Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? (905 Views)

THE SACRIFICE .. I Promise This Joke Will Make U Laugh Uncontrollably / Lwkmd...promise Me You Won't Laugh!! / Buhari And Osinbajo Argued Over Campaign Promise ( Funny Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? by centyboy: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
There was a small girl in my area that do ask me to promise her somethings,so it came to my mind a day to ask what her last position was,she said she came 32nd out of 33,so i told her i'm going to buy her anything if she should come 1st,2nd or 3rd which i know she may not meet up with,the next holiday,she came to me and said she made it,i was stunned cus i was hell broke that time,so i ask what her position is and she said 3rd,i was about thinking on how to fulfil my promise when a question struck me,i quickly ask that how many are you now in the class,she answered that she changed her school and in her present class there are just 4 student,is That An Improvement Or What?
Re: Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? by itskinglee(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2015
A promise is a debt grin grin

#pray_4_nigeria
Re: Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? by tim1256(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
itskinglee:
A promise is a debt grin grin

#pray_4_nigeria
#Pray_for_Nigeria
Also pray for Paris
Re: Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? by itskinglee(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
tim1256:

#Pray_for_Nigeria
Also pray for Paris
Would pray for them when they start praying for us angrygrin
Re: Should I Fulfil My Promise Or Not? by itskinglee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
tim1256:

#Pray_for_Nigeria
Also pray for Paris
Msheew undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Face You Make When A Nairaland Moderator Bans You For 38years / Caption What Is Going On In This Picture / Which Of These Book(s) Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.