Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 (3296 Views)

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / Exclusive: Leaked Full Specs Of Infinix Big 6 / Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by TechsNG: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Over the past few weeks, we have seen leaks upon leaks in regards the specifications, features and images of the infinix big 6 smartphone. There has been news flying all over the internet stating that the infinix big 6 is waterproofed alongside a whole lot of others. Earlier today, we were able to get confirmed information from an insider in regards the specifications of the upcoming infinix BIG 6 smartphone. Although the insider declined giving complete specification of the device, he left us on the vital specs needed as well as more information in regards the device.

First and foremost, it has been confirmed that the infinix Big 6 will be called Infinix Note 2 and not the infinix hot note 2 we thought it would be referred to. Secondly, there has been news stating that the infinix big 6 is waterproofed. NO, it’s not. The infinix Note 2 isn’t waterproofed.

There’s also been reports that the smartphone packs a 4040mAh battery capacity but No, It’s actually 4000mAh same as the battery capacity packed in the infinix hot note x551 smartphone. Based on camera, the device sports a 13 megapixels back camera and a 2 megapixels front camera. While 2 megapixels is quite small in this present era, infinix mobility says it is able to capture awesome pictures as a result of the sensor being used and yes, megapixels isn’t the basic criteria to getting awesome camera shots.

The infinix Big 6 also known as Note 2 will be available in two variants; One with 4G LTE connectivity and the other without. The handset will pack 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded using MicroSD card up to 32GB.

No confirmed information was given in regards the processor it will be running on and we wouldn’t want to speculate for now owing to the fact that this post is all about the confirmed specs and information of the device. The infinix big 6 will officially be launched on the 27th of this month being November and as usual, we will be reviewing the device when it is officially launched.

Source : http://www.techsng.com/2015/11/these-are-the-confirmed-specs-for-the-upcoming-infinix-big-6.html#sthash.w8eD6fTA.dpuf
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by faray: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
End time phone
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Defaramade(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Fingers crossed, just dey observe.
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by TechsNG: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
faray:
End time phone

lol
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Infinx? China phone
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by callmelanner(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Their phones are usually too bogus for my liking although I love their overall performance
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Standing5(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stop beafing China Phones. Even iphone is mostly made-in-china.
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Olasco93: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
efemichael:
Infinx? China phone
If we have one with our name 'Nigeria', we all will be pround and happy. Since we don't have for the now, lets appreciate those who do and rejoice with them. Our time will come. Be HOPEFUL as a patrotic Nigerian even if you're not Patrotic, pretend you ARE.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Marvell23(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
No significant improvement over Hot note

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by tobbie247(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Poo!!! angry angry no major upgrade. angry
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by benega: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Xhaka(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
I'd rather have Phantom5
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by TechsNG: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Marvell23:
No significant improvement over Hot note

Yea. Actually, it's an upgrade to the hot note.
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by TechsNG: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by kolexepana: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Specs ain't up to P5 own
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by Peace55(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
PreOrder For Your INFINIX BIG 6 NOW! (INFINIX HOT NOTE 2 (X600).AND INNJOO MAX...@ discounted RATE..

.HOOK ME UP ON WHAT'S APP NOW! 08153792894. TO GET added TO MY INFINIX HOT NOTE 2 group....
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by gonaij: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
kolexepana:
Specs ain't up to P5 own
the battery is crazy than p5
Re: Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 by nnamdijoy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just don't feel bad about my question. My BB touch3 is on OS 7.1,WHICH OS WILL be Better
Cos I feel the 7.1 is not giving updated app . I want advhice on the os that will be good.

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps / Meet The New Google Pixel 4a 2020 Price, Specs And How To Buy / Tecno's New Phantom X Advert Throw Shade At iPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.