Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! (1998 Views)

Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by chris1905: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
***Incase you are bothered about what to do as a corper to make money and not depend on the chicken feed allowance issued by the government, i suggest you check this out! It's gonna blow your mind!, it's legit and best of all, it's FREE!!!***

Below, are the list of states you should pray to God you are posted to!
I don't have the exact amount they are paying but according to my source, they are the highest paid in Nigeria.
At least the state compensate their corpers aside from the allowance issued by the FEDs!
The Best 15 States to serve in Nigeria And Highest Paying States are as follows:
1. Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4. Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

***Incase you are bothered about what to do as a corper to make money and not depend on the chicken feed allowance issued by the government, i suggest you check this out! It's gonna blow your mind!, it's legit and best of all, it's FREE!!!***
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Op Ogun state no longer pay state allowances... Take note. Ekiti and Abia pays erratically....

And why is Bayelsa and Taraba not on that list... They pay the same with aost all the states there....
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by chris1905: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Guyzz! drop a comment!
Which of the states do you have info about that could really benefit us!
shocked shocked abeg oooo shocked shocked
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by amfortified: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Thank dude!
The info about making money is awesome! just downloaded it... that's the only thing that got my attention!
the rest na crap, state or no state, man must chop cool
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by Sunnymatey(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Do we have 2 osun state? Ok! Op is right, Osun state and State of osun.

Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by Junior66(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2015
No sauce? Where i come from we dnt eat this dish without source. Pls include Taraba state. Until a few months back there were still paying 10k to serving corp members. Now the state government pays 5k while private organisations pay 10k.
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by amfortified: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Op Ogun state no longer pay state allowances... Take note. Ekiti and Abia pays erratically....

And why is Bayelsa and Taraba not on that list... They pay the same with aost all the states there....

thanks for the additional info bro!
i will add that to the list ASAP!
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by amfortified: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2015
chris1905:
I don't have the exact amount they are paying but according to my source, they are the highest paid in Nigeria.
At least the state compensate their corpers aside from the allowance issued by the FEDs!
The Best 15 States to serve in Nigeria And Highest Paying States are as follows:
1. Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4. Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia
Additional states from comments!
1. Bayelsa
2. Taraba

Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by StepTwo: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015
chris1905:
1. Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4. Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

we both knw this info is wrong.

to worsen the situation, am seeing cross river there.

Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2015
All your write up is incorrect.... only Enugu and Akwa Ibom pay the highest... Enugu pay nothing less than 10000 while Akwa Ibom pays 9800... in Akwa Ibom the state pay 10000 but you will collect the money cash there by the people in charge always deduct #200 in every allowance given to you that's why it is 9800... I think Lagos pay 15000 to the first 700 corps member to resume in camp as most people do say...
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by palladin: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Ok.
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by lebete3000: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
wilsondave:
All your write up is incorrect.... only Enugu and Akwa Ibom pay the highest... Enugu pay nothing less than 10000 while Akwa Ibom pays 9800... in Akwa Ibom the state pay 10000 but you will collect the money cash there by the people in charge always deduct #200 in every allowance given to you that's why it is 9800... I think Lagos pay 15000 to the first 700 corps member to resume in camp as most people do say...

How much does Enugu pay Corper Doctors pls?
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by kapai(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
As at 2014 Bayelsa pay 4k to those serving on land n 5k if u r across water....#KGS,KAIMA#Nice place 2serve
Re: NYSC: Top 15 Best And Highest Paying States For Service! by tall2ce(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Do we have 2 osun state? Ok! Op is right, Osun state and State of osun.
osun paya 50k at d end of service year

Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price / At The NYSC Orientation Camp(photo) / NYSC Mobilization Process For Batch ‘A’ 2020