Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

D'banj And 2face - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And 2face (10296 Views)

Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And 2face by concrete: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2007
d'banj is cute but comes off as immature and a pervert
Re: D'banj And 2face by yongbabe(f): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2007
concrete:

d'banj is cute but comes off as immature and a pervert

exactly
Re: D'banj And 2face by okike84(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2007
like d banj sucks 2face is kind of better i mean he is always
high n dats cool
Re: D'banj And 2face by djcrucifix(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2007
no, i dont hink they can be compared, they have their own ''stylee'' of doing things. d'banj is more charismatic than 2baba but 2face sings more ''meaningful'' songs compared to d koko master, but all in all they are both talented. grin
Re: D'banj And 2face by deebarca: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2007
An artist with MTV AWARD, KORA AWARD, MOBO AWARD, AFIRCA MUSIC AWARD, NIGERIAN MUSIC AWARD, BEST AFRICAN ACT, AFRICAN FINEST, UNIQUE VOICE, one of the most featured artist in nigeria, featured in sip easy(freestye), africa(MODE9), stylee(jimmy jatt), jawon si(konga), Resonance etc. is first album sold over 2 million copy in two weeks of release(mtvbase). who amoung the nigerian artist can you compare with this?, talkless of faze and blackface He is simply the best.GIVE IT UP FOR 2 FACE IDIBIA. 2 BABA.
Re: D'banj And 2face by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2007
They are both talented in their own special way. Tufaze is a cool singer while dbanj is a hot singer. they are both created in their own special way
Re: D'banj And 2face by funkydot(f): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
Both of them are cool to me. Can't really say one is better than the other because they've got different styles and they come accross differently. However, I feel 2Baba's lyrics more ', I can't believe she's still a virgin, ' cool
Re: D'banj And 2face by holythug(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2008
am d'banj
Re: D'banj And 2face by jegede12: 4:04am On Feb 12, 2008
You should check out this guy Lanre'. He has some great songs!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkcjZRfRQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-Sb4T7zlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2F78nAseA

myspace,com/officiallanre

He's good! He the best, I just watch am for Nigezie!!
Re: D'banj And 2face by EmemJU(f): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2008
2face ko, 4face ni

abeg guy's extremely over-rated, kennis no sabi wetin to do wit am again sef,
Re: D'banj And 2face by ebogentle(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2008
Its doesnt make sense comparing them. Do their songs belong in the same genre? And if we decide to put them together under a hybrid genre called "naija" it will still be different strokes for different folks. I live in china and i can assure you that the song "African Queen" is a household name in the chinese and foreign community here. Several copies of the video is on the most popular chinese video sharing site (not youtube).On the other hand, the very first day i played "Why me" in my room. I got lots of visitors. They didnt care what was being said, they just liked the way he handled the harmonica and his entertainment worth. When they heard "tono sibe" they wanted me to bring it the club over the weekend.

As for me, is Dbanj weaker in Lyrics than tuface? Yes
Is the "koko term and associates" getting over used and ridiculous? yes
Does Dbanj have a better command of stage performance? Yes
Is Dbanj a harmonica guru and an entertainer with "boundless energy" as popularly described on the web? Yes
If i am forced to choose one out of the two will i pick Dbanj? Heeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll yeahhh!!!!!

This doesnt take anything away from tuface cos i said in my opening, there is no basis for comparison

Naija it will always be.
Re: D'banj And 2face by ebogentle(m): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2008
Sorry i left one thing unsaid. There is a reason Dbanj might be around for a long time. Don Jazzy. I personally think tuface needs some one who will bring out the charisma in him and his performance (on and off stage). Not necessarily Don Jazzy but he needs someone all the same.
Re: D'banj And 2face by amylizzy(f): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2008
ebogentle, what you said does not refere to the question asked. i think d banj is cool
Re: D'banj And 2face by ebogentle(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
amylizzy, I am sorry i dont get you. i understood the question and i made some analysis but still presented my own answer. May be you should read the two posts again.
Re: D'banj And 2face by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2008
this thing is a function of time and season undecided
2face came and has gone
while d-banj is till here to stay
well that is untill there is a new kid on the block
like 9nice ,Derela,timaya,
chai i like those guys like die grin kiss
Re: D'banj And 2face by themayor: 1:01pm On May 09, 2009
every body knows that d'banj is the bomb, you cant imagine the changes D'banj has made to nija people both mama, papa, and pikin all na (you don make me fall in luv) grin cheesy
Re: D'banj And 2face by oluwafemi113(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2009
am D'banj, too sure, more glory baba , D'banj jooooooooooooo

2 face for where him no fit Identify him self
Re: D'banj And 2face by ohla(f): 3:38pm On May 11, 2009
i second londoner, i like d'banj and all, buy honestly he is to childish, all he has goin for him is the gras,stage presence and the fact that we 9ja pips can over hype sum1, even wen it comes to speakin English, he is not much beta than 2face, he uses his childness to cover up his inadequencies in the language, no doubt he has done well for himself, but talent Babu na just packagin,am nt beefin, just keepin it real, as for tuface, minus his lifestyle and the English, he has done more than well for himself, so Tubaba anytime. tongue
Re: D'banj And 2face by jamolomo(f): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
2face is beta
Re: D'banj And 2face by kstrika(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
ebi like sey u ma won join,u no sey their oga na gay.
i assure u say u go carry open nas waka commot
mo-asss vs 2baba
Re: D'banj And 2face by uzoegbu(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2010
waitin the D'banj the sing ney music? which one, hiphop pop ragga afro, *Hisssssss*2BABA you to much jere i cant do with your inspiration music and one more thing any girl way come your way abeg give am belle am with you,
Re: D'banj And 2face by uzoegbu(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2010
waitin the D'banj the sing ney music? which one, hiphop pop ragga afro, *Hisssssss*2BABA you to much jere i cant do without your inspiration music and one more thing any girl way come your way abeg give am belle am with you.
Re: D'banj And 2face by THEAMAKA(f): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2010
it's all about 2face, been jammin' to some of his songs that came out in '05!
D'banj gets old in a week, really.
Re: D'banj And 2face by omar22(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
The BIG KOKO, all day long

2face has had his 15 minutes of fame competing with Tetula and Co

Its a different league now and 2face is not in the same league,
Re: D'banj And 2face by Ak4all(m): 4:04am On Apr 17, 2010
2baba all day long
Re: D'banj And 2face by osaxx: 2:24pm On May 22, 2010
NIGERIANS AND TRIBALISM, NA WA O!

JUST LOOK AT THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING D'BANJ,KNOWING WELL FOR NO REASON SHOULD U COMPARE D'BANJ TO 2BABA.

IS D'BANJ A MUSICIAN ? ALL D'BANJS HONOUR SHOULD BE CREDITED TO DON JAZZY, HAVE U EVER IMAGINED D'BANJ WITHOUT DON JAZZY,

PLS STOP INSULTING 2BABA, U SHOULD COMPARE 2BABA TO THE LIKES OF AKON, SEAL,

AND COMPARE D'BANJ WITH P'SQUARE AND SOUND SULTAN AND TIMAYA.

PLS WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL ,HOW WE COMPARE

WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND MUSIC, TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED FOR GROWTH E.G D'BANJ HAS GOOD MANAGERIAL SETTING AND HAS NO MUSIC, SO HIS MANAGEMENT HAS MONEY TO PUSH HIS SONG ,SO FAR UNTIL IT GETS TO THE LIPS OF EVERYONE, SO THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM A A GOOD ARTIST, WHILE 2BABA IS THE OPPOSITE, OK,
Re: D'banj And 2face by jamolomo(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
we cant compare the two because 2face sings anything aparet from rap but dbanj sings afropop but if tuface keeps on having sex with girls its not his fault because they girls want his money and he is not the first to do something like that so abeg free him
Re: D'banj And 2face by DrCork: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2010
but why do peoples base in Nigeria regard like D'banj And 2face when they cannut spek engllish??

They both ilitarate and they both skinny like toooth pig (no oofeince)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Or Nah:check Out Queen Latifah Bikini Body That Has Everyone Talking / PHOTOS: Wind Blows Off Kim Kardashian Short Dress / I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.