Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54884 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Alfa minister and eleha. m sure his trousers are almost up to his knees.

6 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Mckennedy: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html

I only see 3 men and a black decorated masquerade no wife.

6 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2015
wallex1983:
As for the minister, we all know him. But for this him wife, how do we recognise her next time we see her? Abi what's the essence of meeting? How are we even sure it's not the sister?

#justbelieveshe'smywife

You would like to recognize her next time?
What would you have achieved with that?
How are u sure if it's not the sister... How are you sure a brain is in your skull? You can confirm that first before invading on married woman's privacy.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2015
modath:

You do realise i am entitled to my Opinion ,

& if i may ask, is the regular abaya & hijab not enough covering We live in secular Nigeria & there are laws that aren't specially designed for anyone..

FYI.. I know people personally who don this garb & have never discriminated against them, like i said in my post, i don't UNDERSTAND it......

I am not a religious jingoist!!
thanks for replying without insults
We live a secular society but after all said I would rather everyone stand with God and not try to conform to societal
ill-demands.
I'll remove the enslavement'

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Elnino4ladies: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2015
What an extremist...smh!

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:

Walahi trouble ahead....Even PmB that some people call an islamist does not have this kind of masquerade as a wife... Only uneducated Muslims treat their wife's as masquerades. The Hausa elites now have their wives actively involved in politics and not this nonsense this muslim wannabe is doing

And you how did u manage to see white...all I see is black
Masquerade? You would rather she flaunt cleavege or clothes that will reveal her neckline all in the name of minister's wife( that her husband will still be sacked someday)
Vaseline crew.. Go Google search for nude pics..

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
thanks for replying without insults
We live a secular society but after all said I would rather everyone stand with God and not try to conform to societal
ill-demands.
I'll remove the enslavement'

Now i am insulted!!!, why do you feel it is impossible to raise objection without acting like a demented fool?

Not everyone is lacking in ways of expressing themselves & would therefore resort to curses & abuses to fill in the gaps...

on the God & covering up part, it is not about conformity, it is a matter of conviction. ...

I am a christian, the only covering i do is to cover my hair to church, but body parts still are not in display..

My religion does not require total covering, decency is enough....

kindly let's rest this matter... thx...

6 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by BlackOnassis(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
This Adebayo guy is hardcore; Buhari likes people like that. Honestly, if PMB has his way, the whole cabinet would be like Adebayo.

5 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
Masquerade? You would rather she flaunt cleavege or clothes that will reveal her neckline all in the name of minister's wife( that her husband will still be sacked someday)
Vaseline crew.. Go Google search for nude pics..

Does aisha Buhari exposes her cleavage?
Those female ministers, senators, house of rep members from the north, or turai yar'adua or other wives of prominent northerners, do they expose any cleavage? Buhari was accused of being an islamist yet, his wife is trendy ..

This bulk of the questions this guy was asked at the ministerial screening was that he sponsors extremist and I really don't doubt it much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:

Does aisha Buhari exposes her cleavage?
Those female ministers, senators, house of rep members from the north, or turai yar'adua or other wives of prominent northerners, do they expose any cleavage? Buhari was accused of being an islamist yet, his wife is trendy ..

This bulk of the questions this guy was asked at the ministerial screening was that he sponsors extremist and I really don't doubt it much
What she has done is the pinnacle of modesty.. The opposite of unclothedness is also the opposite of insanity.

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
What she has done is the pinnacle of modesty.. The opposite of unclothedness is also the opposite of insanity.

You didn't answer my questions....the wives of northern senators, president, etc, are they not modest

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:

You didn't answer my questions....the wives of northern senators, president, etc, are they not modest
of course I have. They are modest but that is the pinnacle of modesty

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by iamrealdeji(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2015
I know this man very well,he used to come to our house
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Vado(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2015
This man said he couldn't comment on Boko-Haram because he has a family. He should tell that to his slow stans. He is without a doubt a fundamentalist and closet terrorist who shares boko's ideology.
Perplexes me that this was the best person Oyo state could offer. I sympathize with that Ministry he's in charge because they are going aeons backward.
I have no words for the wife, its self-explanatory.

5 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Okeycima: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Ma own concern is that the man has the looks of a religious fanatic to b given an important portfolio like information,when he cannot even condem the boko haram issue when he wasn't even given the portfolio,is now that he will?

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by anochuko01(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2015
hahahahahahaha.......mogbe o! this is serious o! Na ninja she be?

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Aminat508(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2015
grin I am proud of this man honestly I am kiss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Dinocarex(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Check my previous posts.. I have said this before and I will continue to say it. I know Adebayo Shittu because I reside in Oyo state. That guy is an extremist #factOnly.

I'm sure Ajimobi nominated him to compensate him for election lose he incurred during 2011 gubernatorial election.
How is he suppose to shake hands with female foreign investors?
God save us from this kind people ooo

10 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by PrinceFromDilli(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Afenifere
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by babafirst(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:
Where the woman na?
lol

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
grin I am proud of this man honestly I am kiss
me too

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by roxell120(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
wallex1983:
As for the minister, we all know him. But for this him wife, how do we recognise her next time we see her? Abi what's the essence of meeting? How are we even sure it's not the sister?

#justbelieveshe'smywife
ANY MASQURADE WITH SIMILAR LOOK OUT THERE IS THE WIFE. LOL. EVEN A LAWYER OF THIS MODERN AGE IS STILL BLIND. KAI. AND HE TOOK HER ALONG LIKE DIS

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Dawdy(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm proud of Him and His Dear wife! May Almighty Allah continue to bless them.

14 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by FOREXMART(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2015
can we start a hashtag on Twitter #Changetheministerofcommunication. A minister of communication is supposed to be neutral in everything and cater to the country as a whole and shouldn't be a left wing, right wing, far right, far left. he shouldn't be biased, this man is and will be the biggest mistake Nigeria made.

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mightycrown1(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
noise makers everywhere u go and their voices are still unheard.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by PassingShot(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?
I, as a Muslim, got no problem with the way he practices his religion. What I have issue with is bringing his wife who uses full face covering to public function as this. What purpose does this serve him?

5 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by anataala: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2015
What is panatic about him because he did not allow you to see his wife face and body, you are nothing but an adulterer most you see his wife, she decided to cover her self against bastard like you. He is a minister federal republic of Nigeria like it or hate it , there is nothing you can do about it, and is a practicing muslim that is to show how modest and gentle he is. quote author=StOla post=40029345]This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ifyjemila(f): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?
everybody with hin life so back off.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by roxell120(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
IS SHE GOING TO BE ATTENDING STATE BANQUET WIT HIM LIKE THIS AND BE DANCING SHOKI? THIS REGIME GA ADIKWA KPUKPUU

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by BabaO2: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
That man is not fit to be a minister of federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by yetunsbay(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
scribble:
What an amazing idio.t
if as a minister he's a idiot.Then hw can we qualify u ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.