Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Whats The Criteria In Studying Fine Art - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Whats The Criteria In Studying Fine Art (974 Views)

Get Paid $15k To $18,000 If You Are A Talented Artist With The Criteria Listed / Celebrity Fine Art And More / Whats The Cost Of Opening An Average Photo Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Criteria In Studying Fine Art by papamos: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2015
please what's the criteria to study fine art in any polytechnic with out any background and waec certificate in sciences ,would be finishing uni probably in june and would want to study art rather than do masters
Re: Whats The Criteria In Studying Fine Art by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Talent
Re: Whats The Criteria In Studying Fine Art by papamos: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2015
in either yabatech or auchi
Re: Whats The Criteria In Studying Fine Art by papamos: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Talent
heres my instagram page instagram.com/ilelejiprince containing some of my drawings to know if that can be considered as basics to study art

(1) (Reply)

My Pencil Art...please Rate / Great Career Training In Film & Television!!! / Wanna Desiqn Ya Banner? I.D CARD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.