Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Start With What You Have Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start With What You Have Now! (1698 Views)

Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2006
One of Newton's laws of motion states:"All Objects remains in a state of rest until a force is applied". This may be true also off our aspirations and dreams in life. Things don't move and will not move until we move.
Action orientation is a major requirement for success. The question for most people however is."How do i start?" or "where do i start from?". A business begun is a business half done.You can never finish what you have not started.
The earlier you start the better. Time waits for no one and once you have started you would be amazed at the progress you will make. I believe you!
God is a rewarder of your efforts and he will always bless the works of our hands. Make the effort today and start with what you have no matter how small.And you will be surprised how far and success you will be.

Take care all and see you all @ the top.

You will succeed!
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by david10ng(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2006
Freelance, i definetly agree with you. Even in the bible, the woman with the last barrel of oil in her house started with what she had which eventually kept her and her child alive. Also moses was asked by God to show him what he had in his hand at the burning bush (his rod) which was eventually what god used to perform miracles through moses in egypt. So, lets start with what we all have in our hands, no matter how small.
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2006
Nice one! david. You get the idea. That is the spirit. Its better to start with what you have because you will never get a perfect time to start. So start now. Goodspeed

You will suceed!!

1 Like

Re: Start With What You Have Now! by sstar(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2006
definitely in life,what we don't use,we lose.we've all got our own God given talents.its all about reaching on the inside and pray that God gives you the strength to start that which you were meant to do.
Success in all your endeavours,
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2006
You can never know how far you can go unless you start. Make the move today and you would be surprised, how far and success you will be become.
Godspeed
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by bolaoni(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
@freelance,

Are you a member of Daystar? I can feel the Spirit right here.

Nice post man. You don't know where you can get to UNTIL you start.

It is NEVER about wishful thinking, it is all about ACTION!

kiss
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by kodewrita(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2006
Nice thots, Nice thots,

but let me test you with this scenario, you are a student in a private university where you can only travel once a month(and sometimes you can't). You have a hundred thousand in hand.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2006
@ bolaoni
Pastor Sam Adeyemi, happens to be one of my mentors'. I still read his books and listen to his tapes. I believe and love the daystar spirit.

@ kodewrita
Do you know, you can start a GSM recharge card business and make good money from it.You can also sell diskettes, empty cd's, and stuffs like that. Just try and look for any need around you and try and feel the nees.
Are you in babcock or convenant university?
Hope i passed your test sad shocked cool angry grin cheesy wink smiley

You will succeed!

Godspeed!!!!!!!!!
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by jerrymania(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2006
@ freelance

Nice one there!

My input: You make a living by what you get but you make a Life by what you give:[/b]Now begin giving to [b]God, your self and your neighbours and you'll be surprised how fast you'll grow in life.
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by omoonile2: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2006
@ Freelance,

I like your first post! That is a word-up! Freelance which area of Nigeria do you live? We can do business together! Being positive and trust in God is da best thing,
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by jerrymania(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2006
Hmm
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2006
I stay in Surulere, Lagos. Sure we cud do some mutual profitable business together. Holla me @ freelance911@gmail.com.
Take care and see u @ the top.

Godspeed!
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2006
We can have a million reasons for not starting that business or not even succeeding life, but we can not have one good excuse. The baby steps we take today wud end up leading us to or becoming the giant steps of tomorrow.
The earlier, the better. Time is of the essence!
You will succeed!
Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2006
cool
@kodewrita
Whasup with you and what plans do you have?
Sure you guys are doing great. Wish you all the best life has to offer.

Godspeed!

You will succeed
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by kodewrita(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2006
@freelancer

I am in Bowen, as far as GSM recharge is concerned, the market is glutted. I just got a web design contract and I guess that might be the next best thing. I have started chasing the PROs of all the campus organisations to convince them of the necessity for a website.

The funds are still available but I don't know what to do with it for now.
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ Kode Writa
Do you know that you can also start music Cd Burning in your school. Its just about getting current songs and people pay you for them.
It goes like this, you get a database of differnt kind of songs and then you do your proper marketing. Some students would be willing to burn between 13-16 songs for a fee.
Guess this could be also good business.
What do you feel?Let's share views.

You will succeed
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by wise(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2006
Freelance: i agree with you 100% on that. It seems you have so many business ideas and i won't mind if you can share some with me and am sure i also have something in exchange.

email me: mr_james@budweiser.com or share it with us here if you don't mind.

Merry Christmas to all nairaland guru.
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by Rogo: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2006
Freelance: pls can you help with website design proposal to companies, how to create a niche market, how to take risks and how to soldify business plan. you can send onyewenu@yahoo.com
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by boborosky(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2006
Well David try this one too, a student that stays off campus and has a computer system with 20,000 naira. what benefits or profit can this two items bring if combined.

need an answer to this ? pls cool
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by boborosky(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2006
Freelance: i believe you are very good in business, please can u tell me more about small scale businesses and the wage that is attached to it. kelle4real2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2007
The world seems to belong to those who reach out and grab it with both hands. It belongs to those who do something rather than just wish and hope and plan and pray, and intend to do something someday, when everything is just right.

One thing about life is that there are no guarantees in life.

Everything you do, even crossing the street, is filled with uncertainty.

You can never be completely sure that any action or behavior is going to bring about the desired result. There is always a risk. And where there is risk, there is fear.

And whatever you think about grows in your mind and heart. People who think continually about the risks involved in any undertaking soon become preoccupied with fears and doubts and anxieties that conspire to hold them back from trying in the first place.

I learnt a new law today and its theĀ  Law of Probability and according to this Law, the more things you try, the more likely it is that you will try the one thing that will make all the difference.

While on this earth, there is no form of security and that is why we must make use of the opportunities that come our way.

Once you have a goal and a plan, get going!

And once you start moving toward your goal, don?t stop. Do something every day to move you closer toward your goal. Don?t let the size of the goal or the amount of time required to accomplish it phase you or hold you back.

During your planning process, break down the goal into small tasks and activities that you can engage in every day.

You Don?t have to do a lot, but every day, every week, every month you should be making progress, by completing your predetermined tasks and activities, in the direction of your clearly defined objectives.

Also we should try and be self disciplined,honest and keep making progress.

Sure you would all succeed!!!

Take care and see u @ the top.

[center]Your possibilities are endless, your potential is unlimited, and your future opens up before you when you prepare yourself for the success that must inevitably be yours. [/center]
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2007
@ Kodewrita,

I have a very nice business idea, for you. If you are interested holla me @ freelance911@gmail.com.

It's very simple and considering your school environment, i am sure it can and would sell. It depends 101% on you.

Godspeed!!!
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by gospelman(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2007
Hey freelance,
I think you are doing a good job out here.God bless you.

I am a banker with good interest in business.
Presently I am working on some ideas.I am thinking of a good location for my business.

What do you think about business locations?

Gospelman.
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by freelance(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2007
@ gospelman.
Location is very important in any business. Location that can also be known as place is one of the 4 P's of Marketing. Some good business ideas may not work out properly due to the wrong location. You also have to be near your target market so that your products or goods and services would be easily accessible. You should also put into consideration the channels of distribution that suits your business. It's very key in planning your business. Take care and you will succeed!!

Godspeed!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Much About Cibn / Free Charcoal Export Contract For Season 2012/13 with UK buyer / Automatic Liquid Soap Dispenser - Good For The Prevention Of Viruses Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.