Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) (9878 Views)

Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Bamoha(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
This is one of the sweetest pictures i have seen in a while, what do you think?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by victor2008(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
make no sense to me though

6 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by SonOfEl(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Awwwwww.....so sweet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by tablu: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2015
victor2008:
what planet are u from?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
makes sense...

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by oloriooko(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by beright: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
A father and husband indeed, involved in family bonding, building a home in his own way

4 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
tablu:
what planet are u from?

Perhaps he was raise in some remote Orphanage....

8 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by rigarmortis: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
does the picture have sugar

4 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by ninovandross(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice pic, d papa won resemble falz

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by seankay(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Lovely! Pics like this makes me wanna have Kids ASAP
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Why do most men love their daughters more than the sons?

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by folba(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Looking forward to this someday...so help me God.
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Reminds me of the Luther Vandross 'Dance with my father!!!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
victor2008:
Mmmmmmmm lemme guess,your insensitive and your i.q runs pretty low

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Pennah(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
so sweet

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by kekakuz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
I long for moments like this father lord

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by handie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
May I also be opportuned to do this with my daughters, watch TVs with em, play football and games with my sons and be their best friend. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by osesology(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
That should be me in three years time in Jesus name...

4 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by kollisin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] sweet
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Roon9(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wat if d wife forced him?

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Future of Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sweet pops ...
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by SonOfEl(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Future of Biafra

Yea...Biafra, NOT my Biafra....

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by jaybee104(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
So lovely.I will love my daughter more than him
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
awww...nothing like a man being there for his family.. bless his heart!
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bamoha:
This is one of the sweetest pictures i have seen in a while, what do you think?

You guys shd
1) Stop feminizing our men(e.g the other day I saw a lady paint a male child's fingers and toes with cutex)
2) Stop driving men to feminate behaviours like the pictures above by praising them when you see them engaging in gender defined roles. Another example includes men bathing babies. This should be discouraged by the church.
It blurs the line of gender identity and encourages homosexuality.
This is also why there are many homosexuals among men who are into cooking, baking cakes, hair plaiting.
It should be discouraged. Men are men. Men should not do 'girly things'.
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by osesology(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaybee104:
So lovely.I will love my daughter more than him
How else do you love your daughter more than this...I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by tafrica(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
It is quite commendable seeing a father doing such for his daughter, I'm just quite amazed about the fuss created around it. Does it mean we have many fathers that can't even loose or play with their daughters' hair?
I do this and much more for my niece so I don't see a big deal with me or seeing any man do this. Sincerely, I can do much more for my children.
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is bound to send the obtuse feminists and their apologists amongst us into an hypochondriac fit.

Seeing decent fathers doing what they consider as their own prove of worth in a household feels like their value is diminishing.

Any one that takes offense to this picture or has anything negative to say about it should just go and dance atop a transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bingham University Opens Admission For 2021/2022 Academic Session / NOUN Past Questions Urgently Needed! / Okowa, Ozekhome, Ukiwe, Others Storm UNIZIK For Zik Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.