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
congrats to her but honestly, what's the essence of posting this?
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Gidi3020(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
By the time u understand what you are doing to urself by reading this post you go know!
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by obontami: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2015
viickerz:
By the time you realize that this post does not mean anything, it will be too late to stop reading it

SuP G ??
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by wayodude(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Dj cuppy! No be lie cheesy
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 15, 2015
obontami:

SuP G ??

alaye
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 15, 2015
A billionaires daughter! still had a simple birthday with friends. But all these unfortunate ignorant idiots will close the whole beach just to celebrate their weak mentality.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by DetectiveDeb: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2015
They all look like their dad.

Video Of Terrorists Shooting at Concertgoers in Paris. Warning: Graphic Video.
http://www.amkkay.com/2015/11/video-of-terrorists-shooting-at.html
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by slimzbeats(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2015
The billionaire's daughter.....so cool nd beautiful....... U better tell ur father say na me nd u dey marry oooo
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Must everything be end time, is dat a new slang?
What is ending here?
What is time gan papa?
Better safe ur 10mb
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
slimzbeats:
The billionaire's daughter.....so cool nd beautiful....... U better tell ur father say na me nd u dey marry oooo
Dere mentality dey small....there small money with small mentality
Only a empty vessel make aloud noise
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Princematarazzi(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Cuppy cupcakes. Okay nah. Seen

36 cakes and bakery

Cuppy..... Dj
Xclusive.... Dj
Chocolateme... DJ

Kam bia Kwanu. Happy Sunday

Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2015
okay... i have never seen a picture of the mom.
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by seangy4konji: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
it no concern me.
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by OyinMIXmola(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
I wonder if its only on social network that tribalism is always rampantAm proudly yoruba and I have mny igbo friends that are loving....moreso,MR biafra,I wonder how you pass in school if atall you pass atall,can't you read the topic of the thread?please don't divert us any further...
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by BABANGBALI: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
I wonder if its only on social network that tribalism is always rampantAm proudly yoruba and I have mny igbo friends that are loving....moreso,MR biafra,I wonder how you pass in school if atall you pass atall,can't you read the topic of the thread?please don't divert us any further...
stop pretending to be holy. I only gave some advice on how to achieve their goal. If you dont like it go fok yourself real hard. Who cares where you come from?fok off.
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
slimmy05:
A billionaires daughter! still had a simple birthday with friends. But all these unfortunate ignorant idiots will close the whole beach just to celebrate their weak mentality.
abegiiiiiiiiiiiiii,everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by chocolateme(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Princematarazzi:
Cuppy cupcakes. Okay nah. Seen

36 cakes and bakery

Cuppy..... Dj
Xclusive.... Dj
Chocolateme... DJ] how come I entered into your cup cakes factory Princematarazzi?

Kam bia Kwanu. Happy Sunday
Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by joel4422: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner by 400billionman: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
White boys digging gold from daughters of Nigerian billionaires.

I am sure she is gonna marry one of those cute twin looking boys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses / Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition / Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.